Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report (62752 Views)

Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria / Nigeria’s 2016 Worst Performing Governors / List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by jay89(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
which Kaduna state are u talking abt. is it the one in USA or Nigeria. the last time I checked Elrufai I still my poor mama ha pension for five month. and never paid some state workers for month. all I knw dis una rating Na scam

1 Like

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Ayomivic(m): 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by fotadmowmend(m): 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
APC ...... I will wait and see what this country will become politically in the next 4 years ... Haba Aregbese should leading dah list
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by pTomz(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
searay:
I'm doubting, but may be due to the tribunal case
i doubt it too bro...my governor is doing gud, renovating where Akpabio never gave eye on, trying to privatize d state as well..he's vision is so damn big..it's only d scavengers hovering around to out throw him fr dia own selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by AMI3(m): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
I believe that most of these governors have not fully settle in their respective offices because of court cases that is why they under perform.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Pearlbim1(f): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Earn Real Money Online and forget poverty http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=282267
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Mrsenator(m): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
That is just part of APC childish play
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by AMI3(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
pTomz:
i doubt it too bro...my governor is doing gud, renovating where Akpabio never gave eye on, trying to privatize d state as well..he's vision is so damn big..it's only d scavengers hovering around to out throw him fr dia own selfish interest
Akwa Abasi Ibom State will better. Udom Emmanuel will perform. by God Grace

1 Like

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by abiowoblow: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Waste of time and energy.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by sammyj: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
........... grin shocked grin
IbokUtoroh:

am fro akwaibom and i tell u this cpgi thing is shit, they r basing their statistics on security which ambode failed woefully, journalism, development havent seen or heard any new govr commissioned anything since entering office, but someone that dont even know whr and how to get to uyo, a tribal bigot with awful tribal marks sits in his rented dungeon and give bogus and baseless statistics.
A govr that has started the second runway at the ibom airport, the govr that is working on the actualization of ibaka deep seaport, if not for fg having 60percent slots in that project, i bet u we will be seeing actions now. A govr that adviced Buhari to implement the tsa, the govr that is helping mumu apc govt recover nnpc stolen funds, the govr that just lastweek got approval to upgrade the ibom power plant from 190 to 685 which will be fund solely by the state govt and some private enterprise which in turn will light up dis zoo, u r there in ur shithole speaking thrash abt akpabio and udom which none of ur family members can dare face them and talk rubbish. People that r far ahead better than buhari a billion folds....
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by OdionOdion: 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is targeted at Kogi because of coming election, November report will focus on Belyesa.The voice of APC the hands of a useless God knows what body
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Sgwash: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
this seem to be the most unreasonable thing Av read in days... people like Rochas should be seen to make d list, else it is as stupid as poo.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by poseidon12: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
I wonder why Lagos under Ambode is not there. It just feels like there is no govt here in Lagos.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by KelvinKelt(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Pls tell the ppl or organisation to remove Akwa Ibom from that list, they dont deserve to be there. How can Akwa Ibom be added to such a list!
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by millionboi(m): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
Largas:
This sounds like something Tinubu dished out.
......hahahaha,dnt mind apc,thy wil neva stop decivin nigerians
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by AkwaIbomrep1: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Imo is no-1 , that hausa man needs to be removed immediately b4 things gets out of hand, ok, I know if okorausa is in PDP they will rate it as no-1 but because he's in apc ,,but wait o must this country politicize over everything? , they politicized over this small thread if not Imo state should be no-1 on the list of worst performing governor, Infact no governor in Imo state ,the one most beautiful city of Owerri now look like where pigs are trained, God help Imo state ............#VisitAkwaibom
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
i was expecting to see Imo State as the number one
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
godwin120alex:
APC lies.Okorocha of Imo and Rauf should be topping dis list
ambODE IS DOING ABSOLUTELY NUFFING IN LAGOS STATE
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by AkwaIbomrep1: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
the only person that can stop us from voting for PDP here in Akwa ibom is God not this useless apc ,immediately I opened this thread & noticed that Imo state is not there I now knew it's pure politics, Udom we know ,no Udom no Akwa ibom ,no Akwa ibom no oil ,no oil no nigeria , when I say apc say SCAM , apc! .... ScAM ! #VisitAkwaibom
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by yvonnelynx: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
Where is Oshiomole of Edo state?...that man jus dey handle edo state like him wife dog..jus dey f**k edosians anyhw...imagine no road no light no nothing angry angry sad angry
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Before I had read the post, I knew Osun won't be on the list. Politics aside if Osun had the resources the oil producing state has, the case would have be different. A sleeping dog is better than a dead lion, sleep can never equate death.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by PPAngel(f): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
The Yoruba living legend, Aregberascal should have topped that list but as we all know this report is coming from Tinubu's bedroom.

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by hansyllo(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
when will APC stop all this political propaganda. MR one chance if you are writing all these just to win akwa ibom please stop wasting your time, we know what we want and what is good for us................#DAKKADAUDOMISRIGHT#
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by tola268: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
meforyou1:
Imo should be number 1 on that list
Are you blind to see his giant strides in education and infrastructure?
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by Emmyfem97(m): 1:13am On Nov 09, 2015
meforyou1:
Imo should be number 1 on that list
No, the list is right with kogi state governor as the worst performing governor. A visit to Lokoja the state capital will clear your doubts.
Re: Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report by cardoso1111: 6:30am On Nov 09, 2015
Which state is the worst considering the uncatered for?unpaid workers?strikes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oil Bunkering Led To Okuama Killing Of 17 Soldiers / Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Major U.I Urang Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.