Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report (62750 Views)

Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria / Nigeria’s 2016 Worst Performing Governors / List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Odimson69: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
enemies on it again.how come Lagos,osun,imo even boko state are doing well. apc propaganda on the March again

4 Likes

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by sammyj: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
....... grin shocked grin
ocelot2006:

Abeg shut up!! What do you know about Akwa Ibom? Udom Emmanuel is a full blooded TECHNOCRAT, that is why he was given to us by Akpabio. Stop spewing crap!!
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by ohemdave(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hman12:

http://leadership.ng/news/472579/cgpi-october-report-kogi-yobe-ebonyi-zamfara-akwa-ibom-worst-performing-states

Yuroba people are idiotic from all indications and satan will punish all you that are brains behind all these unrealistic thoughts or believe system that are not conformable with feasible things. And am beginning to dislike this nairaland platform.
Before election they told us rubbish about PDP in favour of APC. Again they have started,foolish group and stupid things,what certification do you have? We are satisfied with our governors,go and talk about Lagos state and Buhari,APC leader. you lack the capacity to talk on this issue animal group.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by funkyibodude(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
This report is useless and highly condemnable, first of Ebonyi and Akwa ibom have new governors so do you expect them to do magic within a year in office. Secondly why is kogi state the first on the list knowing fully well that elections are around the corner, why no rating before now. APC should take it easy with their lies and propaganda before it's too late. Nigerians ain't foolish as the think angry

3 Likes

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by meforyou1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Kizyte:

@OP, make another list. Please include Niger state as the state with the most corrupt government.
that sani bello is the worst governor of Niger state since 1914
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
breakeven:
Why is Kaduna state not on that list. Elrufai is doing nothing in kaduna ex cept his regular visit to Abuja to disturb Osibanjo.

Lmao. Nairalanders won't kill me o

El-rufai has not done anything as VP o, cos Osinbanjo is a figurehead.

1 Like

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Onyiido: 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
kolnel:
Oyo state can't be included since the governor is on sabbatical leave
What number is osun state ?
lol forgot these states were in naija osun, zamfara, ebonyi most especially that osun state
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Eddy231(m): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
Its vice versa
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by ijedallar: 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
if imo state is not in the list then the analysis is very wrong

4 Likes

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by authority2006(m): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
Everybody kept asking for Osun State, that's to tell you that many of these Nairalanders don't read posts, just the title. SMH
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by d33types: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
kolnel:

Are you for real? The number of eggheads on Nairaland is seriously appalling

1 Like

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by SoNature(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
The question should be, "Which governor has performed in this tenure?" crude oil revenues have dropped and Nigeria governors don't have much to spend now so we shouldn't expect much from them.

But I'm looking up to states like Lagos and Rivers because their IGRs are good. If you ask me, this period that our revenues have dropped is the best time to implement True Federalism so that governors can start exploiting mineral deposits in their various states.

Nigeria needs help!
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
This report is false.What about osun state that have not paid workers for 8months?Infact, the report is a brown envelopes.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by passionz(f): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
When I saw the topic! I just knew Kogi state was gonna b number one! weak governor! and some stupid people wanna vote him for the second term! I don't blame them! some pple are born stupid! We need change

1 Like

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by authority2006(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Love Machine:
This report is false.What about osun state that have not paid workers for 8months?Infact, the report is a brown envelopes.
Actually, they've collected five months so far since bail out was given to states. 3 months earlier and another 2 months for state workers this month. They have been paid up to July now. Not defending Aregbe for his financial recklessness and the burden of debt he has placed on my state but still we need to tell the truth no matter our personal opinion.

1 Like

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by DTOBS(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
kolnel:
Help me ask the one eyed op oooo....
The list no even mention any thing that jo Osun sha! hypocrisy!
My question is who owns/established that center?
A. Tinubu B. Aregbesola C. All of the above....
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Vanpascore(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
LMAyedun:
I agree with Gov. Wada of Kogi state to top the list but Gov. Wada should be closely followed by Gov. Aregbesola of Osun.

APC want to scam us with this yeye list again.

Aregbe is still working o dou it is a crawling development and he may delay salary as a result of his weakedness. D O'schools building are in progress, School's O'food still on, some road constructions are still on. Mind you, i am nt a pdp or apc supporter.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by DOCTORDONE: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Only Kaduna and Sokoto are the states performing?
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by DTOBS(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
authority2006:
Actually, they've collected five months so far since bail out was given to states. 3 months earlier and another 2 months for state workers this month. They have been paid up to July now. Not defending Aregbe for his financial recklessness and the burden of debt he has placed on my state but still we need to tell the truth no matter our personal opinion.
Should this be the normal situation with our state? After the bailout fund was released,Aregbesola used his delay tactics to delay the payment for almost two month before paying 3months.
Now can you pinpoint to any social development that has been embark upon by Aregbesola led administration during this period?
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by authority2006(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Vanpascore:

Aregbe is still working o dou it is a crawling development and he may delay salary as a result of his weakedness. D O'schools building are in progress, School's O'food still on, some road constructions are still on. Mind you, i am nt a pdp or apc supporter.
Thank you, I used to pass along Oso Grammar School, work is seriously going on there. Besides, the report say month of October, but many of them didn't read it.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by olacollinz(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Where is ajimobi of oyo state. The man should be number 2 after aregbese of osun state.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by czarsly(m): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
ifeanyi okowa of delta state is the worst of them all. nothing is happening in Delta state.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by authority2006(m): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
DTOBS:

Should this be the normal situation with our state? After the bailout fund was released,Aregbesola used his delay tactics to delay the payment for almost two month before paying 3months.
Now can you pinpoint to any social development that has been embark upon by Aregbesola led administration during this period?
Well, I might sound like I'm defending Aregbe to you but my submission is based on what the report is all about. Work is going on some of his abandoned projects in the month under review. Period.
Concerning the salary issue, both state and local govt workers are now paid up to the month of July, though some primary school teachers are yet to see their own July alerts. Just clearing things so that we would know what to discuss. He is reckless, he his not a good manager, no doubt about it. But in the last two months, things are beginning to look positive. The allocation that was used to be N500 million naira every month after deduction of loan repayments is now N2 billion every month since Buhari took over due to the debt repayment restructuring.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Sprintson(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Whrs Rochas,Ambode and Aregbe here? Guess people should be wise coz this lies don't take APC anywhere....I am a Nigeria and don't support any party but the future of this country should not be mixed with propanganda.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by ibadanfinest(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
You na no monitor wella o, My home state governor is the worst performing governor so far. Considering the reasonably potential of the state, he has succeeded in driving us backward. His achievement has been that he broke the second term jinx lobatan. The lousy mouthed governor who happens to be my brother (from same ibadan) has underperformed tremendously.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
this list is baseless where is Imo state.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by OlujobaSamuel: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
seems people don't get this report, it's just about activities of Oct 1 to 31, people are misinterpreting it for the whole period they have been sworn in.
There is a link to the data analysis, I think someone good in that aspect should open it and explain in layman terms to us.

1 Like

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Saay1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
I especially hope the governors can access this n also use it for improvement.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Pidggin(f): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
It's only an Ediot that would put Akwa Ibom on that list. Rubbish list, SCAM!
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sprintson:
Whrs Rochas,Ambode and Aregbe here? Guess people should be wise coz this lies don't take APC anywhere....I am a Nigeria and don't support any party but the future of this country should not be mixed with propanganda.

You are definitely right!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oil Bunkering Led To Okuama Killing Of 17 Soldiers / Major U.I Urang Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Borno / Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.