Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

The Recent Banned Of some Nigerian Song By The Ncc. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Recent Banned Of some Nigerian Song By The Ncc. (837 Views)

Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! / Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

The Recent Banned Of some Nigerian Song By The Ncc. by Emmysteve(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2009
HELL TO EVERY NAIRALAND MEMBER. I WANT EVERYONE TO CONTRIBUTE HIS OR HER OWN VIEW ABAUT THE BANNEDIN OF SOME NIGERIAN SONG SUCH AS SUDDENLY BY DBANJ, SHAYO BY BIGGIANO, ENTER THE PLACE BY 2FACE AMONG OTHERS BY THE NIGERIAN COPY RIGHT COMMISION.EVERY VIEWS ARE WELCOME.SEEYOU.
Re: The Recent Banned Of some Nigerian Song By The Ncc. by dizzywezzy(f): 4:29pm On May 13, 2009
yes i was waitin 4 dis. nigerian artist should luk 4 reasonable tings to sing bout. dey jst go around glorifyin sex and and all sort of crap. xpecially dbanj, is dat all dey tink of.
Re: The Recent Banned Of some Nigerian Song By The Ncc. by kaypumpin2(m): 4:49pm On May 13, 2009
You might want to navigate round the threads before you kickstart a thread.

The discussion as per the above thread is already being held here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-267716.0.html

(1)

Fela Musical- Produced By Jayz And Will Smith / M / Where Can I Download Naija Music For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.