Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Are You Also Suffering The Recent Power Drop In PH? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Also Suffering The Recent Power Drop In PH? (645 Views)

Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola / Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) / Recent Power Outages: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Also Suffering The Recent Power Drop In PH? by pillarmaria(m): 12:00am On Nov 08, 2015
Residing in an environment known for constant power supply is every man's dream. I reside at Rainbow town Trans amadi, my area is a known Industrial base and as such we enjoy steady supply of electricity, bad as it may be for the past two days we haven't had light and a trip to other parts of PH tells same story.
Are u suffering same fate? please share your experience let's know where the fault is coming from.
Re: Are You Also Suffering The Recent Power Drop In PH? by airsaylongcon: 12:01am On Nov 08, 2015
Body odour af feeneesh

1 Like

Re: Are You Also Suffering The Recent Power Drop In PH? by pillarmaria(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2015
it isn't funny though..... I pray this government upholds the achievements of the previous govt.
Re: Are You Also Suffering The Recent Power Drop In PH? by otokx(m): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2015
Aluu has light, Choba has light, UNIPORT has light so better ask PHEDC why you guys don't?

Change we can see.
Re: Are You Also Suffering The Recent Power Drop In PH? by pillarmaria(m): 7:52am On Nov 10, 2015
otokx:
Aluu has light, Choba has light, UNIPORT has light so better ask PHEDC why you guys don't?

Change we can see.
It is not always about politics bro.
Re: Are You Also Suffering The Recent Power Drop In PH? by pillarmaria(m): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2015
my side of the city boast of 22/7 constant power supply but the reduction now to about 7/7 is outrageous. I was hoping to hear that the fault is technical.

(1) (Reply)

Wada, Umahi, Others Worst Governors —report / A Legal Examination Of The Judgment Of The Taraba State Governorship Election. / Amnesty: Shell Has Not Cleaned Up Oil Spills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.