Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Thing That Happened To This Rich Man Is Sad. I Dont Know How To Explain! See - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Thing That Happened To This Rich Man Is Sad. I Dont Know How To Explain! See (503 Views)

2017 Budget: Reps Ask Fashola To Explain N20bn Miscellaneous Expenses / How To Explain Panama Papers Into Terms A 5-year-old Could Understand / Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Thing That Happened To This Rich Man Is Sad. I Dont Know How To Explain! See by mazeech: 7:08am On Nov 08, 2015
Just minutes after buying a car and leaving the dealership, a man crashed his brand new, $1.9 million (N380 million) Ferrari, also known as one of the most expensive cars in the world. It just happened on Saturday.

Witnesses say the driver may have gotten a little too excited about his new car’s acceleration, which can go up to 62 miles per hour in just under three seconds.

This is terrible. What a loss!! cry

See the man, the car, how the crash happened and watch the video...

Click here https://www.mazech.com/laferrari

Re: The Thing That Happened To This Rich Man Is Sad. I Dont Know How To Explain! See by mazeech: 7:09am On Nov 08, 2015
What a loss!! sad angry cry
Re: The Thing That Happened To This Rich Man Is Sad. I Dont Know How To Explain! See by bewla(m): 7:53am On Nov 08, 2015
him get more

(1) (Reply)

On The Brink!: Nigeria Headed Towards Its Demise, By Osi Peter Asika / Full Text Of President Buhari’s Address At The Swearing-in Ceremony Of Ministers / Five FIFA Presidential Candidates That Have Been Approved – Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.