Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,100 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

I Have Sex Anytime I'm Going To Preach – Heward Mills - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Sex Anytime I'm Going To Preach – Heward Mills (1033 Views)

Please help i'm Going Crazy!! / Stop Using Mosques To Preach Hate - Sanusi / 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Sex Anytime I'm Going To Preach – Heward Mills by donogaga(m): 3:58am On Nov 07, 2015
Presiding Bishop of Lighthouse Chapel International, Dag Heward- Mills has bemoaned the hypocrisy of Christians when it comes to having sexual intercourse.
According to him, some Christians when fasting or getting ready for church see having sex as an evil thing.

The Outspoken Bishop said such posture is deceitful because there is nothing wrong with couples having sex before going to church.
Citing himself as an example, Bishop Heward-Mills said “I have sex anytime I’m going to preach because it is a powerful tension reliever”.

He also debunked the assertions that it is medically wrong to have sex with a woman while in her monthly period.
In the Bishop’s view, a couple can have sex if the woman washes the blood off and the man uses a condom to prevent any infection.
“If you are in your period, just wash the blood away and have sex” he stated.
The Light House Presiding Bishop also cautioned wives who wish to satisfy their husbands orally “not to bite the penis while sucking it”.

Dag Heward-Mills urged Christians to quit the holier than thou attitude and fulfil their marital obligations.

http://www.m.adomonline.com/marticles/opinion/i-have-sex-anytime-im-going-to-preach--hewardmills

Re: I Have Sex Anytime I'm Going To Preach – Heward Mills by BreezyCB(m): 4:02am On Nov 07, 2015
E qood for body
Re: I Have Sex Anytime I'm Going To Preach – Heward Mills by Chanchit: 4:06am On Nov 07, 2015
Lobatan.
Re: I Have Sex Anytime I'm Going To Preach – Heward Mills by ekseel(m): 4:08am On Nov 07, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ok ooooooo

Sex and Pastor
Re: I Have Sex Anytime I'm Going To Preach – Heward Mills by jeffizy(m): 4:21am On Nov 07, 2015
I think that's too much details from him.

He should just stick to biblical quotes and leave the advice for the doctors.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Sex Anytime I'm Going To Preach – Heward Mills by Badgers14: 5:06am On Nov 07, 2015
Send me the address to his church.. He's a real G grin grin grin

But anyways, that's how we do it in France cool
Re: I Have Sex Anytime I'm Going To Preach – Heward Mills by oluwaseunla(m): 6:11am On Nov 07, 2015
jeffizy:
I think that's too much details from him.

He should just stick to biblical quotes and leave the advice for the doctors.

He is actually a Medical Doctor turned Preacher.
Re: I Have Sex Anytime I'm Going To Preach – Heward Mills by jeffizy(m): 6:14am On Nov 07, 2015
oluwaseunla:

He is actually a Medical Doctor turned Preacher.
Hmm.

I see
Re: I Have Sex Anytime I'm Going To Preach – Heward Mills by orisa37: 6:15am On Nov 07, 2015
It's selfish!

(1) (Reply)

What If You Suddenly Wake Up, Only To Realised You Been Living On A Mere Dream? / John 8:58 / This Is What You Get When GOD Finally Answer Your Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.