Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Making Of "Owerri Block Of 6 Flats" - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of "Owerri Block Of 6 Flats" (32225 Views)

Construction Of 2 Bedroom Block Of 6 Flats In Owerri,imo State / My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. / The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of "Owerri Block Of 6 Flats" by Pchide: 3:55pm On May 04, 2019
spyder880:
We are starting with the fencing of this newly acquired land, and we are already making arrangements to drop materials into this location.

Oga spyder which company is yours and send me your details of your company i need to contact u
Re: The Making Of "Owerri Block Of 6 Flats" by OALandAgents: 4:32pm On May 04, 2019
nice one
spyder880:
Ladies and gentlemen, we have won yet another contract to build a block of 6 flats in Owerri, Imo state. This block of 6 flats will have on one side, 2 bedroom flats and on the other wing, 3 bedroom flats. The details of the contract are as follows.

Contract: The construction of a block of 6 flats of 2&3 bedrooms
Client: A nairalander
Contractor: Tigerkenn homes Ltd
Duration: 180 days
Budget: To be revealed later.

This is a carry over project from the former thread where we wanted to build a duplex, now we have agreed to convert this building to a block of 6 flats. Work starts soon after the drawings are ready from Kkonsults.

Thank you all.
Re: The Making Of "Owerri Block Of 6 Flats" by OALandAgents: 4:35pm On May 04, 2019
good one
spyder880:
Ladies and gentlemen, we have won yet another contract to build a block of 6 flats in Owerri, Imo state. This block of 6 flats will have on one side, 2 bedroom flats and on the other wing, 3 bedroom flats. The details of the contract are as follows.

Contract: The construction of a block of 6 flats of 2&3 bedrooms
Client: A nairalander
Contractor: Tigerkenn homes Ltd
Duration: 180 days
Budget: To be revealed later.

This is a carry over project from the former thread where we wanted to build a duplex, now we have agreed to convert this building to a block of 6 flats. Work starts soon after the drawings are ready from Kkonsults.

Thank you all.
Re: The Making Of "Owerri Block Of 6 Flats" by spyder880(m): 4:57pm On May 04, 2019
Pchide:
Spyder 880how much will this building cost from foundation

Please send me a chat on WhatsApp, 0803 335 0750. You can also call me to discuss your requirements, thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of "Owerri Block Of 6 Flats" by spyder880(m): 4:58pm On May 04, 2019
Pchide:

Oga spyder which company is yours and send me your details of your company i need to contact u

I own Tigerkenn Homes Ltd. My phone contacts are 080 333 50 750. (Voice or WhatsApp)

You can also look at this my thread with house types and total construction costs. https://www.nairaland.com/4677085/total-cost-building-house-want

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is Lagos Island Going Bananas? / Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) / 2-storey Building Collapses In Ojuelegba, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.