Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Another Injustice In Nairaland, Seun Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Injustice In Nairaland, Seun Why? (590 Views)

Why We Are Addressing Injustice In Niger Delta- Lai Mohammed / Sahara Reporters UNSURE Of Imformation Hitting Headlines On Nairaland, Seun / Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Another Injustice In Nairaland, Seun Why? by OgaInnocent(m): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2015
I have made a similar post before, on how posts are being front-page by bias and nepostism.

Yes, Seun requested that I should show the link of the posts that were frontpaged but lacked the status quo and also those that worth it, but were not frontpaged. I co sidered it a task too herculean and waved it off.

Now this is a post made yesternight and up till now, it has not reached front page. It is not as if it has a spam link or so...but it simply meant to end impunity and bring to the knowledge of the gover ment what is happening out there - which is the prime purpose of media. I have no personal interest, in the post but just to take the attention of the government to what some people are suffering.

Even so many commenters have called on Lalasticlala, but nothing happened. But if it is a post that has a link of "Vivian gist" you see it at the front page immediately whether it has something to offer or not. I am not against if some people are being favoured or not, but let posts that have messages to convey be given attention, so that the government can function well.

Nairaland is being run by the public, and the moderators should never in any way, think they have it all. There is no way you ignore the majority that makes Nairaland what it is and favour a microscopic few. However, if it is so, then let us know.

I urge all nairalanders to see this with high sense of objectivity. Let's be the judge: does this post not worth front page?
https://www.nairaland.com/2720908/laptop-fee-unn-causes-hardship

5 Likes

Re: Another Injustice In Nairaland, Seun Why? by OgaInnocent(m): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2015
The post has been front paged now. Ignore this post. Thanks to the mods for doing the needful.
Re: Another Injustice In Nairaland, Seun Why? by menix(m): 8:03am On Nov 08, 2015
OP I support you on this, I expected That topic to hit front page yesterday but was surprised it did not.

Thou they have finally done that..
Re: Another Injustice In Nairaland, Seun Why? by lalasticlala(m): 8:17am On Nov 08, 2015
You people complain too much. I didn't even see this your thread before that thread you mentioned hit home page.

(1)

Buhari Sacks All Permanent Secretaries / Five Shoot As IPOB Protest In Port Harcourt - BBC / APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise — Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.