Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,009 members, 7,828,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

The Position Of The Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Position Of The Media (1235 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: What The Media Won’t Report / Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. / Election Postponement And The Position Of The Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Position Of The Media by stanech: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2006
I have Observed with kin interest for a while the position of the media on the Obasanjo - Atiku feud and other related issues and I think the media takes side with Atiku and others, penting them to be saint while claiming Obasanjo is the devil. Well I can not lay my hands on some of thier articles at this moment I will be posting them gradually I need to know about what u guys think.
Re: The Position Of The Media by LoverBwoy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2007
The media in nigeria are owned by govt officials didnt you know?

if they are owned by private individuals later on they'll sell out like usual become pally with politicians for juciy contract and then bam! those twisted stories
Re: The Position Of The Media by azorjiu(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2007
That is the function of the media. What do you want them to do? Praise Obasanjo? No! The media is always inclined to the opposition. By so doing, the ruling party will realise they have to stand up and work/walk

(1) (Reply)

Ribadu In London To Attend A Forum Where Atiku Is Guest Speaker / Kenya Needs Barack Hussein Obama More Than America / Men Of Honor/integrity And Men Of Dishonor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.