Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

RELATIONSHIP 6 Reasons It’s Good To Have Se’x Early In The Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RELATIONSHIP 6 Reasons It’s Good To Have Se’x Early In The Morning (959 Views)

6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage / What Turns You On Early In The Morning? / See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RELATIONSHIP 6 Reasons It’s Good To Have Se’x Early In The Morning by chyboy501: 9:22am On Nov 07, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ciEY-mDw-2Q/Vj0J9PIPD8I/AAAAAAAAHEA/DmShBZkIjs4/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

SE’X IS SOMETHING MOST PEOPLE THINK OF AS A NOCTURNAL ACTIVITY.
Sure, you can have sex at any time of the day but if you think about it, most of the boning in human history was done in the darkness of night. While the privacy and silence provided by the cover of darkness is good for your canoodling, you might have missed the fact that getting it on exclusively at night could eventually make se’x boring.
It will delight you to know that morning se’x is not only good se’x in itself but could also help you physically and emotionally. the reasons why you should have morning se’x more often @> http://wenaijablog..in/2015/11/relationship-6-reasons-its-good-to-have.html
Re: RELATIONSHIP 6 Reasons It’s Good To Have Se’x Early In The Morning by CharlyNick: 9:34am On Nov 07, 2015
Early Mornin Sex is something Else.....
So sweet.......

(1) (Reply)

Could She Be Occultic Or Is It Normal Come And See Guys / You Can't Imagine What I Have Been Seeing With My Eyes On INSTASCREENSHOT / Very Important Advice To Ladies:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.