Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') (1558 Views)

Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns / THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 08, 2015
I will try and be brief about this even though there is more to this + sorry if it seems there is misspelling of words or wrong use of words'# bear with me'

6th nov 5:15pm. (Saturday__-

I woke up after sleeping for few hours to quickly get something at a particular popular junction called 'YKC' in porthacourt since d sky was cloudy nd seems rain wants to fall.

On getting to Ykc'I saw people prostesting coming all d way from 'slaughter/slotter.'.They were many. Soon after rain started falling nd I decided to take a shield til rain stops;while trying to find somewhere to stay...# Police vans nd army vans with armour tanks were deployed to 'ykc'

Those prostesting took to their heels when those armed forces started throwing tear gas nd shooting up-air..# soon after they started arresting people esp innocent civilians who were just hiding frm the rain;claiming them to b 'BIAFRANS'..
'Then suddenly I heard something like-

Hey you'lie down flat nd stay freeze; drop what u holding(my phone) + some guys taking shield together..' 5 soldiers came to where we were nd gave us a hot flap at d back' while kicking us for claiming not to be igbo talkless of being part of bafra..#. While trying to explain to one of d soldiers..I heard 'GBOAAA' at my buttock.'A heavy kick.# With handcuffed key to my hands for forming hard.

Soon after they told us to stand up nd march to a van parked;nd sitdown in it while rain was beating us real hard + making threats we wll soon go court on monday for planning coup nd threatening nigeria peace;telling us we v oneday to call our relatives to bail us out that sunday(today)bfore monday..We actually sat insdy water in d van'# They kept packing more people into dffrnt vans'(Guys/Old qeezers.)A man got a heavy slap for 'saying do u knw wu I am'?
Another one was crying nd telling no1 in particular he was coming from wedding..

We sat in the van for 2 hours;no movement of cars were allowed'only people trekking with hands up..
News came later that another protest has started
In another area I cnt remember..#
On getting there'there was nothing like that..frm there' they drove us down to 'MOSCOW police station"
Any one leaving in porthacourt will actually knw ao far it is from ykc to presidential bustop to moscow..#.. With handcuffed on few of us who proved lil-sturbborn while proving hard; we sat down on d floor at d station; d 'Dpo' bashed us with words nd even kicked a guy for saying ' Sir?I want to talk'.'

We all managed to beg since it was getting late(9pm) nd also we were really tired..They later released us with One-One lashes of 'Koboko'..

Saw a good samaritan who gave few of us ride frm that place to Ykc bak' without collecting anything#

Really a bad experience' with swollen parts all ova my body'..#

'

1 Like

Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by Donbabajay12(m): 12:41am On Nov 08, 2015
Eyaaaa..sorry
Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by Joshmon(m): 12:43am On Nov 08, 2015
Kpele
Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by Ilekeh(f): 12:44am On Nov 08, 2015
Fake story

2 Likes

Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 08, 2015
Ilekeh:
Fake story
You can actually confirm it if yu live ere weda some people were arrested xterday at ykc junction

Lieing bout this isint going to generate anything'

' Aint talkin bout biafra here bro' Talking bout Yeye armed forces who just deal with innocent civilians without no reason..

2 Likes

Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by papaejima1: 12:49am On Nov 08, 2015
Welcome to the zoo

7 Likes

Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by hakeem4(m): 12:50am On Nov 08, 2015
Okay
Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 08, 2015
I have said it time without number ... Dat if war start in Nigeria , so far u're not Hausa or Yoruba ... They will tag u Igbo ... When they need ur oil they will can u south-south grin if they want to kill u they will call u Igbo ...

What a country

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by nikkiking(m): 1:10am On Nov 08, 2015
Pishure or adonbilivit undecided undecided.

You just want attention + you sabi lie sha tongue

Meanwhile......I don't support this noise makers.

Biafra every one knows even the so called ibos don't even like themselves. Not to talk of having their own Republic.

Anyway I wish them luck but not good luck undecided.

1 Like

Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by agohmamuda(m): 1:12am On Nov 08, 2015
Sorry about ur ordeal. Meanwhile can you help us with pictures of you "with swollen parts all ova my body" tnks. And if u send us a picture of one Somalian rebel as ur self I will know.
Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by avalontony(m): 1:13am On Nov 08, 2015
Op you are right....so that rain beat you well?
But why you no speak yoloba for them grin
Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by Jhosh(m): 1:21am On Nov 08, 2015
God#

Am a victim' ! I was arrested also'.. Relatives were already looking for me'..
Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by Aromas: 1:33am On Nov 08, 2015
Jhosh:
God#

Am a victim' ! I was arrested also'.. Relatives were already looking for me'..
grin
Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by Jhosh(m): 1:36am On Nov 08, 2015
Aromas:

grin
Jokes apart bruh.Was going to somwea at Elelewon'not too far frm ykc. wehn rain started falling.. # Currently here just fr a while#..
Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by Aromas: 1:44am On Nov 08, 2015
Jhosh:
Jokes apart bruh.Was going to somwea at Elelewon'not too far frm ykc. wehn rain started falling.. # Currently here just fr a while#..
Just take it easy man!!!
Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 08, 2015
WeedSeller:
Police vans nd army vans with armour tanks were deployed to 'ykc'

Where do these police and army mugus hide when boko haram continues to decimate the north-east?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by lmm4real: 1:47am On Nov 08, 2015
nikkiking:
Pishure or adonbilivit undecided undecided.

You just want attention + you sabi lie sha tongue

Meanwhile......I don't support this noise makers.

Biafra every one knows even the so called ibos don't even like themselves. Not to talk of having their own Republic.

Anyway I wish them luck but not good luck undecided.

That's where we come in, we hv to make them see their mistake b4 it is too late. Don't worry they will thank us latter lol
Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by menix(m): 1:47am On Nov 08, 2015
OP they released u guys cous they knew the struggle for Biafra is Just...

So go forth nd pick ur Biafran Green card...

3 Likes

Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by Jhosh(m): 7:26am On Nov 08, 2015
menix:
OP they released u guys cous they knew the struggle for Biafra is Just...

So go forth nd pick ur Biafran Green card...

I dey tell u; even as a yoruba boy-i can say d struggle fr biafra liberation is becoming serious

3 Likes

Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by TechRev: 7:38am On Nov 08, 2015
papaejima1:
Welcome to the zoo
Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by Kestolovee95(f): 8:14am On Nov 08, 2015
The soldiers were kicking and slapping people thinking it will end Biafra. A dey laugh? I think it's time people start walking around with hidden camera. We need all the evidence we can get to prove to the world that the zoo has no right to exist in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by Qelvin(m): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2015
they should have shot you sef, one less yeriba scum to worry about.

1 Like

Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by Kestolovee95(f): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2015
Qelvin:
they should have shot you sef, one less yeriba scum to worry about.

How i wish it's one of anti-Biafra yorrober idio.ts here that they mistakenly caught and flogged. It would have been refreshing. lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
avalontony:
Op you are right....so that rain beat you well?
But why you no speak yoloba for them grin

Man; u knw ao many tyms i got beaten while trying to prove am a yoruba;#..
Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by NuellettY: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Yorubas say..."Kill them all". So you see, you would have almost been killed if fate not intervened. Yorubas quit evil prayers against Biafrans all you shall get it in 10 folds. This is just one

1 Like

Re: I Got Arrested Mistakenly As Being Part Of Biafra Protesters ! (yoruba Guy') by NuellettY: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Jhosh:

I dey tell u; even as a yoruba boy-i can say d struggle fr biafra liberation is becoming serious
Do u mind those silly skunk seated on the waste bin and talk trash abt biafrans...Oga eme ha wam n'anya

(1) (Reply)

The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe / More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kano / Yahaya Bello Emergence: The Reason Biafra Protest Is Getting Deadly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.