Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,919 members, 7,852,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (377305 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Crysthaniel(m): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
brocab:
God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth. ”How can you accomplish such a task, when you know yourself you don't really exist with the living.
You are dead in your trespass and sins, where you have chosen to walk when you conformed to the ways of this world and of the ruler of the power of the air, the spirit who is now at work in the sons of disobedience.…
Before we surrender to the Holy Spirit’s urging, our spirits are dead to the things of God {Romans 8:8}
You are dead spiritually and have no way to make yourself alive, you are just as a corpse that cannot do anything to help yourself, so you cannot save yourselves or make a move to cleanse your sins, you cannot even produce the desire to obey God.

what makes you think like this?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
maybe it was the two power lines curled around each other that made crazy crysthaniel believe
that the two rainbows might be two pythons;

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7935071_img20181006173959_jpeg884b4e081fee64beaba7ec8ef10da4dd
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Crysthaniel(m): 11:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
johnw47:

maybe it was the two power lines curled around each other that made crazy crysthaniel believe
that the two rainbows might be two pythons;

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7935071_img20181006173959_jpeg884b4e081fee64beaba7ec8ef10da4dd
why do you take this stuff serious seff
.I don't say python is Rainbow what I said is that phython may be the cause according to youruba tradition... they say they usually vomit something that shines through the sky to form rainbows
And in the Long run, Everything Attributes To Jehovah No matter how Rainbow formed Even scientists are not able to make an artificial Rainbow as perfect as the natural one
But I am not saying that compulsorily phytons are the cause coz this idea is Funny Even Baseless but according To my last post in that Thread , only Jehovah can perfectly Explain How rainbow are formed
Hebrews 3:4
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 2:13am On Nov 14, 2018
Crysthaniel:

why do you take this stuff serious seff
.I don't say python is Rainbow what I said is that phython may be the cause according to youruba tradition... they say they usually vomit something that shines through the sky to form rainbows
And in the Long run, Everything Attributes To Jehovah No matter how Rainbow formed Even scientists are not able to make an artificial Rainbow as perfect as the natural one
But I am not saying that compulsorily phytons are the cause coz this idea is Funny Even Baseless but according To my last post in that Thread , only Jehovah can perfectly Explain How rainbow are formed
Hebrews 3:4

oh okay cry, you don't say that python is rainbow, but you think the
theory is interisting, ha ha

Crysthaniel:
[/color][color=#990000]
Someone told me that it was pythons that actually cause rainbows.. And seeing this was interesting... About the theory

and cry you are sincerely developing some form of faith that the Python theory maybe true, laugh

and you say that rainbows are usually near rivers where pythons live, smile

Crysthaniel:

True but to be sincere am developing some form of faith that the Python theory maybe true
1.the reflection of white light of the sun in droplets of water in the sky truly may occur but why is it always an arc? And its always perfectly round and always magnificent
2. The location of rainbows is usually places where rivers is always found -habitat of Pythons
3.rainbows don't usually last long even though there are still clouds in the sky..

I don't want to form a kind of argument coz we are all thought in school as to how rainbows are formed but this is just an observation jare

false jw cry, you say the python theory was funny and baseless,
yet you posted that:
the theory was interisting, and that
you was developing some kind of faith that it may be true

cry why don't you just say the truth

oh you false jw, that's why:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:55am On Nov 14, 2018
I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.”
Crysthaniel:

what makes you think like this?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 4:58am On Nov 14, 2018
The Word of God is stronger and Mightier against the principalities and the demonic demons that always come out of the Watchtower trying to destroy the Almighty works of the Lord in all His Glory.."JW you are deafeningly lost in the meadows?
"The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel" {which means:"With Us is God "God with us"}
Now since you are having problems to understand your mental block, and you can't seem to accept God can pour out His Spirit unto His Sons and Daughters at the same time!
Then I suppose you don't accept the story of Mary nor Elisabeth both were filled in the Holy Spirit, before and after given birth to Jesus Christ our Lord and savour and John the Baptist!
{Acts 2:1-4} When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting' 'They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. {All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them}
Did you read that, all of them were filled in One Spirit, {Not different spirits} One Spirit-the Spirit didn't jump from one to another, all of them spoke in tongues together, "His disciples spoke in different languages that edified other people that heard them speak in their own languages about God!
OneJ:

This is how to identify mumu brains soaked up with junk gospel of mumu doctrine.
U dey lie say God pour himself inside sons & daughters, old men & young men, men servants & maid servants.
According to your mumu, these persons done become "spirit" wey enter them.
No wonder Pilate convicted your "God" & hanged "him" on a tree..
God pour himself inside U, yet mumu ,falsehood & arrogance full your body like virus.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Crysthaniel(m): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2018
brocab:
The Word of God is stronger and Mightier against the principalities and the demonic demons that always come out of the Watchtower trying to destroy the Almighty works of the Lord in all His Glory.."JW you are deafeningly lost in the meadows?
"The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel" {which means:"With Us is God "God with us"}
Now since you are having problems to understand your mental block, and you can't seem to accept God can pour out His Spirit unto His Sons and Daughters at the same time!
Then I suppose you don't accept the story of Mary nor Elisabeth both were filled in the Holy Spirit, before and after given birth to Jesus Christ our Lord and savour and John the Baptist!
{Acts 2:1-4} When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting' 'They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. {All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them}
Did you read that, all of them were filled in One Spirit, {Not different spirits} One Spirit-the Spirit didn't jump from one to another, all of them spoke in tongues together, "His disciples spoke in different languages that edified other people that heard them speak in their own languages about God!
Bro Onej no mind them Jare.. it's not new the Pharisees even say Jesus is using Satans power to do things.. so what is the difference..we are finding those Rightly disposed you Know matt 12:24
But a time is coming when pples Will know that Jehovah indeed have a pple for his name in this world Acts 15:14 Ezekiel 38:23
But it was God active Force, Influencing the apostles
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2018
Crysthaniel:

Bro Onej no mind them Jare.. it's not new the Pharisees even say Jesus is using Satans power to do things.. so what is the difference..we are finding those Rightly disposed you Know matt 12:24
But a time is coming when pples Will know that Jehovah indeed have a pple for his name in this world Acts 15:14 Ezekiel 38:23
I've stopped wasting precious times with those who aren't "RIGHTLY DISPOSED". They've concluded in their hearts that those not accepting the common and popular religious traditions or beliefs around the world are on the wrong side. Whereas what Jesus taught plus His style of teaching was uncommon. Matthew 7:28,29
Their Pastors will keep telling them "you will be the head and not the tail" they'll make them go hungry,calling it 'fasting' all because of worldly possessions and by the end of the day they'll say "we're worshipping the Lord" undecided undecided
When God's own servants are zealously preaching and teaching people about EQUITY which must be learnt now so that humble and honesthearted individuals can see reasons with the message of God's kingdom. But their pastors keep teaching them the "me first" attitude even when Apostle Paul clearly said that true love does not seek for personal interests. 1Corinthians 13:5
I believe that wasting time with these ones is pointless because it's what they want in their hearts that they desire to hear instead of the truth as revealed in God's word. 2Timothy 4: 2,3
If they're truly believers let them go and meet people in their homes just as Jesus commanded, not standing in the corner of the streets or buses and making noise,trying to force their rubbish on others. Because Jesus knows that it's not everyone that will like to hear the truth that's why He said "go and meet them at home" so that each person can choose whether to listen or not. Matthew 10:11-15

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Crysthaniel(m): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
TATIME:
I've stopped wasting precious times with those who aren't "RIGHTLY DISPOSED". They've concluded in their hearts that those not accepting the common and popular religious traditions or beliefs around the world are on the wrong side. Whereas what Jesus taught plus His style of teaching was uncommon. Matthew 7:28,29
Their Pastors will keep telling them "you will be the head and not the tail" they'll make them go hungry,calling it 'fasting' all because of worldly possessions and by the end of the day they'll say "we're worshipping the Lord" undecided undecided
When God's own servants are zealously preaching and teaching people about EQUITY which must be learnt now so that humble and honesthearted individuals can see reasons with the message of God's kingdom. But their pastors keep teaching them the "me first" attitude even when Apostle Paul clearly said that true love does not seek for personal interests. 1Corinthians 13:5
I believe that wasting time with these ones is pointless because it's what they want in their hearts that they desire to hear instead of the truth as revealed in God's word. 2Timothy 4: 2,3
If they're truly believers let them go and meet people in their homes just as Jesus commanded, not standing in the corner of the streets or buses and making noise,trying to force their rubbish on others. Because Jesus knows that it's not everyone that will like to hear the truth that's why He said "go and meet them at home" so that each person can choose whether to listen or not. Matthew 10:11-15
yeah Brother

it's not possible to give what you don't Have..

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
Crysthaniel:

Bro Onej no mind them Jare..

TATIME:
I've stopped wasting precious times with those

oh python man that can't admit to lies and lunacy, and tat that loves and supports lies

that's good little false jw's, encourage each other in your false ways and lies
a sure recipe for remainding blinded and off your god satan, and on the broad way that leadeth to destruction:

Mat 7:13b  ....for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
OneJ:

No wonder Pilate convicted your "God" & hanged "him" on a tree..

false jw onej

God and the Word is God, john 1:1

i have posted many verses showing specifically that the Word Jesus Christ is God

God(the Word) certinally was crucified,
when Jesus spoke to God of course it was to the Father,
thomas when he saw and felt the holes in Jesus hands and side said: "my Lord and my God"

of course you false jw's change the plain and clear meaning of that to mean something else,
as you do with all the scriptures that goes against your false beliefs

who but a son of satan would talk about The Lord's crucifion in such a mocking way:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:36am On Nov 15, 2018
Hopefully this may give you some thing to think about! Before getting yourself all worked up over nothing, it just takes a little of your time to study the scriptures!
Crysthaniel:

Bro Onej no mind them Jare.. it's not new the Pharisees even say Jesus is using Satans power to do things.. so what is the difference.
{Mark 3:28-30} Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation”—because they said, “He has an unclean spirit.”
You must be aware-what you say and how you say it-comparing Satan's spirit with God's Spirit is actually pushing you deeper into the pit you are in with OneJ and the rest of your follow inmates...
Crysthaniel:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:12am On Nov 15, 2018
brocab:
[color=#000099]Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men
Jesus said this when his opposers were attributing good deeds to Satan. Of course those critics had NOTHING to prove that arguing about the application of the scriptures.
So Jesus won't further worry them than to continue with his good deeds which undeniably proves the backing of Jehovah's holy spirit.
Today what Jehovah's Witnesses are saying is simple. Whoever wants to claim being a Christian should be able to direct honest hearted individuals to the source of spiritual insight and divine wisdom.
There are thousands of different religious groups with contradictory doctrines and conflicting teachings,so all these have turned Jesus' works of the first century into a laughing stock since none is standing out.
Jehovah's Witnesses are saying "Jesus is one Lord and today he is using ONLY our organization to do his work which is the preaching and teaching program that he commissioned back then"
Well,there shouldn't be a proclamation without vivid evidence. Throughout the earth today Jehovah's Witnesses are known for the zealous preaching and teaching program, we are known for no participation in politics, we are known for no participation in paramilitary services, we are known for oneness as a global family.
But the ONLY thing critics of this organization are saying is that Jehovah's Witnesses shouldn't stand out as the ONE and ONLY group practicing Christianity!
Most of their followers aren't aware of this fact, that's why they try to argue with Jehovah's Witnesses even when their religious bodies are not standing firm on what to teach members.
If you are saying someone is sinning against the holy spirit, then you need to present the works of the spirit in the organization that such a person is criticizing! Galatians 5:22,23
As for honest hearted individuals who aren't biased, we've notice that it's only envy that's making other religious groups hate Jehovah's Witnesses simply because they're standing out as different(Matthew 10:22,John 17:14) that's why we have CAREFULLY listened to them and joined their good works.
So instead of just arguing for no reasonable motive, why not present a better religious group that is PRODUCING the fruits(Galatians 5:22,23) or fine works(James 2:20-26) and allow honest hearted individuals to choose for themselves?
When we're talking about the WORKS of the spirit most people do attribute this to spectacular displays of supernatural events they are calling "miracles". But take note of what Apostle James (Jesus' half brother) said and those he mentioned, that these people never performed any signs they only do things that shows the FAITH in them!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 15, 2018
johnw47:

false jw onej

God and the Word is God, john 1:1

i have posted many verses showing specifically that the Word Jesus Christ is God

God(the Word) certinally was crucified,
when Jesus spoke to God of course it was to the Father,
thomas when he saw and felt the holes in Jesus hands and side said: "my Lord and my God"

of course you false jw's change the plain and clear meaning of that to mean something else,
as you do with all the scriptures that goes against your false beliefs

who but a son of satan would talk about The Lord's crucifion in such a mocking way:

Ordinarily reading through your post can make any reasonable person know that you're just a clashing cymbal. 1Corinthians 13:1 Just imaging a twenty first century man like you quoting God's word in the English of the fifteenth century translators as if God's word was originally written in English by the fifteenth century Europeans.
And to worsen matters you are quoting the same thing over and over again like a man under the influence of marijuana, anytime you're coming on NL against JWs it's the same (John 8:44)
For your infomation your pastors are only making worldly possessions from your stupidity and they're going to be stopped soon,so instead of stubbornly arguing blindly,why not try to use your common sense in order to identify the RELIGION that's practicing Christianity, that's what wisdom can mean.
KNOWLEDGE is the accumulation of useful information: even that madman in your neighborhood has it,that's why he knows food and danger.
WISDOM is the practical application of accumulated information for lasting benefits: this one ONLY belongs to those who are conscious of their spiritual needs because God always grant them that desire to understand the important things! Matthew 5:3

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 6:16am On Nov 15, 2018
TATIME:
Ordinarily reading through your post can make any reasonable person know that you're just a clashing cymbal. 1Corinthians 13:1 Just imaging a twenty first century man like you quoting God's word in the English of the fifteenth century translators as if God's word was originally written in English by the fifteenth century Europeans.
And to worsen matters you are quoting the same thing over and over again like a man under the influence of marijuana, anytime you're coming on NL against JWs it's the same (John 8:44)
For your infomation your pastors are only making worldly possessions from your stupidity and they're going to be stopped soon,so instead of stubbornly arguing blindly,why not try to use your common sense in order to identify the RELIGION that's practicing Christianity, that's what wisdom can mean.
KNOWLEDGE is the accumulation of useful information: even that madman in your neighborhood has it,that's why he knows food and danger.
WISDOM is the practical application of accumulated information for lasting benefits: this one ONLY belongs to those who are conscious of their spiritual needs because God always grant them that desire to understand the important things! Matthew 5:3

false jw tat, of course bull is the only come back you have to the truth and the truth of scriptures that i post

also i have at least a few times now said that i don't have a pastor and am non denominational
but you are blinded, confused, and most of all love to lie

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

and truly false jw tat, liars are not God's people:

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

tat, notice in 1co 14:33 "all churches of the saints"

you false jw's say your church is the only true church, lying against God's word yet again
ha ha, your false jw church is satans church, is what it is
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 6:36am On Nov 15, 2018
Crysthaniel:

God certinally does have a people for His name,
they are people from all the churches of the saints:

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

it is clear from all false jw's lies and confusion and blindness and crazyness, etc. etc. etc.
that the false jw church is a church of satan
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 10:20am On Nov 15, 2018
johnw47:

God certinally does have a people for His name,
they are people from all the churches of the saints:

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

it is clear from all false jw's lies and confusion and blindness and crazyness, etc. etc. etc.
that the false jw church is a church of satan

Mumu offspring of Satan spewing falsehood.
Nobody anywhere is equal to anyone he calls "My Father" or says "he is like a father to me".
Does Yahweh have a Father /God ?
Consistently, Jesus Christ himself said he has a Father. Fact.
Go dump your mumu doctrine inside dustbin.

The popular rendition of John 1:1 "the word was God" contradicts the fact of Jesus Christ calling himself a son.
John 1:1 is the same as Acts 12:22, 28:6 (KJV).
The same rule apply to each of them. They should all read "a god."
Only fraudulent people bend the rules, that's what these Trinity fraudsters did to John 1:1.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2018
OneJ:

Mumu offspring of Satan spewing falsehood.
Nobody anywhere is equal to anyone he calls "My Father" or says "he is like a father to me".
Does Yahweh have a Father /God ?
Consistently, Jesus Christ himself said he has a Father. Fact.
Go dump your mumu doctrine inside dustbin.

The popular rendition of John 1:1 "the word was God" contradicts the fact of Jesus Christ calling himself a son.
John 1:1 is the same as Acts 12:22, 28:6 (KJV).
The same rule apply to each of them. They should all read "a god."
Only fraudulent people bend the rules, that's what these Trinity fraudsters did to John 1:1.

truly oh lying false jw onej of no understanding, the people God took out for His name are the saints in all the churches
that leaves out false jw's who think they are God's only church, when in fact you are a church of satan

none of the christian churches say that the Word is "a god"

none of the christian churches say Father is almighty God and Jesus is mighty god

ha ha truly blinded onej, there is only one true God and the Word is not "a god"-"a false god" as
you phony jw's believe

talk about mumu, you must be the father of mumu's

none of the christian churches say Jesus was not bodily resurrected

only satan's inspired false jw church says these lies:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
@ johnw47,
"In the beginning existed the word, and the word existed with the god ,and a god was the word" John 1:1 ( Sahidic Coptic Bible, 2nd Century CE).

Mumu ,offspring of Satan, Jesus said Yahweh is the only true God and the Father of Jesus Christ. Psalms 83:18. John20:17. 17:3.

Una dey call them ( Adeboye , Oyedepo , Chris Oyas, etc) "Father, Daddy G.O " ,
U all agree your status is inferior to theirs, but U rejected Jesus Christ's inferior status to Yahweh, his Father (John 14:28)
Mumu doctrine done corrupt your brains finish. When Una go get common sense ?
cc: brocab
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
Have you tried reading your bible, maybe then you wouldn't judge which doctrines that have conflicting teachings!
Your bible only cares about the little things in life-your bible holds to much confusion most of it doesn't make any sense!
If your bible taught the truth, I am sure we wouldn't be having this conversation-after reading some of the NWT bible I find your bible had agreed upon some truths "They shall call Him Emmanuel which means "With Us is God!
TATIME:
So Jesus won't further worry them than to continue with his good deeds which undeniably proves the backing of Jehovah's holy spirit. Today what Jehovah's Witnesses are saying is simple. Whoever wants to claim being a Christian should be able to direct honest hearted individuals to the source of spiritual insight and divine wisdom.
And where is JW wisdom when all they do is Judge everybody else?
It was the Watchtower that changed the Word of God, because the JW's believes Jesus is Michael the archangel, the Seven day Adventist changed the Word of God, they also believe Jesus is Michael the archangel, the Morons changed the Word of God, they believe Jesus is Michael the archangel, all 3 came out of one religion! What did Christ mean by this verse?
{Hebrews 1:13} But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
He means He Jesus is not a angel, and now you believe Jehovah now have a spirit, how does his spirit work as an act force?
TATIME:
Jesus said this when his opposers were attributing good deeds to Satan. Of course those critics had NOTHING to prove that arguing about the application of the scriptures.
So Jesus won't further worry them than to continue with his good deeds which undeniably proves the backing of Jehovah's holy spirit.
Today what Jehovah's Witnesses are saying is simple. Whoever wants to claim being a Christian should be able to direct honest hearted individuals to the source of spiritual insight and divine wisdom.
There are thousands of different religious groups with contradictory doctrines and conflicting teachings,so all these have turned Jesus' works of the first century into a laughing stock since none is standing out.
Jehovah's Witnesses are saying "Jesus is one Lord and today he is using ONLY our organization to do his work which is the preaching and teaching program that he commissioned back then"
Well,there shouldn't be a proclamation without vivid evidence. Throughout the earth today Jehovah's Witnesses are known for the zealous preaching and teaching program, we are known for no participation in politics, we are known for no participation in paramilitary services, we are known for oneness as a global family.
But the ONLY thing critics of this organization are saying is that Jehovah's Witnesses shouldn't stand out as the ONE and ONLY group practicing Christianity!
Most of their followers aren't aware of this fact, that's why they try to argue with Jehovah's Witnesses even when their religious bodies are not standing firm on what to teach members.
If you are saying someone is sinning against the holy spirit, then you need to present the works of the spirit in the organization that such a person is criticizing! Galatians 5:22,23
As for honest hearted individuals who aren't biased, we've notice that it's only envy that's making other religious groups hate Jehovah's Witnesses simply because they're standing out as different(Matthew 10:22,John 17:14) that's why we have CAREFULLY listened to them and joined their good works.
So instead of just arguing for no reasonable motive, why not present a better religious group that is PRODUCING the fruits(Galatians 5:22,23) or fine works(James 2:20-26) and allow honest hearted individuals to choose for themselves?
When we're talking about the WORKS of the spirit most people do attribute this to spectacular displays of supernatural events they are calling "miracles". But take note of what Apostle James (Jesus' half brother) said and those he mentioned, that these people never performed any signs they only do things that shows the FAITH in them!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
TATIME:

....As the man held on to Peter and John in Solomon's Porch, as it was called, the people were amazed and ran to them. When Peter saw the people, he said to them, “Fellow-Israelites, why are you surprised at this, and why do you stare at us? Do you think that it was by means of our own power or godliness that we made this man walk?...
Acts 3:11

Such stupidity, so Peter was wrong when he stood in public to preach the word? You obviously do not understand the teachings of Jesus our Lord.

Paul preached in public several times, Acts 14:8 etc..

Yes I'm back for you lots, sorry I've been absent...

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by zodiakzax: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last. 13 Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together. 14 All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The LORD hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldeans. 15 I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous. [b]16 come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

We see that Yahweh is the speaker from chapter 48, and Yahweh made some bold or confusing statements by saying in vs 16 that Yahweh and His Spirit sent Him Yahweh, confusing right? How can Yahweh and His Spirit send Yahweh? undecided undecided... unless there's a Godhead, The Father, The Son (obviously the speaker here) and the Holy Spirit...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Crysthaniel(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
johnw47:

truly oh lying false jw onej of no understanding, the people God took out for His name are the saints in all the churches
that leaves out false jw's who think they are God's only church, when in fact you are a church of satan

none of the christian churches say that the Word is "a god"

none of the christian churches say Father is almighty God and Jesus is mighty god

ha ha truly blinded onej, there is only one true God and the Word is not "a god"-"a false god" as
you phony jw's believe

talk about mumu, you must be the father of mumu's

none of the christian churches say Jesus was not bodily resurrected

only satan's inspired false jw church says these lies:

Stories.. Explain what they said you taking about Jehovah's Church ... okay what's the meaning of church?
Now judge the churches in the world that claims to be God's with Jehovah's witnesses with with the account of mattew 7:14
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
TATIME:

you are quoting the same thing over and over again

the truth bares repeating
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
OneJ:
@ johnw47,
"In the beginning existed the word, and the word existed with the god ,and a god was the word" John 1:1 ( Sahidic Coptic Bible, 2nd Century CE).

Mumu ,offspring of Satan, Jesus said Yahweh is the only true God and the Father of Jesus Christ. Psalms 83:18. John20:17. 17:3.

Una dey call them ( Adeboye , Oyedepo , Chris Oyas, etc) "Father, Daddy G.O " ,
U all agree your status is inferior to theirs, but U rejected Jesus Christ's inferior status to Yahweh, his Father (John 14:28)
Mumu doctrine done corrupt your brains finish. When Una go get common sense ?
cc: brocab

false jw onej, keep trying to convince yourself with your confusion
i have explained it all but you don't see or understand or believe the truth

you are of your daddy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
Crysthaniel:

Stories.. Explain what they said you taking about Jehovah's Church ... okay what's the meaning of church?
Now judge the churches in the world that claims to be God's with Jehovah's witnesses with with the account of mattew 7:14

oh duh python man, you surely cannot understand
however i like showing your lies:
the false jw church is the church of satan i have shown that plenty
christian churches don't teach that the Lord Jesus Christ is "a god" - "a false god"
christian churches don't teach that there is two god's "a almighty god" and "a mighty god"

but satans false jw's do
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
poor tormented false jw's
you angrily argue reassuring yourselves
and trying to convince others that you are God's people

of course only the gullible like yourselves believe and join you
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
TATIME: marijuana

OneJ:
Mumu

Crysthaniel:
Stories..

JESUS
Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

YAHWEH
Isa 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
Crysthaniel:

false jw cry, one who thinks that rainbows might be pythons cannot know Truth
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
you false jw's, onej, crysthaniel, tatime, call yourselves jehovahs witnesses
and you don't even know that JEHOVAH is Jesus

you don't know that Jehovah is God and the Word, john 1:1

without the Holy Spirit you are blinded to the Truth:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

and you have no understanding:

Pro_12:11  He that tilleth his land shall be satisfied with bread: but he that followeth vain persons is void of understanding.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 16, 2018
johnw47:

false jw tat, of course bull is the only come back you have to the truth and the truth of scriptures that i post

also i have at least a few times now said that i don't have a pastor and am non denominational
but you are blinded, confused, and most of all love to lie

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

and truly false jw tat, liars are not God's people:

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

tat, notice in 1co 14:33 "all churches of the saints"

you false jw's say your church is the only true church, lying against God's word yet again
ha ha, your false jw church is satans church, is what it is
You only need to humble yourself to acquire wisdom. When Paul wrote "all churches of the saints" in modern day English that simply means "all the congregations of the holy ones". So Paul was referring to congregations in different places like the congregation of God in Rome,Corinth, Galatea, Ephesus, Philippi, Colossae, Thessalonica and other distant lands just as we "JWs" are having our congregations in most distant lands and we're teaching THE SAME THING. 1Corinthian 1:10 compared to Philippians 2:2
Not when you're having different religious groups with contradicting doctrines and conflicting in the SAME STREET, with noisy megaphones calling for customers any yet claiming they all belong to one Lord.
So it's only those who love disorder and deceit that finds it hard to realise this can't be TRUE because even a deaf can EASILY see with his eyes that they don't belong to the right god! 2Corinthians 2:2 undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 16, 2018
zodiakzax:

....As the man held on to Peter and John in Solomon's Porch, as it was called, the people were amazed and ran to them. When Peter saw the people, he said to them, “Fellow-Israelites, why are you surprised at this, and why do you stare at us? Do you think that it was by means of our own power or godliness that we made this man walk?...
Acts 3:11

Such stupidity, so Peter was wrong when he stood in public to preach the word? You obviously do not understand the teachings of Jesus our Lord.

Paul preached in public several times, Acts 14:8 etc..

Yes I'm back for you lots, sorry I've been absent...
You only need to ask thought provoking questions tactfully my friend and you'll get a straight forward reply to grasp what happened.
Peter preached to those who ran towards him to understand what happened and in order not to leave them without something to ponder over,he must say something to them. What true Christians don't do is "forcing people to hear something without the consent of the audience". You'll notice that in well organized public transport like the BRT,it's boldly written "no hawking or PREACHING" because that's not an appropriate place for such. Yet if you are discussing with the next person beside you,you can ship in some words from what you know regarding God's word without disturbing others. Everyone has something to think with their brains every time so you must ask for their permission before you change what they're thinking in order not to offend them. But when someone or some people rush towards you due to something that surprises them,then you have no option than to explain what happened TO THOSE WHO HAVE COME WILLINGLY to be your audience. Matthew 5:1,2
Please that's what preaching TRULY means and not just making noise in the streets and inside public transport only to disturb UNWILLING audience.
Jesus will NEVER force people to listen to what He knows might not even interest them and that's exactly what He taught His followers and expected of them! Matthew 12:18,19 undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (278) (Reply)

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Sincere Milk — God Is Our Defense / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.