Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest (9738 Views)

Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by totorimi: 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
In some other place it only takes the death of one man to set the whole nation ablaze but here it is just like that. The Biafra agitation may seem like a joke but slowly and surely it is gaining ground and getting subtle international support and recognition.
Whether the country likes it or not, whether some people know it or not this might just be the beginning of a new chapter in Nigeria's history. it is no longer news that some people have long wished to break free but maybe due to fear or lack of the will power to actualize their dream decide to die in silent. On a country of parasitic unity where a section benefits at the detriment of the other certainly cannot be said to be united in love. indeed it is a matter of time before it becomes clear. There cannot be peace without a war. No one person or group has the monopoly of violence, the stage is getting set we need to have a one lastround table discussion before it becomes top late.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by theDEVILisHERE: 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Zoharariel:

Back to the sender in 9million folds - Ewu Morocco!

Like I said
When it happens
Remember you were told

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by theDEVILisHERE: 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
casalaburst:
The storm is gathering....

When Niger delta militants took up arms, we suddenly realized they were serious

When boko haram took up arms, we also realized there were serious.

Again, the storm is gathering in the East.

Procurement of arms and ammunitions is as easy as 'pure water'. Ask Russia.

The storm is gathering in the East! A time bomb.

Most people will not understand this
Till MAYHEM is unleashed

#itususallystartslikeajoke
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by Kingsteve(m): 12:36am On Nov 07, 2015
kestolove95:
Dixgrunted nicompoo of a curse erosion zone

May the god you serve take away your miserable life in the most gruesome way.
May your body parts be scavenged on by stray dogs and vultures.
May your soul rot eternally in hell.

Let me hear you say Amen to that!

You think say you get bad mouth abi?
Quote me and get crushed by a Tanker on your way out!

Stinking Northern bigoted b!t<h!
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by IGBOPRINCE: 4:47am On Nov 07, 2015
ALISMILE:
do u even knw wat u re talkin about? Insult? that's sombdy lying lifeless there, killed like a common rat and u re talking about insult! Be reasonable!
my friend you re quoting the wrong person. I only replied the guy that insulted the whole race because of ipob protesters. And you know what that means? So Have a nice day.
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by Igbonoid: 4:51am On Nov 07, 2015
Hmm may his soul rip
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by kestolove95(m): 10:04am On Nov 07, 2015
Kingsteve:

May the god you serve take away your miserable life in the most gruesome way.
May your body parts be scavenged on by stray dogs and vultures.
May your soul rot eternally in hell.

Let me hear you say Amen to that!

You think say you get bad mouth abi?
Quote me and get crushed by a Tanker on your way out!

Stinking Northern bigoted b!t<h!
bastard nuisance product of baby factory
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by kestolove95(m): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2015
londongal03:
Please I apologize for the inconveniences kestolove95 has just put you guys
through...
She just ran mad last week, and we have been
looking for her to chain her up and give her
her rabies drug... But abok! girl disappeared with her poor amajir mother's phone, and is obviously now
using it to take her madness to an international
level ..... Her condition is really dangerous
and contagious... please if you see her, Do not,
I repeat DO NOT TRY TO CAPTURE HER ALIVE..
Please kill her and report back to her Family
members... Her death certificate has already
been signed and sealed... Thanks and God
bless
thank God I even knw my mother, what abt u dat is a product of baby factory, beta go look for ur real parent..bastard nuisance dota of a harlot paid to born and sell
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by abagoro(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2015
The fact that Anambra vigilante was responsible for shooting of protesters proves that even in Anambra State there are people against the IPOB ish.
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by Kingsteve(m): 11:11am On Nov 07, 2015
kestolove95:
bastard nuisance product of baby factory

You will die in a very violent way on your way out...today, tomorrow or next!
Even after warning you not to quote me, you still did.
Anyway, it makes no difference, cos you're already a dead b!tch walking.
And by the way, if you have to come online and throw insults, do yourself a very big favor by getting some basic education, cos from the drivel you've been posting, it's quite obvious you can't spell.
Am I surprised? NO!
Bloody illiterate!
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
kestolove95:
thank God I even knw my mother, what abt u dat is a product of baby factory, beta go look for ur real parent..bastard nuisance dota of a harlot paid to born and sell
OKOB HARAM.
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by UltimateDaniel(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hi Belove,
Read today's Devotion, Topic: "TREADING ON SERPENTS" Click
Here www.openheavensdaily.com/2015/10/treading-on-serpents-saturday-november.html
Please Don't Forget to Read Other Devotions You've been
Missing!
We Love you! RCCG OPEN HEAVENS WISH YOU A GREAT
WEEKEND

Join the 19k people to like our Facebook Page: www.fb.com/rccgopenheavesdaily

CC: OPEN HEAVENS DAILY TEAM
(www.openheavensdaily.com)
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by Autopin: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
ALISMILE:
Of course a better world! U guys shud jus be Patient wit Baba Nigeria for d next 7yrs!the country will be beta!
This country is messed up, I don't think Buhari will be of any help to Nigeria but I pray that he succeeds and lastly I am no probiafran. ONE NIGERIA, THAT'S WHAT I STAND FOR
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by Yujin(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Jorussia:
the people of south east should learn from what is currently happening in the North east,as a result of the activities of boko haram.Any break down of law and order in the SE,will lead to a serious set back,to both the economic and infrastructural progress of the region.I join all the well meaning Nigerians to condemn this unfortunate extra judicial killing.
Let me tell you a secret. Whatever happens in the course of these protest for biafra will affect Lagos which in turn will cripple Nigeria. We are not a minority group. Death to this Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by Yujin(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
princdebola201:
Just one , I was expecting the police to take advantage of the useless march to wipe out the stupid IPOD youths away from the surface of the Earth

Ur Mates re working in big companies.

Ur Mates re in school planing for the future

Ur mates re in Market striving to cater for themselves and their family

Ur Mate re self employed

Ur mate re in vocational centres learning skills that will be useful for their Life

The stupid IPOB youth decide to waste his worthless life On imaginary dream that can never come to pass. U ended ur life miserably ur parents will never forgive you for wasting their resources on you stupid disgruntle element

Rest in pieces Idiot..!!!
When it starts I hope you will not regret it. Mind you present wars are rarely won. Its Nigeria and her economy that will suffer. Just know that the oil that sustains Nigeria will not flow again as it will be disrupted. Let me stop here. They are not flies but humans just like the silly policeman that shot him. Always remember that.
Rest in Peace comrade.
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by princdebola201(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Yujin:

When it starts I hope you will not regret it. Mind you present wars are rarely won. Its Nigeria and her economy that will suffer. Just know that the oil that sustains Nigeria will not flow again as it will be disrupted. Let me stop here. They are not flies but humans just like the silly policeman that shot him. Always remember that.
Rest in Peace comrade.

Thrash .u biafraudians will never learn, with that small Enclave called south East region,the war won't Last 24hours..cheesygrin
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by chinchum(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
[size=18pt]MAR 7 , 2015 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GEJ till 2019

NOV 7, 2015 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BIAFRA OR WE DIE[/size]

Just because GEJ lost, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest by ALISMILE(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Autopin:
This country is messed up, I don't think Buhari will be of any help to Nigeria but I pray that he succeeds and lastly I am no probiafran. ONE NIGERIA, THAT'S WHAT I STAND FOR
if u truly love ur country u ll deem it fit to be patient and giv Baba Nig sometime! He needs it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Kinsmen Lament Four-year Power Outage / Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari / DSS To Arrest 8 More Judges, 7 Still In Custody-daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.