Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos (7641 Views)

IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate / Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court / Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Report has it that over 10 Million IPOB members currently on the road protesting the illegal detention of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of indigenous people of Biafra, an activist,a human right crusader and the director of Radio Biafra.
He was arrested by Nigeria government on his way to Biafra land, since then he has been charged to court and competent court granted him bail and order for his release, It is also very unfortunate that Buhari defies court order and on his own personal order detained Nnamdi kanu. This prompt protest all over the world by angry IPOB members.

10 Likes

Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by IPOB123london: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
We must continue

8 Likes

Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by mandhi(m): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ten million indeed

14 Likes

Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
@least it was peaceful. Nigerian government should pls learn to listen to its people's voice

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by Brightology2(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! How many times did i call your name.pls release Nnamdi kanu nw b4 is too late

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by IPOB123london: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
Plz IPOB dnt do please

Biafra is here

1 Like

Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by Applaner: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
buhariiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
Solidarity...
First of its kind in Africa...

Theses picture should be taken to buhari..
How can he be the president of two countries at the same time??
Biafrans are not ready to even listen to him... grin

18 Likes

Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by marv1: 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
Fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by vayne(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Why have some one-Nigeria apologists gone relatively silent since the SS bursted their lies with the recent protest...especially those SW scratched faces

Where are these cawords yeske2,coolitempa,dabullit tonytony208,tobex23,slidewaxie

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by john124(m): 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
Crazy shit! This is a large congregation like deeper life's big hall.
Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by john124(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
My oh my, Crazy shit! This is a large congregation like deeper life's big hall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by DaBullIT(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
vayne:
Why have some one-Nigeria apologists gone relatively silent since the SS bursted their lies with the recent protest...especially those SW scratched faces

Where are these cawords yeske2,coolitempa,dabull tonytony208,tobex23,slidewaxie

The protest you had in your dream ?

4 Likes

Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by fabuloz1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hehhee....that's new pass nkpor. Biafra is coming soon!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by psquaret: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
una think say na jona they there this one na form army General he has done it before and he own nobody to do it again, Protest does not fear him if Jona now him for done run release that Guy way the deceive una. ride on My General presido we know there will come a time like this and that is why we did the needful for voting for you. Crush them all. In BUHARI WE TRUST AND WE STAND

6 Likes

Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by Deltagiant: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
mryoungdon:
Report has it that over 10 Million IPOB members currently on the road protesting the illegal detention of Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of indigenous people of Biafra, an activist,a human right crusader and the director of Radio Biafra.
He was arrested by Nigeria government on his way to Biafra land, since then he has been charged to court and competent court granted him bail and order for his release, It is also very unfortunate that Buhari defies court order and on his own personal order detained Nnamdi kanu. This prompt protest all over the world by angry IPOB members.

Noted
Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
God bless your hustle, keep it peaceful as you can't destroy anywhere else but your region

2 Likes

Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by Yeske2(m): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
vayne:

Where are these cawords yeske2,coolitempa,dabullit tonytony208,tobex23,slidewaxie
Leave the SW out of it, i never told you no march, i only asked for pix of you and your guys on ground and not your match online

4 Likes

Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
vayne:

grin grin grin grin grin
idiot.
Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
Report has it that Gov. Obiano secretly left government house in Awka as 10 million crowd march to government house. All security operatives are hiding.

Gbam! A lot of people don't understand the seriousness and dedication of this cause. These IPOB members are very organized and disciplined. They can assemble in their millions with little notice. The level of coordination is commendable...From Cordinator of all cordinators to Continental cordinators to Regional cordinators to National cordinators to State cordinators to City cordinators to Zonal cordinators to Chapter/ Family cordinators to Platoon cordinators. Every cordinator controls their troops explains why they are organized and can assemble within minutes. With such military structure, this an army in waiting. These cordinators are all on serious oath...any betrayal, your entire family will be wiped out. If you arrest them, they will not divulge any information, if torture is unbearable, they will bite cyanide and die. This will be one of the most patriotic movement of the 21st century. Kudos to IPOB leadership!

Better update here as yoruba moderators are hiding threads

https://m.facebook.com/radiobiafra/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by coolitempa(f): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
vayne:

grin grin,...........olori kpelebe.......

1 Like

Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Referundum is d only way u might get biafra....anything other dan dat is a waste of time
Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by Descartes: 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Zoogeria is doomed!

4 Likes

Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by PhockPhockMan: 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
This is a huge crowd.
I believe this is the time for buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu for a genuine dialogue.

[size=28pt] The People Has Spoken
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by psquaret: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
una think say na jona they there this one na form army General he has done it before and he own nobody to do it again, Protest does not fear him if Jona now him for done run release that Guy way the deceive una. ride on My General presido we know there will come a time like this and that is why we did the needful for voting for you. Crush them all. In BUHARI WE TRUST AND WE STAND
Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by Iykopee(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
Zoogerians shud let biafrans have a referendum.
Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by BrokenTV: 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
Yeske2:
Leave the SW out of it, i never told you no march, i only asked for pix of you and your guys on ground and not your match online
Did you see those that pass in Amawbia today. That would have give you a live feed instead of asking for online pictures since you claim that you are living within the vicinity of Awka.

4 Likes

Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by Yeske2(m): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
BrokenTV:

Did you see those that pass in Amawbia today. That would have give you a live feed instead of asking for online pictures since you claim that you are living within the vicinity of Awka.
Oh please, stop yapping for him and don't tell me you never knew i said Onitsha, Nkpor precisely and not too far from that arena is where i reside and not any area around Awka.
Listen guys, going through my past posts, never a time i opposed anything Biafran but the ideology is what i'm after, i oppose those who only come online to shout IPOB but sit in the comfort of their room when the struggle hits the fan. I'm pro Biafra, check my older posts before this march but the ideology is what matters most to most people.
Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by johncreek: 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Is this a sign of end time?
Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by PLANETMARS(m): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
liberty300:
@least it was peaceful. Nigerian government should pls learn to listen to its people's voice
lol its people? Its people want one nigeria and the govt is ensuring that! Remember 1970?when it announce biafra cease to exist? U want biafra I want one nigeria oya let's go to war what is biafra afraid of?
Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Jonathan listened to #OccupyNigeria which had a lesser crowd than biafrans!

Buhari must listen!
Re: Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
psquaret:

Do you think this your campaign of falsehood can sell your market?

BTW, can you remind your readers how many millions of dollars that was spent by the administration to attempt to quench RB?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra: Nzeogwu’s Kinsmen Angry With Ojukwu, Kanu, Supporters / APC Lied About Government Not Allowing Them Put Up Posters - Enugu PDP / Nigeria Approves $26 Million For Power Projects In Borno, Yobe & Adamawa States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.