Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) (71435 Views)

Governor Obiano & His Wife Cruise In Keke In Awka As Crowd Hail Them(pics,video) / Otunba Bode Oyedele Defects To APC As Crowd Welcomes Him (Photos) / Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by bnanzip(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
There was little drama, Wednesday, at a function in Delta state when suddenly, some heavily armed militants, suspected to be members of Niger Delta Avengers, came face-to-face with some Nigerian military personnel, asking them to pass over their request to the Governor.

The militants who began shooting sporadically in the air where however cheered by a jubilating crowd while the outnumbered soldiers looked on. Watch:

Source: : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/video-heavy-shootings-as-armed-militants-meet-soldiers-send-request-to-dickson/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xayzrjwYHk

I watch this video and it got me thinking, Who are the sponsors of these youths? Where do they get their weapons from?
They were shooting right before Soldiers.

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
When did this happened?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by Jakumo(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
By tactically serving as official official photographers for the meeting of August Gentlemen With Big Guns, the uniformed soldiers attending the venue as reluctant guests wisely demonstrated their unwavering commitment to the PEACE that is so crucially important whenever one is CLEARLY outnumbered and outgunned by drunken and stoned young bucks kitted out with assault rifles and grenade launchers.

And for those of you awaiting the Pidgin English, or Broken English translation of what is transpiring in that video, it is as follows :

[size=16pt] Man pass Man. [/size], and furthermore, E get as e be.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by olatade(m): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
Just nuke these bastards already

5 Likes

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by pacino26(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rambo no be for point blank range facing a BAZOKA

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by Litmus: 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lol, ndi African youth wey some dey delude themselves are going to revolutionise Africa and ushure in progress and prosperity... grin

...but actually is the vid depicting Nigeria and what are those pyramids- frame 0:22 or thereabouts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
This isnt Nigeria...... This is Lybia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by Jakumo(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Without question, it took industry-grade balls of steel for those federal troops to find themselves completely surrounded by intoxicated militants all firing automatic rifles, yet still manage to appear outwardly relaxed and calm, as if that wild scene of gun-play was no threat to them.

The posturing of the militants towards the unformed soldiers was extremely menacing in that video, and any wrong move by those troops would have seen them all cut to pieces in a hail of fire. Those troops earned their monthly pay on that day for sure.

201 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lienus...this is not Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by Jakumo(m): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Lienus...this is not Nigeria!!!

Can you name one other country on Planet Earth BESIDES Nigeria, where the term "Our Oga Pata-pata" would be used, as it is at the start of this video ?

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by dadebayo1(m): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin no point acting actor... White flag

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by Ojiofor: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
This one na government militants from Libya receiving training from official state militants.

1 Like

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
South South and militancy. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3958390_img20160317235132_jpeg60b737138405a73ab0fdef3415dd179b

the most worrisome part is watching how kids and other "leaders of tomorrow" cheer these militants on, obviously enjoying the most monumental show of foolishness.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jakumo:

Can you name one other country on Planet Earth BESIDES Nigeria, where the term "Our Oga Pata-pata" would be used, as it is at the start of this video ?
So only Nigerians know how to speak pidgin english eh

1 Like

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
ugohemma:
So only Nigerians know how to speak pidgin english eh

Bros are you a Nigerian policeman? undecided because it only a Nigerian policeman that would see the truth staring at him in the face yet he would still find a way of twisting it to a lie.

'Patapata' is a borrowed Yoruba word used in pidgin English. If that isn't Nigerian enough, then what is?

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by Dragonking: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
bnanzip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xayzrjwYHk

I watch this video and it got me thinking, Who are the sponsors of these youths? Where do they get their weapons from?
They were shooting right before Soldiers.
You must be crazy and sick in the head. Are these guys nigerdeltans? These men are fully Igbo vigilantes.. .Please take your time and think twice before you spread lies about nigerdelta. .

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by Dragonking: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
This is a warning to the OP and all biafran children that have filled their hearts with hate and lies, LEAVE US NIGERDELTANS out of your miseries.

STOP USING NIGERDELTA FOR YOUR HATE AND LIES.. .COWARDS!! !!!

15 Likes

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dragonking:
Funny thing is that you are the one showing monumental foolishness here.. .Did you watch the video at all? I guess not unless you would have realised that they were even speaking Igbo.. .These guys are just Igbo vigilantes nothing more.. .Please leave nigerdeltans out of your hate and bile.

Lol, calm your _ass down bro and stop frothing in the mouth. grin Ain't there Igbo speaking people from the South-South? The Aniomas, the Ikas, the Ukwuanis, the Igbankes where are they from - North West? grin grin

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by Dragonking: 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Here is the pictures of the so called Niger delta militants that the op is spreading lies about.. .I knew it was a lie immediately I saw the video as another ipob biafran liar was posting their pictures claiming that they are militants from bayelsa.. Seun Lalasticlala mynd44 you need to start banning people for posting falsehood and using another ethnic group to spread lies and hate.. .This is getting too much.

23 Likes

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by papaejima1: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Methinks these are more Igbo militants than Niger Delta.
That "Onyeoma" song at the end too...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by Dragonking: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
LastMumu:

Lol, calm your _ass down bro and stop frothing in the mouth. grin Ain't there Igbo speaking people from the South-South? The Aniomas, the Ikas, the Ukwuanis, the Igbankes where are they from - North West? grin grin
Oga keep quiet.. I have seen militants so I know when I see lies being spread around.. I have posted the pictures of the vigilantes that another ipob was using to spread lies and hate claiming that they are from bayelsa. angry

17 Likes

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by papaejima1: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dragonking:
This is a warning to the OP and all biafran children that have filled their hearts with hate and lies, LEAVE US NIGERDELTANS out of your miseries.

STOP USING NIGERDELTA FOR YOUR HATE AND LIES.. .COWARDS!! !!!
Didn't see any cowardice in the video though. undecided undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by papaejima1: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dragonking:
Here is the pictures of the so called Niger delta militants that the op is spreading lies about.. .I knew it was a lie immediately I saw the video as another ipob biafran liar was posting their pictures claiming that they are militants from bayelsa.. Seun Lalasticlala mynd44 you need to start banning people for posting falsehood and using another ethnic group to spread lies and hate.. .This is getting too much.
Where did the OP say they were from Bayelsa and the hate you are referring to or am I missing something here?
Obviously something is paining you real bad about the info.

I wouldn't want to harzard a guess sha.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by Dragonking: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
papaejima1:

Didn't see any cowardice in the video though. undecided undecided
Cowardice was not for the video, rather the ipob liars are the real cowards posting Igbo vigilantes and claiming that they are nigerdelta militants just to seek relevance. ..The op knows that no one will take them serious if tagged biafran militants hence they have to drag the nigerdelta name to the mud

14 Likes

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by Dragonking: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
papaejima1:

Where did the OP say they were from Bayelsa and the hate you are referring to or am I missing something here?
Obviously something is paining you real bad about the info.

I wouldn't want to harzard a guess sha.
There are other threads your ipob brothers are opening or posting lies on the same thing ...And yes why won't I be pained when you guys are always dragging nigerdelta to the mud everytime and everywhere.

12 Likes

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by papaejima1: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dragonking:
There are other threads your ipob brothers are opening or posting lies on the same thing ...And yes why won't I be pained when you guys are always dragging nigerdelta to the mud everytime and everywhere.
What mud is the Niger Delta being dragged in?
Egbesu Red Lions, ND Avengers, MEND, NDPVF etc are not Igbo or IPOb last I checked.

So could you be kind enough to highlight the sterling and pristine reputation of the ND that is being dragged in the mud.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by Dragonking: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
papaejima1:

What mud is the Niger Delta being dragged in?
Egbesu Red Lions, ND Avengers, MEND, NDPVF etc are not Igbo or IPOb last I checked.

So could you be kind enough to highlight the sterling and pristine reputation of the ND that is being dragged in the mud.
Have you seen a video of militants who are currently wanted dancing in the public? Please, tell your Igbo brothers to grow some balls and tag themselves as Igbo vigilantes / militants.

7 Likes

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by papaejima1: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dragonking:
Cowardice was not for the video, rather the ipob liars are the real cowards posting Igbo vigilantes and claiming that they are nigerdelta militants just to seek relevance. ..The op knows that no one will take them serious if tagged biafran militants hence they have to drag the nigerdelta name to the mud
Lol. Now I know why you are pained.
The B!afran militants and IPOB miscreants just stole your thunder and it rankles!
grin grin
The video has shown that there is nothing the ND militant has that the common Igbo vigilantes don't have also and brazenly displayed it before the military boys.

Funny that you say they seek relevance using the ND, that in truth is your opinion. The boys with the toys in the video know who they are and require no validation from you or any other person.

So bro relax, they don't want to steal your Niger delta. In fact you can carry it and hide inside your parlor so long as the demands of the boys are met we don't mind.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by Dragonking: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
papaejima1:

Lol. Now I know why you are pained.
The B!afran militants and IPOB miscreants just stole your thunder and it rankles!
grin grin
The video has shown that there is nothing the ND militant has that the common Igbo vigilantes don't have also and brazenly displayed it before the military boys.

Funny that you say they seek relevance using the ND, that in truth is your opinion. The boys with the toys in the video know who they are and require no validation from you or any other person.

So bro relax, they don't want to steal your Niger delta. In fact you can carry it and hide inside your parlor so long as the demands of the boys are met we don't mind.
I don't have time for baseless talks.. Tell your brethrens to tag themselves as biafra vigilantes or militants. .Shikena.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by papaejima1: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dragonking:
Have you seen a video of militants who are currently wanted dancing in the public? Please, tell your Igbo brothers to grow some balls and tag themselves as Igbo vigilantes / militants.
Video actually depicts the group with bigger balls!
Last I checked Buhari was not in the mood to talk to Igbo vigilantes in any way, so for them to openly display their firepower while the ND strong men are hiding inside the swamps says a lot.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) by papaejima1: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dragonking:
I don't have time for baseless talks.. Tell your brethrens to tag themselves as biafra vigilantes or militants. .Shikena.
grin grin grin
Simple. Just open a thread and counter this one.
Use a heading like: Igbo/Biafra/IPOB militants shooting heavy weapons before soldiers
grin grin
That would assuage your anger and be a catharsis to your pain.

45 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London / Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.