Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (374095 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:10am On May 27, 2016
Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Wow, Lie Lie barristter, and Lie Lie dolphinheart, and Lie Lie captivator,
you are confirming over and over that Jesus in that verse is speaking off pharisee jw.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:21am On May 27, 2016
Lie Lie dolphinheart

more lies from false jw:

Dishonesty within JW.org Website

Watchtower is using jw.org to present a whitewashed image to the public, garnering trust through presentation of an attractive and professional looking layout, yet its' feature articles are filled with dishonest and misleading information.

read here: http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/blog/jw-org-website.php

Even children are subject to comments designed to extract their money through guilt. The following images from the 2015 cartoon Be Generous encourages children to show generosity to Jehovah by donating pocket money at the kingdom hall, rather than spend it on ice-cream.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by CAPTIVATOR: 12:27am On May 27, 2016
johnw74:

Lie Lie barristter you lie every time that you say I lied

again for the blinded, Lie Lie barrister posted my quote of Bible verses and then replied Lie Lie John to it
if he wasn't referring to my post then why did he quote it

Lie Lie barristter cannot help but Lie Lie
Truth couldn't be proved to Lie Lie barristter who has been blinded
you have proved that yourself in your inability to see the truth
smiley

Use your brain, he said Lie Lie John, NOT lie lie Bible . he made reference to you

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:34am On May 27, 2016
dolphinheart:

when someone wants to lie or defend a lie, the bolded words will Come up.
They will never categorically say " this is what I said and this is where and how I said it"
they are sure of what I said and where I said, but when asked to produce facts, they are now fomulating probabilities.
imagine saying I said something from a conversation that you are not sure of!

oh I am very sure, and so are you

Lie Lie dolphinheart
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by CAPTIVATOR: 12:35am On May 27, 2016
zodiakzax:
go and make a research into it. Your founder believed in things that the WTS has changed over the years. If you want to know the truth then start questioning your very cult and their doctrines. John 20:28, Thomas here called Jesus my Lord and my God. Your blasphemous bible even translated it as such. Turn to God bfr it's too late for you.

Daniel 12:4 makes it clear that at the end of the days , the knowledge of truth will become many. increased knowledge often requires adjusted understanding. which is why I commend Jehovahs Witnesses for willing to change if they discover yheir understanding is not fully scriptural. thats Humility . an evidence of been guided by Gods spirit.

Hellfire , Immortal soul and Trinity has been shown to be scripturally false, yet ur churches find it hard to let go of this FALSE teachings received from The Catholic Church , can u now see the hypocrites ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:38am On May 27, 2016
CAPTIVATOR:

Use your brain, he said Lie Lie John, NOT lie lie Bible . he made reference to you

ha ha, false jw lies all over the place
Lie Lie barristter made reference to my post of bible verses, theres no other reason he would quote it
and then say Lie Lie john about my post

false jw loves to lie and support each other in their lies.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by CAPTIVATOR: 12:43am On May 27, 2016
solite3:
And you sheepishly follow not minding if they are wrong, why do you attack people who have held on to the unchangeable teachings of Christ but follow man made doctrine that changes like chameleon.
The watch tower has a very bad history,can you trust such? Remember what Jesus told you "A bad tree cannot bring forth a good fruit" if the tree ( watch tower ) was not bad it would not have produce a corrupt fruit ( history of lies )shalom

there was a time I celebrate Christmas because I never knew its wrong, infact I taught Jesus was born dec 25 . only a fool will use my former beliefs which have humbly changed from to judge my present , u agree ?

tell me the Present teaching of Jehovahs Witnesses thats wrong ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by CAPTIVATOR: 12:45am On May 27, 2016
johnw74:

ha ha, false jw lies all over the place
Lie Lie barristter made reference to my post of bible verses, theres no other reason he would quote it
and then say Lie Lie john about my post

false jw loves to lie and support each other in their lies.

Lie Lie John. referenced to John NOT Bible, are u the bible ? or why cant u comprehend with your God given brain ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:49am On May 27, 2016
CAPTIVATOR:

Daniel 12:4 makes it clear that at the end of the days , the knowledge of truth will become many. increased knowledge often requires adjusted understanding. which is why I commend Jehovahs Witnesses for willing to change if they discover yheir understanding is not fully scriptural. thats Humility . an evidence of been guided by Gods spirit.

Hellfire , Immortal soul and Trinity has been shown to be scripturally false, yet ur churches find it hard to let go of this FALSE teachings received from The Catholic Church , can u now see the hypocrites ?

giving false prophecy and then changing it to another false prophecy when the event never happened is not adjusting understanding,
you do lie, the false jw's are false prophets, false everything.

@bold, yes we have seen the pharisee jw hypocrites all along
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:52am On May 27, 2016
CAPTIVATOR:

Lie Lie John. referenced to John NOT Bible, are u the bible ? or why cant u comprehend with your God given brain ?

Ha ha, Lie Lie captivator, all false jw can do is twist and Lie Lie

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by CAPTIVATOR: 12:58am On May 27, 2016
johnw74:

giving false prophecy and then changing it to another false prophecy when the event never happened is not adjusting understanding,
you do lie, the false jw's are false prophets, false everything.

@bold, yes we have seen the pharisee jw hypocrites all along

Are they interpreting Bible prophecy or claim to be an INSPIRED prophet ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by CAPTIVATOR: 1:00am On May 27, 2016
johnw74:

can you now see that u are just a pathetic liar ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:04am On May 27, 2016
CAPTIVATOR:

Are they interpreting Bible prophecy or claim to be an INSPIRED prophet ?

What do you mean they, you are false prophets, the sites below will show you, do read them.

Lie Lie captiivator

read about this evil as well, there is more on this and false prophets at those sites.

Watchtower Child Abuse Policies

Watchtower is coming under increasing scrutiny for how they have dealt with pedophiles by the media and courts. This includes an Australian Royal Commission in 2015 finding Watchtower procedures to be out of date and damaging to victims, $13.5 million awarded to Lopez in 2014, and the 2012 case Candice Jane Doe vs Watchtower resulting in a judgement against Watchtower to pay $2.8 million dollars in damages. This article explains Watchtower policy regarding child abuse, and how these policies have provided protection for known pedophiles to continue offending within congregations.

continue reading: http://jwfacts.com/watchtower/paedophilia.php

more truth on the sect that is called jehovahs' witnesses at these sites:

http://jwfacts.com/

https://carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses

http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/jehovahs-witnesses-answered.htm
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by CAPTIVATOR: 1:06am On May 27, 2016
Many religious groups have made "prophecies"--actually, predictions--of things that would occur, some even giving specific dates. These include Lutherans, Baptists, Anabaptists, Presbyterians, Mormons, Assemblies of God, the Anglican Church, Catholics, and more. Jehovah's Witnesses are not the only group who have ever made predictions based on their understanding of Bible text that proved to be wrong. However, many lay more blame on Jehovah's Witnesses then any other religious group due to the fact that they hate us, thinking of us as a unorthodox.
Some argue that Jehovah's Witnesses have gotten too specific, choosing certain dates as the return of Christ. To them, this is what characterizes us as a cult? Well, look at three people who predicted times for the return of Christ who are well respected religious leaders.
"1836 [will be] the end of the non-chronos, and of the many kings; the fulfilling of the word, and of the mystery of God; the repentance of the survivors in the great city; the end of the 'little time,' and of the three times and a half; the destruction of the east; the imprisonment of Satan."
-John Wesley Wesley's Notes of the Bible , written throughout his life, 1703-1791
"I sincerely believe that the Lord draweth nigh. We may have another year, maybe two years, to work for Jesus Christ, and, Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe it is all going to be over ... two years and it’s all going to be over."
-Billy Graham, 1950 at a rally in Los Angeles, California
"Christ has given a sign by which one can know when the Judgment Day is near. When the Turk will have an end, we can certainly predict that the Judgment must be at the door."
-Martin Luther

[size=27] Martin Luther, Billy Graham, and John Wesley were not false prophets. They did make predictions based on their interpretation of the Bible that turned out to not be true but that does not make them guilty of false prophecy. They are guilty, though, of making these things seem as if they were without a doubt. [/size]

Jehovah's Witnesses, on the other hand have always told people that their interpretations of events could be wrong.
"We are not prophesying; we are merely giving our surmises . . . We do not even aver that there is no mistake in our interpretation of prophecy and our calculations of chronology. We have merely laid these before you, leaving it for each to exercise his own faith or doubt in respect to them."
-Regarding 1914: Zion's Watch Tower, January 1, 1908, page 4110

"The year 1925 is here. With great expectation Christians have looked forward to this year. Many have confidently expected that all members of the body of Christ will be changed to heavenly glory during this year. This may be accomplished. It may not be. In his own due time God will accomplish his purposes concerning his people. Christians should not be so deeply concerned about what may transpire this year."
-Regarding 1925: The Watch Tower, January 1, 1925, page 3

"'What about the year 1975? What is it going to mean, dear friends?' asked Brother Franz. 'Does it mean that Armageddon is going to be finished, with Satan bound, by 1975? It could! It could! All things are possible with God. Does it mean that Babylon the Great is going to go down by 1975? It could. Does it mean that the attack of Gog of Magog is going to be made on Jehovah’s witnesses to wipe them out, then Gog himself will be put out of action? It could. [size=28] But we are not saying. [/size] All things are possible with God. But we are not saying. And don’t any of you be specific in saying anything that is going to happen between now and 1975.'"
-The Watchtower, 15 October 1966, page 631
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:08am On May 27, 2016
CAPTIVATOR:

can you now see that u are just a pathetic liar ?

all Lie Lie captivator can do is accuse off what is true of him

johnw74:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:10am On May 27, 2016
CAPTIVATOR:
Many religious groups have made "prophecies"--actually, predictions--of things that would occur, some even giving specific dates. These include Lutherans, Baptists, Anabaptists, Presbyterians, Mormons, Assemblies of God, the Anglican Church, Catholics, and more. Jehovah's Witnesses are not the only group who have ever made predictions based on their understanding of Bible text that proved to be wrong. However, many lay more blame on Jehovah's Witnesses then any other religious group due to the fact that they hate us, thinking of us as a unorthodox.
Some argue that Jehovah's Witnesses have gotten too specific, choosing certain dates as the return of Christ. To them, this is what characterizes us as a cult? Well, look at three people who predicted times for the return of Christ who are well respected religious leaders.
"1836 [will be] the end of the non-chronos, and of the many kings; the fulfilling of the word, and of the mystery of God; the repentance of the survivors in the great city; the end of the 'little time,' and of the three times and a half; the destruction of the east; the imprisonment of Satan."
-John Wesley Wesley's Notes of the Bible , written throughout his life, 1703-1791
"I sincerely believe that the Lord draweth nigh. We may have another year, maybe two years, to work for Jesus Christ, and, Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe it is all going to be over ... two years and it’s all going to be over."
"Christ has given a sign by which one can know when the Judgment Day is near. When the Turk will have an end, we can certainly predict that the Judgment must be at the door."
-Martin Luther

[size=27] Martin Luther, Billy Graham, and John Wesley were not false prophets. They did make predictions based on their interpretation of the Bible that turned out to not be true but that does not make them guilty of false prophecy. They are guilty, though, of making these things seem as if they were without a doubt. [/size]

Jehovah's Witnesses, on the other hand have always told people that their interpretations of events could be wrong.
"We are not prophesying; we are merely giving our surmises . . . We do not even aver that there is no mistake in our interpretation of prophecy and our calculations of chronology. We have merely laid these before you, leaving it for each to exercise his own faith or doubt in respect to them."

"The year 1925 is here. With great expectation Christians have looked forward to this year. Many have confidently expected that all members of the body of Christ will be changed to heavenly glory during this year. This may be accomplished. It may not be. In his own due time God will accomplish his purposes concerning his people. Christians should not be so deeply concerned about what may transpire this year."

"'What about the year 1975? What is it going to mean, dear friends?' asked Brother Franz. 'Does it mean that Armageddon is going to be finished, with Satan bound, by 1975? It could! It could! All things are possible with God. Does it mean that Babylon the Great is going to go down by 1975? It could. Does it mean that the attack of Gog of Magog is going to be made on Jehovah’s witnesses to wipe them out, then Gog himself will be put out of action? It could. [size=28] But we are not saying. [/size] All things are possible with God. But we are not saying. And don’t any of you be specific in saying anything that is going to happen between now and 1975.'"

Hey, keep fooling yourself, someone might believe you
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 2:01am On May 27, 2016
Lie Lie captivator

more lies from false jw:

Jehovah's Witnesses and their many false prophecies

The Witnesses make many claims in their attempt to convert you to their faith. They profess to have the only true Christian church, to be the only true representatives of God, to have the only correct Biblical teaching, and to be the only true announcers of Jehovah's coming kingdom.

If they are the only true church and are the only true voice of God's Word, then what they say should prove to be true and especially in prophecy. When it comes to predicting the future, the Watchtower organization fails miserably. Following are some of the false predictions made over the years by the Watchtower organization. If you present these to a JW, he will probably say something like, "Those are taken out of context," or "They didn't claim to be the prophet of God," or "The light is getting brighter, and we are understanding Bible prophecy better now," etc. Make a copy of these false prophecies, found in the appendix, and give it to them to check. They are right out of the Witnesses' literature.

Remember Deut. 18:22, "If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him." If someone makes a false prophecy and they have claimed to be a prophet of God, then they are false prophets and are not to be listened to. Do the Witnesses claim to be the prophet of God? Yes, they do.

In 1972 the Jehovah's Witness Watchtower claimed to be the prophet of God.

IDENTIFYING THE "PROPHET"--"So does Jehovah have a prophet to help them, to warn them of dangers and to declare things to come? These questions can be answered in the affirmative. Who is this prophet? . . . This "prophet" was not one man, but was a body of men and women. It was the small group of footstep followers of Jesus Christ, known at that time as International Bible Students. Today they are known as Jehovah's Christian Witnesses . . . Of course, it is easy to say that this group acts as a 'prophet' of God. It is another thing to prove it," (Watchtower, Apr. 1, 1972, p. 197). (See Deut. 18:21).

by Matt Slick

some false jw's false prophecies listed at this link,
Continue reading ...https://carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses-and-their-many-false-prophecies

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 2:43am On May 27, 2016
Barristter07:
johnw74

enough of this rant , prove that I post a lie ? you no get!
cheesy grin

Lie Lie John

score
false jw lies = so very very many

johnw74 lies = not one smiley

wow I'm so far ahead

more false jw Lies coming

Lie Lie barristter
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 4:30am On May 27, 2016
For me I believe you, but If you can find it, show it, too shut him up. Lets see dolphinheart once more in Action, lying to the public.
johnw74:

Lie lie dolphinheart
you know as well as I do that the conversation wen't something like

johnw74: God and the Word is God

dolphinheart: your god is a two headed god

now you were referring to my God, "God and the Word"

but twist away, it's one of those things false jw do

and bring out the post yourself, you are deluded to think I'm going search back for false jw,
I would do it for brocab a Christian.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 4:41am On May 27, 2016
This video is a ripper "I have been laying this video across the JW's path for ages, and they still can't see past their own lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5JnngqQYvc
johnw74:

that's funny isn't it,
a cross on the watch tower mag.

yet false jw say Jesus was nailed to a stake

lies everywhere in false jw literature,
and with what they say here,
I cannot possibly post even a fraction of it.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 5:00am On May 27, 2016
brocab:
For me I believe you, but If you can find it, show it, too shut him up. Lets see dolphinheart once more in Action, lying to the public.

Finding it won't shut him up, he will just twist away and lie, you know that,

But ok I will look for it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 5:15am On May 27, 2016
The KJV was written from the 1611 version, in this day and age-other bibles don't seem to have that same field the King James has.
Other bible translators have either miss quoted scriptures, or had removed scriptures completely from the bible. And the New World Translation bible had twisted the scriptures and removed them completely from their bible..

Removing the scriptures from the bible can cause problems when sharing the word of God.
Look at the evidence we have dealing with the JW's, and still they don't understand the truth about Christ.
solite3:
first of all I am not sure you understood what the post was all about.
Let me give you a brief explanation while you go back and read.
The book of revelation is the most difficult text to translate. Why?
I. There are only few manuscript available
ii. Most of these manuscript are incomplete
iii. the late canonisation of revelation may be due to it's early corruption
iv. The church fathers may have possess the authentic one which was also used by the textus receptus
v.the so called early manuscripts have been proven to have variants.
vi. Modern translations just follow this so called early manuscript only because they are "early" not mining if it was inspired or not
vii. There is high probability that these early manuscripts were not genuine but these modern translations rush to use them because they want to be different from the KJV and because they want to make money
Let me stop here
KJV still remains the best translation quote me any where
As for your allegations, they are just allegations
I m not saying kjv is 100% perfect but 98% sure
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 5:22am On May 27, 2016
To be honest, I myself is not really interested, but I do believe you, and you are right about dolphinheart, he will find away to lie around his own lies.
johnw74:

Finding it won't shut him up, he will just twist away and lie, you know that,

But ok I will look for it.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 5:35am On May 27, 2016
To clear this up, you need to watch this video, this will help you understand what your organization stands for.
I don't know about you, but for myself, I always need to know the truth about Christ..

CAPTIVATOR:
-Martin Luther

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 5:40am On May 27, 2016
brocab:

Here it is:

Here is the first post in the thread https://www.nairaland.com/3051431/jesus-christ-god#44743007

As you can see the thread is titled "Jesus Christ is God"
and as you can see the opening post is an Exegesis of John 1:1

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The thread is about John 1:1, the Word being God, which I also said in post two
the OP and myself are agreeing with John 1:1 that God and the Word are both God, two persons one God,
it's always been my belief.

dolphinheart said in post four "your God is two persons in one!, a two headed God"
and that is referring to my God, "God and the Word" John 1:1
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 5:52am On May 27, 2016
When false jw's lies are exposed they then start calling you liar
and I expose plenty of their lies.

Just look at dolphinhearts attempts to deny having said "your god is a two headed god" concerning God and the Word,
he knows as clearely as I do that he said it, but Lie Lie dolphinheart twists away so as not having to truth up.

And barristter who quoted my post of bible verses and then replied Lie Lie John to the post,
afterwards he denied calling the Bible verses lies,
duh why would he post the quote if he just wanted to say Lie Lie John to me, he has done that plenty of times before, but Lie Lie barristter loves to lie

And Lie Lie captivator jumping in to support his fellow false jw's in their lies, and calling out Liar himself as the false jw accusers love to do.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 9:29am On May 27, 2016
brocab:
To explain these 3 questions lets look what the bible had said, but my question is to you, do you honestly believe in the scriptures?
{John 17:21} Father just as you are in Me I am in you.
{Romans 8:11} And if the Spirit of Him {God} who raised Jesus from the dead IS LIVING IN YOU" He who raise Christ from the dead, will also give live to your mortal bodies because of His Spirit who lives in you.
Human beings have been created with a Spirit Soul and body {Genesis 1:27} So God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him male and female.
{Thessalonians 5:23} So may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely, and may our hole Spirit and Soul and Body be kept blameless at the coming of our lord Jesus Christ.
It has been said we are not bodies with souls, we are souls with bodies, The body" the outer man is our physical housing which we experience the world. Our bodies function primarily through the five senses and by meeting innate that drives us to eat, drink and sleep, our bodies are not evil but are gifts from God. He desire that we surrender our bodies as living sacrifices to Him {Romans 12:1-2}
When we accept God's gift of salvation through Christ, our bodies become temples of the Holy Spirit. {1 Corinthians 6:19-20, 3:16}

That you have components that makes you alive now means you are more than one? Continue
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by CAPTIVATOR: 10:26am On May 27, 2016
brocab:
To clear this up, you need to watch this video, this will help you understand what your organization stands for.
I don't know about you, but for myself, I always need to know the truth about Christ..

and you think shouting Jesus is God is what it means to know Christ , ur case is pathetic I tell you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:42am On May 27, 2016
[ angryquote author=CAPTIVATOR post=46004069]

[
Daniel 12:4 makes it clear that at the end of the days , the knowledge of truth will become many.
@bold where is this in the bible shocked
increased knowledge often requires adjusted understanding
can truth be adjusted undecided
. which is why I commend Jehovahs Witnesses for willing to change if they discover yheir understanding is not fully scriptural
God's word is always the same it does not change, adjust etc only words of men evolves, so your organisation can't claim to be controlled by Jehovah.
Humility . an evidence of been guided by Gods spirit.
which humility, by lying or by not following Christian teachings

Hellfire , Immortal soul and Trinity has been shown to be scripturally false,
look @ somebody talking about humility. well did apostle Paul warned about you that in the last days many will rise who will not take his to sound fortune but instead will heap teachers for themselves.
yet ur churches find it hard to let go of this FALSE teachings received from The Catholic Church , can u now see the hypocrites ?
are you saying what the prophets, apostles and even Jesus taught were false teachings?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by CAPTIVATOR: 10:52am On May 27, 2016
solite3:
[ angryquote author=CAPTIVATOR post=46004069]

[@bold where is this in the bible shocked

thats the point of Daniel 12:4 . my words are not in quote remember ?

why am I even telling you, I sud have allow you run your mouth first.

can truth be adjusted undecided

No, the Scripture is truth ! john 17:17, but my understanding of the truth can be adjusted if I see its not fully biblical.

God's word is always the same. only words of men evolves, so your organisation can't claim to be controls by Jehovah. which humility, by lying or by not following Christian teachings

you can as well say the apostles are not directed by God since their understanding of the truth was that Gods kingdom is only for isreal ?

look somebody talking about humility has turned away from biblical teachings. well did apostle Paul warned about you that in the last days many will rise who will not take his to sound fortune but instead will heap teachers for themselves. are you saying what the prophets, apostles and even Jesus taught were false teachings?

Gentleman, I personally studied those three doctrines I told u about and am telling you they are scripturally FALSE

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:58am On May 27, 2016
[quote author=CAPTIVATOR post=46004164]

there was a time I celebrate Christmas because I never knew its wrong, infact I taught Jesus was born dec 25
no body said you must celebrate Christmas,it is not part of church doctrine, celebrating or not celebrating means nothing..
only a fool will use my former beliefs which have humbly changed from to judge my present , u agree ?
provided you didn't claim it was from God or the bible

tell me the Present teaching of Jehovahs Witnesses thats wrong ?
Jehovah witness itself is wrong, Jesus says Christians are his witness, 99.9% of your teachings are wrong, in addition to this you promote hatred against Christians and yet claim you only worship the right way
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by CAPTIVATOR: 11:39am On May 27, 2016
[quote author=solite3 post=46014094][/quote]

about christmas.. u dont make any sound point.

and for your information, back then... I firmly belive Christmas is from God , aftrall Dec 25 is Jesus date of birth, so u have no point. yet Am strongly convinced Only A FOOL WILL USE MY PAST TO JUDGE MY PRESENT.

Christian witnesses of Most High Jehovah (Isa 43:10) - are also witnesses of Jesus , every message of Jesus comes from Jehovah is Father .

you can create a thread about trinity, hellfire or immortal soul and invite me , lets see if they are scriptural or religious myths.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.