Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body (7161 Views)

Young Lady's Body Transformation In 2 Years (Photo) / Kenyan Man Ejaculates On Lady's Body In A Bus (pics, Video) / Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
So here’s my list on the places a man should never touch on a woman’s body along with the worst times to do it. Because I’m not saying these placesshould never be touched, I’m saying they shouldn’t be touched in certain scenarios. Men, you need to be astute. I know, it’s hard sometimes. But here’s 1. The Tip when other things are going on with our body. Avoid Tip pinching when we’re buubsfeeding or about to have our periods. It just hurts … in the bad way.

2. The stomach after a large meal. We really want to have a flat tummy, but it’s nearly impossible most times, particularly after we just ate a cheeseburger with sweet potato French fries and had a beer. Or during a premenstrual bloat. Or when we eat anything with beans. 3. The womanliness when it needs a bath. If you start going downtown and she pulls you back up, this is your red flag that she’s not feeling so fresh. Respect it because your attempt will be futile.

She probably won’t enjoy it while worrying about her lady odor anyway. 4. Anywhere after we have been sweating … a lot … and we aren’t drunk. I’d say about 99 percent of the time, most women don’t like a man to get all physical after we’ve gotten all physical at the gym. This is also true for when we have been outside heating up during those sweltering summer months. But I’ve found that if you add alcohol, this hang up of being touched when sweaty is gone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
OP, I would love to "Pinch" Your Tips angry..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Op wetin u dey yarn here biko? undecided
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by naijaboiy: 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
how can I go down on a woman when she has not cleaned that place well?

Nawa o lipsrsealed
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by McCarlito(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
Only in nigeria
Only on nairaland
Pple spew garbage openly

Being with several women

I can tell u authoritatively

Preferences differ greatly

What ngozi liked was diff from damilola

2 Likes

Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by peeparty(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
shocked
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by IamLEGEND1: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by Ginaz(f): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
what about sucking the breaßt like you're sucking all the witches blood worrying your life?

so unromantic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by pbs4real(m): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ginaz:
what about sucking the breaßt like you're sucking all the witches blood worrying your life?

so unromantic!
are u speaking frn experience pls undecided
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by Ginaz(f): 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
pbs4real:

grin grin I'm speaking from revelation

1 Like

Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ginaz:

grin grin I'm speaking from revelation
Lol! And in the last days Ginaz shall see visions and dream dreams... grin

1 Like

Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
commitcrime:
Only in nigeria Only on nairaland Pple spew garbage openly

Being with several women
I can tell u authoritatively
Preferences differ greatly
What ngozi liked was diff from damilola
you sound like a Player grin
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Goodboiy:

you sound like a Player grin

I'm not

16 years of relationship with the opposite sex ll teach u one or 2 things
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
commitcrime:

I'm not

16 years of relationship with the opposite sex ll teach u one or 2 things

he he he.. teach me ke ? .I be baddoo like you
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by oshe11: 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
u mean it ooo

Y
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by MrImole: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
That's how one witch asked me to get down on/with her when she is on her period.
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by chaxking(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
sugarqueen:
So here’s my list on the places a man should never touch on a woman’s body along with the worst times to do it. Because I’m not saying these placesshould never be touched, I’m saying they shouldn’t be touched in certain scenarios. Men, you need to be astute. I know, it’s hard sometimes. But here’s 1. The Tip when other things are going on with our body. Avoid Tip pinching when we’re buubsfeeding or about to have our periods. It just hurts … in the bad way.

2. The stomach after a large meal. We really want to have a flat tummy, but it’s nearly impossible most times, particularly after we just ate a cheeseburger with sweet potato French fries and had a beer. Or during a premenstrual bloat. Or when we eat anything with beans. 3. The womanliness when it needs a bath. If you start going downtown and she pulls you back up, this is your red flag that she’s not feeling so fresh. Respect it because your attempt will be futile.

She probably won’t enjoy it while worrying about her lady odor anyway. 4. Anywhere after we have been sweating … a lot … and we aren’t drunk. I’d say about 99 percent of the time, most women don’t like a man to get all physical after we’ve gotten all physical at the gym. This is also true for when we have been outside heating up during those sweltering summer months. But I’ve found that if you add alcohol, this hang up of being touched when sweaty is gone.

complete crap
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by iamkingzlee(m): 12:47am On Nov 07, 2015
Hian! lipsrsealed
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by Adasun(m): 1:27am On Nov 07, 2015
Ok na wating op no like be dat oundecided
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by Lovelynature(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2015
So many 'dos' and 'don'ts', which one do we keep The truth is that people differ.
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by Lovelynature(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2015
So many 'dos' and 'don'ts', which one do we keep?
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by forandy(m): 8:17am On Nov 07, 2015
...still looking for where sense is in this post. undecided undecided undecided Sinaj, come and help me biko
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by hatux: 9:07am On Nov 07, 2015
Meaningless thread!
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by Danjnr(m): 10:10am On Nov 07, 2015
I'm a strong and romantic guy. I can make u feel full romantic even from afar. Try me 3344257c. I'm always hot
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 07, 2015
Yawns!
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2015
Goodboiy:

he he he.. teach me ke ? .I be baddoo like you

No guy knows it all.

Female friends teach better
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by JaNigge(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2015
pbs4real:
looks like it...
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by jobdata1: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
ok
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
rexkexmilan:
OP, I would love to "Pinch" Your Tips angry..
What's "TIPS"?? shocked
Re: Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
What's "TIPS"?? shocked
undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time / Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do / Woman Lied To Her Husband About Going Shopping In Turkey See What Happened ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.