Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

APC Applauds Resignation Of Wike’s Spokesman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Applauds Resignation Of Wike’s Spokesman (1270 Views)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Applauds Resignation Of Wike’s Spokesman by lekanolas: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
The All Progressives Congress in Rivers State has welcomed the resignation of Opunabo Inko-Tariah, as spokesperson to Governor Nyesom Wike.

Inko-Tariah on Friday resigned his appointment, accusing the governor of starving his office of funds and “stubbornness” in heading professional media advice.

The APC in a statement signed by Chris Finebone, the party’s Publicity Secretary in the state, said it was not surprised Inko-Tariah was telling ‘sordid stories’ of neglect and disrespect for his views and advice by the outgoing governor.

The statement reads: “APC welcomes the uncommon courage displayed by Opunabo Inko-Tariah in resigning as the Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the embattled governor of Rivers State this morning,” said Chris Finebone, APC Rivers spokesperson.

“As a party, the APC knew that it was only a matter of time before all well-meaning proud sons and daughters of Rivers State who find themselves in Wike’s sinking ship jumped to safety.

This is not only because his governorship will soon become history, but because the malevolently unique style of Wike whose hallmark behaviour hinges on divide-and-rule exasperates decent minds,” said Finebone.

The party was not surprised Inko-Tariah was telling ‘sordid stories’ of neglect and disrespect for his views and advice by the outgoing governor. These are all well-known character pattern of Nyesom Wike.

“The APC would like to urge all other well-meaning sons and daughters of our dear state who have found themselves, one way or the other, in Wike’s makeshift government to resign and leave immediately,” said Finebone.

http://newsday.com.ng/apc-applauds-resignation-of-wikes-spokesman/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Applauds Resignation Of Wike’s Spokesman by wilybebsy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Wike is weak like seven days

1 Like

Re: APC Applauds Resignation Of Wike’s Spokesman by ddippset(m): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
I have said it before, Chris fynebone should replace Lai Mohammed. His word play and command of English language is superb. He's been giving the rivers pdp a hell of a time.

4 Likes

Re: APC Applauds Resignation Of Wike’s Spokesman by globalresource: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
One thing i dont like about this man is the way he behaves like tout
Re: APC Applauds Resignation Of Wike’s Spokesman by abduljabbar4(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Earthkumy:
My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now.
www.nairaland.com/2718060/biafra-nigerian-dream-why-im#2718060.10

Who cares? If u like continue the biafra madness na.

I hope wike is packing his things.
Re: APC Applauds Resignation Of Wike’s Spokesman by tuniski: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Wike abi na PDP will still win Rivers! If pdp can win today's kano the apc can Rivers !!! Buhari effect is gone people eyes don clear even almajiris are no longer smittened by buhari. Buhari/apc na scam

1 Like

Re: APC Applauds Resignation Of Wike’s Spokesman by klassd(m): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!
Re: APC Applauds Resignation Of Wike’s Spokesman by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
ddippset:
I have said it before, Chris fynebone should replace Lai Mohammed. His word play and command of English language is superb. He's been giving the rivers pdp a hell of a time.
Hello, if it's because of his use of the English Language combined with his mincing and playing with words you want him to be given that position then it doesn't sound right. How do you expect this country to move forward if we keep giving potential Rap Artiste political position? We want credible people to occupy credible offices for the simple reason that they can deliver not any other reasons the common Nigerian won't know. In the light of the foregoing, I'll love to say once again that Nigerians are tired of Stories, we need Results.

#Peace

1 Like

Re: APC Applauds Resignation Of Wike’s Spokesman by Agimor(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
klassd:
I was in Mr Biggs yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to mess, They were playing Don Jazzy’s Dorobucci. The music was really really loud, so I timed my mess with the beat of the music. I was releasing my mess alongside the music so that nobody would hear the sound of the mess although the mess was very loud too. When I finished, I started to feel better but I looked around and noticed that everybody in the restaurant frowned and was staring at me….. Why? Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to the music with my ear-phone. I almost fainted!!!
This joke is already stale go and search for the latest ones.

1 Like

Re: APC Applauds Resignation Of Wike’s Spokesman by carinmom(f): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
klassd:
are you this jobless?

2 Likes

Re: APC Applauds Resignation Of Wike’s Spokesman by ddippset(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Datazone:

Hello, if it's because of his use of the English Language combined with his mincing and playing with words you want him to be given that position then it doesn't sound right. How do you expect this country to move forward if we keep giving potential Rap Artiste political position? We want credible people to occupy credible offices for the simple reason that they can deliver not any other reasons the common Nigerian won't know. In the light of the foregoing, I'll love to say once again that Nigerians are tired of Stories, we need Results.

#Peace
lol @rap artista! Brother how on earth is a spokeman supposed to move you and your country forward? Their own na just talk talk. Helloooo, we are not talking of a minister of finance or petroleum here!

1 Like

Re: APC Applauds Resignation Of Wike’s Spokesman by klassd(m): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
carinmom:
are you this jobless?
Are you this foolish?

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole Accuses Igbinedion Of Giving Father 200, 000-hectare Of Land / Revisiting PWC: Did Emir Sanusi Lie Against Diezani Madueke / Indigenes Of Imo State, Enter To Identify Ur LGA. (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.