Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,019 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? (25532 Views)

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
ifeness:
The bible gods weren't really gods. They came from other planets. So far there is no evidence of god. Religion doesn't have one shred of evidence

This is getting out of hand . You are surely a deranged human brainwashed and left to dry in credulity
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by johnydon22(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
wirinet:

We are basically saying the same thing. Everything is made up of Energy and all we observe and experience are different manifestations of this energy. Now if you choose to call this energy "GOD", i have no problem, but what i quarrel with is labelling a Jewish Man sitting on a throne, bothering his head about how we praise and worship him, God.
[b]

Exactly the point. . . . If by God one is referring to an infinite value of universal causality - Energy, matter, gravitational singularity or effects. . . Then that is absolutely ok ..

But when you make an anthropomorphical personifications of these values.

-God becomes a humanoid who has a mansion somewhere
-Has a son
-Like jews more than others
-Is so insecure that it gets jealous
-Cluelessly bearing grudges with humans
-Demands worship
-wants to burn people
-Has a 72 virgin reserve. . ETC..

You see the personification attributes has distanced the idea from the values it was meant to represent making out something different all together.

That is the part someone says - This is bullshiit, i don't believe it...

This was exactly my reply to BETATRON

"If by God one means Gravitational or any other proven force controlling
natural interactions then such premises can be looked into but asserting an
almost humanoid persona it slips down the drain of primitive assumption and
personification."
https://www.nairaland.com/2490200/how-atheists-handle-morality-absence/1#39681058
[/b]

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by geesampower(m): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
theAtheist101:

I think he and his other mumu friend are primary school students in Osun State, that got the free oponimo (tablet) that their state governor is sharing.
so obvious he is one. Not seen anyone like him here.
He makes no sensible point with his posts.
I believe in the teachings of Christianity, especially on love and many others, just like the teachings of Buddha, but the spiritual content won't survive for long. Only the teachings and principles would live forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by geesampower(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]

Exactly the point. . . . If by God one is referring to an infinite value of universal casualty - Energy, matter, gravitational singularity or effects. . . Then that is absolutely ok ..

But when you make an anthropomorphical personifications of these values.

-God becomes a humanoid who has a mansion somewhere
-Has a son
-Like jews more than others
-Is so insecure that it gets jealous
-Cluelessly bearing grudges with humans
-Demands worship
-wants to burn people
-Has a 72 virgin reserve. . ETC..

You see the personification attributes has distanced the idea from the values it was meant to represent making out something different all together.

That is the part someone says - This is bullshiit, i don't believe it...

This was exactly my reply to BETATRON

"If by God one means Gravitational or any other proven force controlling
natural interactions then such premises can be looked into but asserting an
almost humanoid persona it slips down the drain of primitive assumption and
personification."
https://www.nairaland.com/2490200/how-atheists-handle-morality-absence/1#39681058
[/b]
What wirinet wrote there says it all. Existence of God may not be the real issue but what we call god.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
geesampower:

Honestly, your posts and questions are all ridiculous. I am not an atheist, but you are taking this too far.
If we are to go into details of proving relationship of matter and energy then we would turn this thread to a physics thread which in no way helps to prove the existence of God. Believe in God is simply believe in God, faith based, personal experience you can attribute to none other but the almighty.
Don't make a fool of your self here saying matter is not energy.
I hope you have heard of the hadron collider? Where atoms which is the building block of matter are smashed together to break them further down. One of the product of this collision is energy, immense energy. Same principle is responsible for the operation of atomic bombs.
It's obvious you don't know that elements can be converted from one to another. For example you can canvert helium with atomic number 2 to hydrogen with atomic number 1. This is how the hydrogen bomb works, this is how nuclear weapons work. There is left over mater which wld be lesser in mass cos the missing mass was converted to energy.
Stop this display of illiteracy online. This is the internet your post would be read all over the world.
You don't have to struggle to prove God. Believing in Him and serve Him how best you can. Preach his word and not make a fool of yourself driving at nothing. Science can't yet explain the beginning of everything, neither can any religion prove the beginning. So what is exciting you here? You are asking silly questions and you are feeling funky. People replying you must really have time. I don't post on religious threads cos we throw reason out of the window just to uphold our believe. Be a christain and stop being uncomfortable with scientific findings. I am not interested in conversing with you. You can quote me but I don't reply people like you.
I am a christain by the way.
Just four words. May God bless you. It's sad, really when you see some christians trying to bash science with baseless accusations.

Let me say this:

For science to accept the "God factor", there must be a revolution; on both the scientist and religionist.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by johnydon22(m): 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
geesampower:

What wirinet wrote there says it all. Existence of God may not be the real issue but what we call god.

Exactly the point... That is the question that always arises in the midst of arguments for causality

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by 4kings: 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
The bible gods weren't really gods. They came from other planets. So far there is no evidence of god. Religion doesn't have one shred of evidence
ifenes this is deeeep shocked shocked
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by segunojo866: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
If there is anywhere in the bible that God, if He deemed it necessary, would have introduced Himself it is Gen 1:1, since the bible does not have any `` about the author``. But what does it say, " In the beginning GOD created the heavens and the earth". He completely ignores the question concerning whether HE exists......... Why?

Another close call was Exodus 3:13,14, where Moses directly asked GOD of His name. GOD'S answer again regarding his person is astonishing: I AM THAT I AM.

Of course God is aware of atheists, because psalm 53: 1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. But is He deliberately ignoring them? Prov 26:4.
God Is not ignoring atheists. I think atheists are the ones ignoring him because it's obvious that he don't exist. The atheist voice

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples / Man Does Acrobatics During Deliverance Session Conducted By 'Snake Pastor'.Photo / Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.