Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Igbo Girl Says No BIAFRA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Girl Says No BIAFRA (984 Views)

Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Girl Says No BIAFRA by AminuRano87(m): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2015
Amy George I won't engage in a battle of wits with biafrans or whatever.....if you like waste your facebook pen via direct message... It can only be touts, illiterates, and feather_brained beings that are easily manipulated and pushed on the street for protes. A full employed/educated being won't spare his time on the road shouting "Biafra" ... stop being brainwashed o my fellow igbos. Kael asked : "Why would a vibrant young man who have things to do in order to survive just enter the streets like a programmed robot to protest for what he doesn't know more about only to end up dead. Just like that. His life story has ended. If You Die For Biafra, You Dying Like A Chicken That Won't Be Used For A Pot Of Soup, your family members will not get sponsorship by IPOB or whatsoever from biafra, and na New family problem be that" .... Biafra can never do us any good. I'm yet to understand the reason for biafra other than their insatiable quest for power/ greed. (If you have any other reason excluding what I have listed above,educate/ challenge and I swear to support you guys) Why didn't you protest when goodluck was the president? Why didn't you vote for good luck during the election. Now Buhari is on the seat, you are shouting "slavery" smh ... Has the man done anything for doubts?.... ogu su, okwa unu ga agba oso o. If you don't want buhari, wait until after 4years and cast your vote. That should be our fight, not trying to light a war we can't finish. Ndi igbo bikonu.. If you wanna protest/fight, stand in front of your house and do so.... just in case the war you want finally emerges(God forbid) they can easily locate your household and start the killing from there. I'm one igbo that still stand with "No BIAFRA" and I know my papa that experienced this war aint disappointed with my choice. Call me an opportuned igbo girl, it doesn't change the fact that igbo is still attached. # RetiredRudeGirl

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girl Says No BIAFRA by ELTON123(m): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2015
AminuRano87:
Amy George I won't engage in a battle of wits with biafrans or whatever.....if you like waste your facebook pen via direct message... It can only be touts, illiterates, and feather_brained beings that are easily manipulated and pushed on the street for protes. A full employed/educated being won't spare his time on the road shouting "Biafra" ... stop being brainwashed o my fellow igbos. Kael asked : "Why would a vibrant young man who have things to do in order to survive just enter the streets like a programmed robot to protest for what he doesn't know more about only to end up dead. Just like that. His life story has ended. If You Die For Biafra, You Dying Like A Chicken That Won't Be Used For A Pot Of Soup, your family members will not get sponsorship by IPOB or whatsoever from biafra, and na New family problem be that" .... Biafra can never do us any good. I'm yet to understand the reason for biafra other than their insatiable quest for power/ greed. (If you have any other reason excluding what I have listed above,educate/ challenge and I swear to support you guys) Why didn't you protest when goodluck was the president? Why didn't you vote for good luck during the election. Now Buhari is on the seat, you are shouting "slavery" smh ... Has the man done anything for doubts?.... ogu su, okwa unu ga agba oso o. If you don't want buhari, wait until after 4years and cast your vote. That should be our fight, not trying to light a war we can't finish. Ndi igbo bikonu.. If you wanna protest/fight, stand in front of your house and do so.... just in case the war you want finally emerges(God forbid) they can easily locate your household and start the killing from there. I'm one igbo that still stand with "No BIAFRA" and I know my papa that experienced this war aint disappointed with my choice. Call me an opportuned igbo girl, it doesn't change the fact that igbo is still attached. # RetiredRudeGirl

Re: Igbo Girl Says No BIAFRA by lawrenceunaa: 9:43am On Nov 07, 2015
AminuRano87:
Amy George
I won't engage in a battle of wits with biafrans or
whatever.....if you like waste your facebook pen
via direct message... It can only be touts,
illiterates, and feather_brained beings that are
easily manipulated and pushed on the street for
protes. A full employed/educated being won't
spare his time on the road shouting "Biafra" ...
stop being brainwashed o my fellow igbos. Kael
asked : "Why would a vibrant young man who
have things to do in order to survive just enter
the streets like a programmed robot to protest
for what he doesn't know more about only to
end up dead. Just like that. His life story has
ended. If You Die For Biafra, You Dying Like A
Chicken That Won't Be Used For A Pot Of Soup,
your family members will not get sponsorship by
IPOB or whatsoever from biafra, and na New
family problem be that" .... Biafra can never do
us any good. I'm yet to understand the reason
for biafra other than their insatiable quest for
power/ greed. (If you have any other reason
excluding what I have listed above,educate/
challenge and I swear to support you guys)
Why didn't you protest when goodluck was the
president? Why didn't you vote for good luck
during the election. Now Buhari is on the seat,
you are shouting "slavery" smh ... Has the man
done anything for doubts?.... ogu su, okwa unu
ga agba oso o. If you don't want buhari, wait
until after 4years and cast your vote. That should
be our fight, not trying to light a war we can't
finish.
Ndi igbo bikonu.. If you wanna protest/fight,
stand in front of your house and do so.... just in
case the war you want finally emerges(God
forbid) they can easily locate your household and
start the killing from there.
I'm one igbo that still stand with "No BIAFRA"
and I know my papa that experienced this war
aint disappointed with my choice. Call me an
opportuned igbo girl, it doesn't change the fact
that igbo is still attached.
# RetiredRudeGirl
haha ofemmanus can concoct anything from gbogbonise to gbogbonaasi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

And Now Jonathan Is Vindicated. / Saraki Gets Standing Ovation At Aso Rock / The Man Who Created Aids; Robert Gallo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.