Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

If Ameachi Is A Betrayer For Supporting Buhari Against Gej, Who Was Ojukwu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Ameachi Is A Betrayer For Supporting Buhari Against Gej, Who Was Ojukwu? (955 Views)

All The Documents I Presented Showing Ameachi Is Corrupt Were Forged~wechie Livi / "You Are A Serial Betrayer", Bode George To Obasanjo / UK Warns Buhari Against Military Action In Niger Delta - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ameachi Is A Betrayer For Supporting Buhari Against Gej, Who Was Ojukwu? by Gravanno: 2:19am On Nov 08, 2015
Ojukwu pledges support of Igbos for IBB
From AKIN ALOFETEKUN, Minna

Monday, May 3, 2010

Former Biafran warlord, Dim Chukwuemeku Odumegwu-Ojukwu has pledged support of Igbo people for the presidential aspiration of former military president, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida and gave him the name Okechukwu.

Ojukwu

advertisement

The Ikemba of Nnewi gave this pledge when a group of IBB campaigners under the aegis of Campaign Network for IBB 2011, South East Zone, paid him a courtesy visit at the weekend.

“Tell your principal that Igbos are for him. He has my support and by extension he has the support of the whole Igbo people both at home and in the Diaspora. He is my friend and I am stoutly behind him,” Ojukwu said.

He used the occasion to rechristen Babangida as Okechukwu. “He is now Ibrahim Badamasi Okechukwu Babangida. That is his new name. I wish him success.” Earlier, the leader of the group, Chief Tony Emeka Ani, said the group had come to solicit the support of Ojukwu for the presidential aspiration of IBB, adding that the group had just been inaugurated in the South East.

On the entourage of Ani was Mr. Yemi George, leader of the group in Europe, who came down from Germany to grace the occasion.

1 Like

Re: If Ameachi Is A Betrayer For Supporting Buhari Against Gej, Who Was Ojukwu? by Adebowhales(m): 2:46am On Nov 08, 2015
Ko ni da fun eni ti ko ni da fun, walahi.
Re: If Ameachi Is A Betrayer For Supporting Buhari Against Gej, Who Was Ojukwu? by Gravanno: 6:40am On Nov 08, 2015
Why did ojukwu canvassed for iBB against GEJ and none of the vermins from Biafra called him betrayer?

1 Like

Re: If Ameachi Is A Betrayer For Supporting Buhari Against Gej, Who Was Ojukwu? by DIVINE78: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Gravanno:
Why did ojukwu canvassed for iBB against GEJ and none of the vermins from Biafra called him betrayer?
Ojukwu was brain dead then.

1 Like

Re: If Ameachi Is A Betrayer For Supporting Buhari Against Gej, Who Was Ojukwu? by DIVINE78: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2015
Ibos are hypocrites.
Biafra is a way of negotiating with the APC led govt after their dismal failure to return GEJ as the president of Nigeria.
Re: If Ameachi Is A Betrayer For Supporting Buhari Against Gej, Who Was Ojukwu? by ishiamu(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2015
Gravanno:

You go soon die and meet ojukwu then he will answer you the question.... odeoshi
Re: If Ameachi Is A Betrayer For Supporting Buhari Against Gej, Who Was Ojukwu? by ishiamu(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2015
DIVINE78:
Ibos are hypocrites.
Biafra is a way of negotiating with the APC led govt after their dismal failure to return GEJ as the president of Nigeria.

Ikpu nne I is a hypocrite
Re: If Ameachi Is A Betrayer For Supporting Buhari Against Gej, Who Was Ojukwu? by gwales: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2015
grin
Re: If Ameachi Is A Betrayer For Supporting Buhari Against Gej, Who Was Ojukwu? by dustmalik: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2015
OP, nice one. Just put the source there to make it sweeter cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Schools, Markets, Offices Closed Down As Biafrans Protest In Imo - 247 Reports / Osinbajo At The Installation Of Sultan Of Sokoto As Chancellor Of Uni Of Ibadan / Tanzanian President Mugufuli Joining Leaders Like PMB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.