Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

WOOAH! See The CROWD TB Joshua Sang To Yesterday!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WOOAH! See The CROWD TB Joshua Sang To Yesterday!!! (1951 Views)

Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria / Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) / Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOOAH! See The CROWD TB Joshua Sang To Yesterday!!! by Temotala: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2015
Well, I know this aint really politics - but this crowd is HUGE!! It's the turnout at a Zimbabwean Christian crusade with one Prophet Magaya

TB Joshua spoke (and sang) live to the crowd - according to this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhHwTDNAbgQ

Whether you like him or not, TB Joshua can DEFINITELY be considered among one of Africa's most influential individuals!

Re: WOOAH! See The CROWD TB Joshua Sang To Yesterday!!! by neolboy(m): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2015
hate him or love him, he is still better than political pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOOAH! See The CROWD TB Joshua Sang To Yesterday!!! by ITbomb(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Wow, I like the ground layout. It should minimize the risk of any stampede unlike some virgin hunters in Arabia
Re: WOOAH! See The CROWD TB Joshua Sang To Yesterday!!! by tonytony208(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
neolboy:
hate him or love him, he is still better than political pastor

People came to attend a church program in Zimbabwe and tb Joshua happens to be one of the invited ministers, but here you are making it look like the people came from their purposely to see tb Joshua. Were you in the people's minds and heard them saying that they were coming to see TB Joshua?

You are acting as if tb Joshua's image has been dented and he needs quick damage control strategy to revive his image. Does a true man of God need this publicity? I don't think so. The purpose of being a man of God is to publicize Jesus and not yourself.

1 Like

Re: WOOAH! See The CROWD TB Joshua Sang To Yesterday!!! by Temotala: 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
tonytony208:

People came to attend a church program in Zimbabwe and tb Joshua happens to be one of the invited ministers, but here you are making it look like the people came from their purposely to see tb Joshua. Were you in the people's minds and heard them saying that they were coming to see TB Joshua?
You are acting as if tb Joshua's image has been dented and he needs quick damage control strategy to revive his image. Does a true man of God need this publicity? I don't think so. The purpose of being a man of God is to publicize Jesus and not yourself.

Errm - wrong actually. TB Joshua addressed the crowd via the phone!!! He wasn't physically present. I think he's still in Tanzania...
Re: WOOAH! See The CROWD TB Joshua Sang To Yesterday!!! by tonytony208(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
Temotala:

Errm - wrong actually. TB Joshua addressed the crowd via the phone!!! He wasn't physically present. I think he's still in Tanzania...

Conclusively, the people just came to attend church program and not purposely to see TB Joshua as you earlier hinted.
Re: WOOAH! See The CROWD TB Joshua Sang To Yesterday!!! by Temotala: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
tonytony208:

Conclusively, the people just came to attend church program and not purposely to see TB Joshua as you earlier hinted.

Point taken. However, this is Zimbabwe bro. Trust me - if TB Joshua said he's going there, he'd have to use the Sahara Desert to contain the crowd. You'd literally be talking of MILLIONS.
Re: WOOAH! See The CROWD TB Joshua Sang To Yesterday!!! by tonytony208(m): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
Temotala:

Point taken. However, this is Zimbabwe bro. Trust me - if TB Joshua said he's going there, he'd have to use the Sahara Desert to contain the crowd. You'd literally be talking of MILLIONS.

Are you his church member? That can be the only reason you are trying so hard to launder his image. Even if sahara desert plus Kalahari desert do not contain the crowd, does that publicize Christ or TB Joshua?
Re: WOOAH! See The CROWD TB Joshua Sang To Yesterday!!! by Okanokan(m): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
TB Joshua a true prophet of The Most High God; Eh-yeh Asher Eh-yeh, I am that I am.!

(1) (Reply)

International Organisation Supports Biafra’s Secession, Threatens Nigeria / Dear All; Is indulging In JUJU A Requisite To Becoming A Top Politican/Leader? / Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.