Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? (25545 Views)

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 09, 2015
donnffd:

I am not comparing myself with anything,I am just telling you reality,if you don't believe me,Google it,there is nothing supernatural abt dreams,its just chemical processes in the brain,I advice you to Google on these things and stop believing fairytale...

As to how we got here, science explains dat perfectly
Please tell me the perfectly explained nonsense; big bang theory?

Only a rétard believes that bullshıt
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by dalaman: 5:20am On Nov 09, 2015
oluamid:
What really irks me is to see theists try to prove the existence of God by quoting religious texts like the Bible or the Koran. Like, does any sensible person expect those books that are basically the 'God textbook' to say that God does not exist? undecided

You will hear things like "önly a fool says there's no God".

Simply ask them to prove the existence of God without quoting their dear books and they automatically end the conversation. Now, who is the brainwashed? cry cry :'

The people that wrote the bible and the Koran are the God the christians and muslims believe in. When ever a christian or muslim mentions the word Hod just know that he is referring to the men that wrote the bible or the Koran because without those men who reasoned and formulated their God idea, there won't be a Christian or a muslim.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by dalaman: 5:30am On Nov 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm talking of matter and energy not mass and energy . How is matter = energy .

Always existing . Like God is always existing

Mass= matter because matter means anything that has mass and occupies space. Mass then equals to matter.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by geesampower(m): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
@wirinet ... you still haven't shown how energy is self existent and not eternal .
Honestly, your posts and questions are all ridiculous. I am not an atheist, but you are taking this too far.
If we are to go into details of proving relationship of matter and energy then we would turn this thread to a physics thread which in no way helps to prove the existence of God. Believe in God is simply believe in God, faith based, personal experience you can attribute to none other but the almighty.
Don't make a fool of your self here saying matter is not energy.
I hope you have heard of the hadron collider? Where atoms which is the building block of matter are smashed together to break them further down. One of the product of this collision is energy, immense energy. Same principle is responsible for the operation of atomic bombs.
It's obvious you don't know that elements can be converted from one to another. For example you can canvert helium with atomic number 2 to hydrogen with atomic number 1. This is how the hydrogen bomb works, this is how nuclear weapons work. There is left over mater which wld be lesser in mass cos the missing mass was converted to energy.
Stop this display of illiteracy online. This is the internet your post would be read all over the world.
You don't have to struggle to prove God. Believing in Him and serve Him how best you can. Preach his word and not make a fool of yourself driving at nothing. Science can't yet explain the beginning of everything, neither can any religion prove the beginning. So what is exciting you here? You are asking silly questions and you are feeling funky. People replying you must really have time. I don't post on religious threads cos we throw reason out of the window just to uphold our believe. Be a christain and stop being uncomfortable with scientific findings. I am not interested in conversing with you. You can quote me but I don't reply people like you.
I am a christain by the way.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by geesampower(m): 7:13am On Nov 09, 2015
wirinet:

If what i said offended you, then i am sorry. I was surprised you did not know what the E = MC2 equation means. It simply means energy is equal to mass multiplied by a constant. The constant is the speed of light multiplied twice.
It the simplest term, it mean mass is very concentrated energy.

I hope you understand now.

Please explain what you mean by eternal.
That is just it. It's funny to see nairalanders try to be physicists without proper research into what they post. Explaining science to a determined religious minded person is a waste.
Even the bible agrees that the wise cannot understand the things of God, because faith in God is only by faith.
Even without knowing of E=mc2 I independently arrived at the conclusion that matter is equal to energy even as a little child cos I think a lot about life and whatever tickles my imagination. Excite matter enough and it breaks up unleashing energy and losing mass. Seriously this arguments here are ridiculous. I have seen religious people even say scientific break through and inventions are all white men's witchcraft. Are these the kind of shallow minded people you are wasting your time replying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by collins125: 7:20am On Nov 09, 2015
Chai Nigerians,

Reading through this thread and you can only imagine the number of Educated Illiterates our Universities churn out everyday.

They go to school, yet they know nothing about Logic, and Critical Thinking.

Their reasoning is clouded by religious sentiments and the fear of death. African fools.

Chai, and you people call yourselves the next generation?

Even a doctor claimed his HPV infection that disappeared was a proven sign that God exists, a doctor!

I weep for Africa.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by TheFilmmaker: 7:30am On Nov 09, 2015
edited
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by TheFilmmaker: 7:44am On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by onyxo76(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2015
CoolUsername:
The bible also tells us not to wear mixed fabrics so, as you can see the bible says a lot of things.
agreed but we are discussing why God is ignoring the atheist and i quoted relevant scriptures why this is so, i really don't see how the command of not wearing mixed fabrics being important here.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by onyxo76(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2015
for those doubting God's existence , there is no need to argue, on that great day we will all know whether He exists or not only for some , it will be too late to make amends.
Shalom
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
PLANETMARS:
olodo no man I repeat no human being has been to mars talkless of walking on mars. We are making plans to do that but it hasn't been done get ur facts right
I made an error. I meant the moon. Thanks.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
duchess25:

i pity u cos u are indeed the son of lucifer so i really pity u.
Thank you dear. Have a great week.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
geesampower:

Honestly, your posts and questions are all ridiculous. I am not an atheist, but you are taking this too far.
If we are to go into details of proving relationship of matter and energy then we would turn this thread to a physics thread which in no way helps to prove the existence of God. Believe in God is simply believe in God, faith based, personal experience you can attribute to none other but the almighty.
I hope you have heard of the hadron collider? Where atoms which is the building block of matter are smashed together to break them further down. One of the product of this collision is energy, immense energy. Same principle is responsible for the operation of atomic bombs.
It's obvious you don't know that elements can be converted from one to another. For example you can canvert helium with atomic number 2 to hydrogen with atomic number 1. This is how the hydrogen bomb works, this is how nuclear weapons work. There is left over mater which wld be lesser in mass cos the missing mass was converted to energy.
Stop this display of illiteracy online. This is the internet your post would be read all over the world.
You don't have to struggle to prove God. Believing in Him and serve Him how best you can. Preach his word and not make a fool of yourself driving at nothing. Science can't yet explain the beginning of everything, neither can any religion prove the beginning. So what is exciting you here? You are asking silly questions and you are feeling funky. People replying you must really have time. I don't post on religious threads cos we throw reason out of the window just to uphold our believe. Be a christain and stop being uncomfortable with scientific findings. I am not interested in conversing with you. You can quote me but I don't reply people like you.

You are really missing the point here . I'm not disputing the fact about matter and energy but am asking why couldn't energy be eternal and not self existent since it cannot be created or destroyed . Simple . I'm not arguing with him I'm trying to discuss with him . Or can you help ?
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
dalaman:

Mass= matter because matter means anything that has mass and occupies space. Mass then equals to matter.

Oh thanks smiley . Thank God you knew I was not trolling
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by geesampower(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You are really missing the point here . I'm not disputing the fact about matter and energy but am asking why couldn't energy be eternal and not self existent since it cannot be created or destroyed . Simple . I'm not arguing with him I'm trying to discuss with him . Or can you help ?
Ok
It is very possible that matter and energy has always existed (eternal). There can't be anti matter without matter and there can't be dark energy without energy. There can't be life as we know it without all these 4 components. No one knows the beginning of matter, it cannot be dated. Scientists can only attempt to date the age of the universe, that is the order it has, not the actual age of matter.
Even the bible saying in the beginning the world existed tho it had no form. So even if we would believe the biblical account, it also agree's that matter has always existed.
If we would believe in God, then it's prove that energy has always existed.
The substance of creation is eternal. So plain to see. energy and matter has always existed obviously.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
geesampower:

Ok
It is very possible that matter and energy has always existed (eternal). There can't be anti matter without matter and there can't be dark energy without energy. There can't be life as we know it without all these 4 components. No one knows the beginning of matter, it cannot be dated. Scientists can only attempt to date the age of the universe, that is the order it has, not the actual age of matter.
Even the bible saying in the beginning the world existed tho it had no form. So even if we would believe the biblical account, it also agree's that matter has always existed.
If we would believe in God, then it's prove that energy has always existed.
The substance of creation is eternal. So plain to see. energy and matter has always existed obviously.

Then its easy to guess that energy is inherent in God's nature .

"Energy cannot be created or destroyed " - God has always been existing

"Everything is made up of Energy" - Omnipresence - a nature of God : Being everywhere at once

But that does not mean Energy ≠ God but Energy ∈ God => God is "conscious energy"

My opinion in respect to our material universe

Look at that pic . The passage of that property/constituent to life

Could the above be wrong ?

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by ChynoBEATS: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2015
xtervaganza:
if you are a christian as you claimed and you have not read those passages in your bible then I'll have to insist you're an illiterate to the religion you sheepishly follow

Now this is your problem.....you said such...i said bring forth the chapter and I'd enlighten you,still you keep dodging ....

By your words i can tell you read it somewhere....

Thats why you can't even bring forth the book nor the chapter

Olodo oshi
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by ChynoBEATS: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2015
xtervaganza:

if things can't just exist then God himself can't just exist

GOD is not a Thing

GOD is the Alpha Creator

xtervaganza:

Who created god?

This i have no answer for

For His Dominion is way above my knowledge

As-far-as this issue is Concerned

If Luciferians Exist and the GOD of israel and the Christians is their Enemy then it Means Christianity ain't a Fluke

grin
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by xtervaganza(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

GOD is not a Thing

GOD is the Alpha Creator

This i have no answer for

For His Dominion is way above my knowledge

As-far-as this issue is Concerned

If Luciferians Exist and the GOD of israel and the Christians is their Enemy then it Means Christianity ain't a Fluke

grin
if you have no answer for it and you follow it about like a goat then you're confused

1 Like

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
ifeness:
Is Santa Claus deliberately eluding those who do not believe in it?

Believers in Santa believe it by faith and know what ever happened to them is the hand work of Santa.

Santa can only reveal itself to those who only believe in it

Men pretend to be santa claus but no man has pretend be God

!!AM CONFUSE!!
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
ANTONINEUTRON:

Men pretend to be santa claus but no man has pretend be God

!!AM CONFUSE!!

Yahweh,Zeus and a lot did

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
The bible gods weren't really gods. They came from other planets. So far there is no evidence of god. Religion doesn't have one shred of evidence

1 Like

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
ifeness:

Yahweh,Zeus and a lot did
MY BROTHER 'yahweh' is the hebrew name of God, 'Zeus' is the God greeks believe to live on olympus.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
ANTONINEUTRON:
MY BROTHER 'yahweh' is the hebrew name of God, 'Zeus' is the God greeks believe to live on olympus.

No Yahweh is the Hebrew god and Zeus is a Greek god. They both claimed to be gods. It is ok to see them as your god tho,but don't call them everyone's gods. Some of us know better,there is no god

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by wirinet(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Then its easy to guess that energy is inherent in God's nature .

"Energy cannot be created or destroyed " - God has always been existing

"Everything is made up of Energy" - Omnipresence - a nature of God : Being everywhere at once

But that does not mean Energy ≠ God but Energy ∈ God => God is "conscious energy"

My opinion in respect to our material universe

Look at that pic . The passage of that property/constituent to life

Could the above be wrong ?

We are basically saying the same thing. Everything is made up of Energy and all we observe and experience are different manifestations of this energy. Now if you choose to call this energy "GOD", i have no problem, but what i quarrel with is labelling a Jewish Man sitting on a throne, bothering his head about how we praise and worship him, God.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by ChynoBEATS: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
xtervaganza:
if you have no answer for it and you follow it about like a goat then you're confused

You're the one who's confused .....
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Weah96: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
onyxo76:
for those doubting God's existence , there is no need to argue, on that great day we will all know whether He exists or not only for some , it will be too late to make amends.
Shalom

Exact same message from local Imams to YOU. You who doubt the power of the Almighty Allah and the words of his messenger. It's a mutually exclusive proposition.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Weah96: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

GOD is not a Thing

GOD is the Alpha Creator

grin

What is your own definition of THING? I'm asking because the way you put it, your deity is NO THING, or nothing. Who was the person who wrestled with Jacob at Peniel in Gen 32?

If the Bible God is nothing, then this section needs to be shut down.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by frank317: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
geesampower:

He is a pure example of mumu feeling funky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
geesampower:

I think he and his other mumu friend are primary school students in Osun State, that got the free oponimo (tablet) that their state governor is sharing.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by hahn(m): 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
theAtheist101:

I think he is a primary school student in Osun State, that got the free oponimo (tablet) that their state governor is sharing.

frank317:

He is a pure example of mumu feeling funky

Chai, na kingebukasblog una dey yab like this? The originator of the known unknown. The one who believes god is the last resort for a dying theist.

Make una stop am ooo grin

Na this guy own pain me pass. Bubu, sorry ehn. Don't mind them
geesampower:

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
hahn:

Chai, na kingebukasblog una dey yab like this? The originator of the known unknown. The one who believes god is the last resort for a dying theist.

Make una stop am ooo grin

Na this guy own pain me pass. Bubu, sorry ehn. Don't mind them

I dont think the other idi.ots were referring to me . I explained to GSP what I meant and he understood

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " / Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.