Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Muslim Girl Letter To Donald Trump -pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Girl Letter To Donald Trump -pics (879 Views)

"North Korea Is Looking For Trouble" Nigerians React To Donald Trump Tweet / Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura / Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Girl Letter To Donald Trump -pics by referandum(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Marwa Balkar, a young girl has taken to Facebook to share her views following the recent controversial comments made by Donald Trump regarding ID cards for Muslims.

Donald Trump had suggested registering all Muslims onto a separate database, forcing them to carry special ID cards, and carrying out extra surveillance on mosques.

22-year-old Balkar, a young Muslim girl from Corona, California, has taken Trump’s views into consideration, and has decided to put her own personal span on his proposed rules.

In an open letter to Trump, Marwa wrote these words:

“Dear @realdonaldtrump,

My name is Marwa, and I am a muslim.

I heard you wanted us to start wearing ID badges, so I decided to choose one for myself. I am not easily identifiable as a #Muslim just by looking at me, so my new badge will let me display proudly who I am.

I chose the peace sign because it represents my #Islam. The one that taught me to oppose #injustice and yearn for #unity. The one that taught me that killing one innocent life is equivalent to killing humanity.

I heard you want to track us as well. Great! You can come with me on my Cancer Awareness walks at the local middle school, or you can follow me to work where it’s my job to create happiness.

You can also see how my local mosque makes PB&J sandwiches for the homeless and hosts interfaith dinners where everyone is welcome. Maybe then, you’ll see that me being Muslim doesn’t make me any less American than you are.

Maybe if you walk in my footsteps, you can see that I am not any less human than you are.

Salaamu alaikum (Peace be unto you)”

1 Like

Re: Muslim Girl Letter To Donald Trump -pics by darisgod(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Good ge
Re: Muslim Girl Letter To Donald Trump -pics by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Its not what goes into a man that makes him unclean.....
Re: Muslim Girl Letter To Donald Trump -pics by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
22-year-old Balkar, a young Muslim girl from Corona, California

What made her a young girl when most women of her age have technically entered self imposed menopause? (my postulation is only correct if and only if islamic traditions remain constant)

1 Like

Re: Muslim Girl Letter To Donald Trump -pics by teeboila(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Democrats girl. continue

End Time Letter.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Lied About Returned Looted Funds – Fayose Fumes / APC Picks Yahaya Bello As Audu’s Replacement / Nigeria’s Oil Curse- Aljazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.