Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] (241893 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 7:00pm On May 14, 2016
Yeah......i'm in some kind of a dilemma. Some dude stole my battery bank and phone battery is damn too low. I have been searching for that motherfucker to murder his ass. These middle eastern guys just come this country dey steal like rats. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 14, 2016
ironkurtain:

Eric tapped the 'End' button and dropped his cellphone on the table. He slowly reclined in his seat and drummed his fingers on the table with a thoughtful gaze.

He just had a phone conversation with Alex and was told that the Sosai, his grandfather, was indeed the man behind the attempts made on the life of his mother and brother. But that wasnt the reason why Alex called him. The call was to inform him that Nina has given the go ahead for him to make his move on the Sosai; to kill his grandfather. To take out one of the most powerful man in the country.

Eric reached for the Smith and Wesson semi auto handgun lying next to his cellphone and loosely gripped the cold black steel handle of the weapon. He stared at the pistol, sighing at the thoughts of the next victim and he being intends to use it on.

His grandfather.

Eric wanted the oldman dead. To him, it was the only way to ensure the safety of every other members of his family, especially his biological father and both mothers. But carrying out the task of ending the oldman's life himself wasnt what he had in mind. And deep down in his heart, he doesn't want to be the person to do it. He never wanted to be the person to do it. He has his reasons.

Eric is well aware of how almost impossible it is to accomplish the task. Many men had tried. Most of them were highly experienced killers with a long list of successful hits and body counts. But they all failed and quite miserably. And none of them lived to tell the tales of their misadventure in trying to eliminate the Sosai. Even the families of some of the men who made the attempt, were not spared from the oldman's wrath. The wrath was one of Eric's reasons for not wanting to be the guy to go after his grandfather. And from the stories he had heard about the oldman from Nina, he doesnt want the people very close to him to suffer that wrath, if he happens to fail in the mission.

But the situation at hand with the limited time available, left him with no other choice but to take on a man who is regarded as a force of nature.

Eric gently placed the handgun on the table and slowly slided it an arm length away from him. He reclined in the chair he was sitting on, rested an elbow on the table and turned his attention to the documentary program being shown on the T.V. Then he glanced at Lisa's cellphone that was lying on the bed and noticed it's lamp was blinking; probably a missed call or text message. Eric turned his attention back to the T.V. He watched it for a while and looked at Lisa's cellphone again. The sound of the water running in the bathroom meant that she wasnt done taking her shower. So he could just take a look at the phone. Perhaps take a quick sneak peak.

Eric stared at the phone. "Aww...to hell with that, man", he muttered to himself, waving off the thoughts about engaging in that adventure and turned his attention back to the T.V program.

A few minutes later, Lisa stepped out of the bathroom. Wrapped in a white towel that barely covered her thighs, she paced into the room, gently rubbing her long hair with another towel. She gave Eric a smile and glanced at the program been shown on the t.v.

"Please hand me the hairdryer", she said without looking at him. "And stop staring at my legs", she smiled.

"How do you know i was staring at your legs", Eric said as he got up and picked up the hairdryer on the table.

"I have been learning some if your moves. Knowing what's going on without looking".

"I see.....", Eric nodded and stood infront of Lisa with the dryer held up. "I guess you were learning it in the shower, that's why you were in there longer than usual".

"Really?".

"Yep.... five minutes more than the average time you spend taking a shower".

"Hm....", Lisa stared at him keenly. "Are you always calculative of everything going on around you", she asked and moved abit closer to him.

"Most of the time", Eric replied, still holding up the hairdryer and waiting for her to take it.

"Then......", Lisa moved away his hand that held hairdryer inbetween them and got abit more closer. ".....can you tell me how many men you have killed so far?", she asked and stared into his eyes

"A hundred and fifty five",

"That's alot of men".

"There are alot of bad guys and groups out there".

"And....who were these guys....or groups ?".

"One was a rebel commander and sixty-two were his men".

"Hm....what about the rest?".

"Six dangerous serial killers, ten professional assasins, eight member kidnap gang, one drug cartel boss and his six bodyguards.......",

Lisa stared at Eric with her hand caressing his chest as he gave her a run-down on the stats of the jobs he had done and the resulting human wreckages. But she wasnt interested in the battlefield stories of the killer standing before her, or his unfortunate victims. She just wanted to enjoy every moment she is having with him. Especially now that everything seems to be right and she being in the mood for some quality time.

".....ten member armed robbery gang and several terrorist organizations", Eric concluded.

Lisa stared at him with a weak smile on her face. "So how many times have we made love since we met", she asked and slowly caressed his chest.

Eric thought for a while. "I'm sorry.....i dont know", was his reply.

"Why?", Lisa asked with furrowed eyebrows

"Because i wasnt counting"

"Why?",

Eric sighed with a downcast gaze. Then he looked at Lisa in her face. "Whenever we are together,.......you in my arms, nothing else matters......that's why", he replied.

"I see", Lisa rested her head on his chest. "Well.....you can still start all over again", she muttered.

"Okay....but you have to know that I'm very poor at counting when it comes to that", Eric said.

"Really?", Lisa looked at him. "Then i will have to meet you to remind you".

Eric stared at her for a while and smiled. He opened his mouth to say something but Lisa placed her finger inbetween his lip. A way to tell him not to say anything. Then she leaned forward and gave him a long kiss.

As the kissing got longer, Eric withdrew his head and turned his face away from Lisa.

"Lisa", he began quietly. "This wont change our situation", he said without looking at Lisa. "You have to know that".

"I know", Lisa whispered and kissed him on his nape. "Let's just pretend like there is no situation between us", she whispered into his ears.

As if those last words flipped a switch inside him, Eric grabbed a handful of Lisa's hair and pulled her head back. Then he planted his lips on hers and kissed her. Lisa responded with alot of passion, frenziedly crushing her lips against his. She wrapped her arms around his broad steely muscled shoulder and pushing her waist against his. Eric slided the other hand under the towel, grabbed her behind and pressed her against his body.

After about a minute of tongue kissing that got more ecstatic by the seconds, Lisas moved her hand to the towel she was wrapped in. She untied it and it slipped from her body and dropped on the floor. Her breath quickened and soft moans escaped from her lips as Eric's lips moved to her neck. Her fingernails dug deeper into Eric's shoulder and her body trembled as Eric's lips teased her erogenous zone. Then Lisa ecstatically grabbed her bossom and pushed Eric's face on it. His lips made contact with it's tip and it drove her wild. And had her whispering words........dirty words into Eric's ear as she caressed his low cut 360 waved hair.

Soon Eric's cloths was lying on the floor next to the bathroom towel and two n@de bodies lying on the bed. Eric was on his back and Lisa on top of him; her favourite position because she likes being incharge. After more passionate tongue kissings, Lisa brushed her long hair aside and stared at Eric. Then she bit her lips and moved her hand inbetween his legs. She moved her hip closer as she did so, giving Eric a seductive look that says it's about to go down.

It has been long since the both of them had sex. And Lisa knows it's going to be a long intense night filled with her moans that might disturb the other guests in the other hotel rooms. But what she didnt know, as she let Eric's manhood slide inside her that made her gasp out loud, was her hand had accidentally touched the "Answer" button of her cellphone that was ringing. And the name in the caller i.d was Kevin.

Dante tightened his grip on the cellphone and clenched his teeth as he listened to the sound rasping out of the phone's earpiece. His face had the expression of a man who heard something highly insultive. He listened to the sound for a while and slowly moved the cellphone away from his ear and held it infront of his face. He stared at it and then hit the end button. He dropped the device on the table and recline in his seat with his eyes closed.

After staying like that for a short while, he face brightened up abit with a weak smile and he opened his eyes. Then Dante reached for the bottle of wine infront of him. He poured the little amount that was left in the bottle in his glass, smirking with a deep sigh and slightly shaking his head as he poured the wine in his glass. After emptying the content, he stared at the empty bottle for a while before setting it on the table slowly with his lips pursed.

The pianist finished his performance and bowed as the guests applauded him. Then he left the stage for a jazz group to take over the entertainment for the evening. Dante nodded at the pianist who glanced at him with a delightful smile as he left the stage and took a sip from his glass. The man had been told that Dante was the one who requested the piano song he had just played. And the generous tips he gave.

"Sir, are you ready to take your orders?".

Dante finished the wine in his glass and looked at the cheerful looking waiter standing beside him. He was angered by the question. But he didnt show it and didnt blame the waiter for asking it. He had earlier told the man that he would take his orders later. That was three hours ago.

"Sir do you need any other thing?", the waiter asked again as the thoughts of why Dante was just staring at him and saying nothing, made the superficial smile on his face to start fading slowly.

"Oh.....", Dante began with a smile on his face and reminding himself to stay focused. "I was just about to leave", he continued and took his cellphone. "I'm feeling abit......and you know what it does to the appetite".

"Oh is it because of that unfortunate incident you had earlier with one of our guests", the waiter asked as Dante got up. "Sir we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience", he apologised.

"It's okay", Dante glanced at the empty table where the burly man and woman had their dinner. He saw them leave the restaurant about two hours ago. "Is he a regular here?", he asked and picked up his tab.

"No sir.......but the woman is,......with different guys", the waiter replied with a mischievous smile.

"Okay", Dante muttered and took out a hundred dollar bill from his wallet. "Thanks for the information", he said and handed the bill to the waiter.

"Thank you very much sir", the waiter said cheerfully and accepted the tip.

Then Dante nodded at him and headed towards the receptionist desk to pay his bill.

The taxi slowed down and grinded to a halt infront of Dante. Dante neatly folded his suit jacket around his arm and slided into the backseat.

"Where are we heading to sir?", the driver asked after Dante slammed the door shut.

"The Ritz hotel at Johnson boulevard", Dante replied.

"Okay sir".

The driver hit the gas pedal and steadily guided the car into the traffic. Dante stole a quick glance at the driver's face through the rearview mirror and laid his suit jacket beside him.

"A lovely weekend evening......", the driver began as he worked the steering wheel and accelerated the vehicle. ".....with a moderate cool breeze and temperature. A perfect evening to go on a date. Dont you think so sir?", he smiled and glanced at his passenger through the rearview mirror. He was trying to start a conversation with Dante.

Dante didnt respond. He was staring at his suit jacket and slowly running his left fingers back and forth on the part of the cloth that was soaked. The part that took most of the wine that burly man dumped on him.

After a short while of doing that for with an expressionless thoughtful gaze, Dante looked at the driver. The man was still trying to have some conversations.

"I want you to somewhere else", Dante said to the driver and reached for his wallet in his back pocket.

"Where sir?", the driver asked.

"I want you to take me to the Presidential hotel", Dante replied and pulled out a fifty dollar bill. "But before you take me there, i want you to take me to a shop that sells hardwares", he said and dangled the note at the driver who stared at him curiously through the rearview mirror.

The driver extended his hand backwards and Dante handed him the money. Then he worked the steering wheel and the taxi made a sharp U-turn.

"Changed your mind on which hotel you intend to spend the night huh", the driver smiled and slipped the money into his breast pocket.

"I prefer you just keep quiet and drive", Dante said firmly to the man and turned his eyes to the well lit street and the activities that flashed by as the taxi headed towards the new destination. The expressionless look on his face turning into smirk as he thought about one thing; Burly man and his 'wife'.
Baba God bless you
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by shegs2009(m): 8:51pm On May 14, 2016
kushkingstalin:

Baba God bless you
because of dis simple 4 words u quote da update...d people wey dey ur area dey try

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by preetypam(f): 11:48pm On May 14, 2016
bin a ghost reader for a while sincerely bloodline made me sign up hia..
Ironkurtain u r one hell of a writer I aspire to be u like one day more inks to ur pens should I say more data to ur cell.hope am welcomed hia
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 2:06am On May 15, 2016
preetypam:
bin a ghost reader for a while sincerely bloodline made me sign up hia..
Ironkurtain u r one hell of a writer I aspire to be u like one day more inks to ur pens should I say more data to ur cell.hope am welcomed hia

You are more than welcomed here just like every other readers.......i am sincerely sorry i didnt post the other updates i intended to post today. Like i said earlier, my stuff got stolen so i have being at police station for hours scanning through thr CCTV and filing reports.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 2:07am On May 15, 2016
Please do bear with me. Thanks for the coments and have a nice weekend.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by SimpleBea(m): 8:41am On May 15, 2016
Nice one bro
i pray you recover your stolen items.
ironkurtain:
Please do bear with me. Thanks for the coments and have a nice weekend.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by zelaws: 9:40pm On May 15, 2016
Ironkurtain I salute and say thanks for coming out from your initial one long closed update to the weekly update. It gives me something to look forward to every weekend.

King Solomon64 you've got a thriller creator brother here.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Gmekx(m): 5:47am On May 18, 2016
Ironkurtain nice one, me sef don dey reason the movie
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by preetypam(f): 11:04am On May 19, 2016
ironkurtain:

You are more than welcomed here just like every other readers.......i am sincerely sorry i didnt post the other updates i intended to post today. Like i said earlier, my stuff got stolen so i have being at police station for hours scanning through thr CCTV and filing reports.
thanks ironkurtain waitin for ur next update
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by segsbenks(m): 9:46am On May 20, 2016
kushkingstalin:
Baba God bless you
And you have to quote d whole of dat! lik seriously bros den dey do u
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by segsbenks(m): 9:51am On May 20, 2016
oga ironkurtain, its d weekend again jare, ao dis weekend go be naa?abeg shower us with a lot of update jare make we take am enjoy weekend. Thanks to you bros!
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 20, 2016
segsbenks:
And you have to quote d whole of dat! lik seriously bros den dey do u
Ask Your Mother
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oladim001(m): 3:26pm On May 20, 2016
kushkingstalin:

Ask Your Mother
Ahh bros don't start fight here just take to correction and there won't be cause for quarrels thnx, waiting for updates
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Luckymay(f): 4:12pm On May 20, 2016
Wow. Iron kurtain. I am so thrilled with this piece of art. Amazing is just an understatement. I am so in luv. Keep up the good work and Pease reduce the torture part, it gives me creeps.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 20, 2016
Oladim001:
Ahh bros don't start fight here just take to correction and there won't be cause for quarrels thnx, waiting for updates
Then tell the f.cktard to shut the f.uck up
Every one here was once new to nairaland
Segbenks you are st.upid for quoting me!
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by segsbenks(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2016
kushkingstalin:

Ask Your Mother
osshhh! dats a kind of insult, i wont reply dat to show d maturity here. ironkurtain pls av u update, let me sharpally check, and u kushin or wat do u name ya self i will need to see ya mum, dats if you av one!
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 7:04pm On May 20, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders i'm still working on the updates but it is not long enough but if you guys insist then i will put up what i have written so far.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 7:06pm On May 20, 2016
I am on a 28 hours work shift for the weekends through out the month of may.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 20, 2016
segsbenks:

osshhh! dats a kind of insult, i wont reply dat to show d maturity here. ironkurtain pls av u update, let me sharpally check, and u kushin or wat do u name ya self i will need to see ya mum, dats if you av one!
Good thing that u didn't reply if not....
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2016
CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

6 am........Saturday morning.

Eric buttoned up his shirt and readjusted its collar as he stared at himself in the mirror. He slowly ran his fingers back and forth on his low cut hair and went over to the bed where Lisa laid and still sleeping. Eric stood beside the bed and stared at her as she slept and snored silently, her n@de body partly covered with the white down blanket.

Eric stood there with a faint smile on his face as he stared at Lisa sleeping peacefully. He kept wondering how he ended up having such kind of girl. A girl so beautiful. And with that body of hers, she could have any man she wants and probably make them do whatever she wants. It took six dreadfully violent bar-room brawls that landed several guys in the hospital intensive unit, and three dead stalking rapists for him to understand. To understand what some men were willing to do to have a girl like Lisa. Or to have a taste of her.

But he was yet to comprehend why she was trying so hard for them to be together. Despite telling her several times that their relationship wont last long and could unexpectedly end anytime. And even letting her know the dangers she faces, if the both of them are together. A girl in her position can easily get another man. Any man with a normal life and much more better.

Perhaps there is something about him that makes it quite impossible for her to let go of him. "I wont let you go", was the last words she uttered in her sleepy voice before she dozed off. Those words made him to believe that there's definitely something about him that got a tight hold on her.

Eric bent over the Lisa and gave her a peck on her forehead. Lisa moaned quietly and turned her head abit as Eric straightened up and properly covered her with the blanket. Then he went over to the table. He picked up his handgun lying on it and held it close his right ear. He cocked it several times and listened to the clicking sound as he did so.

Eric pursed his lips with a look of satisfaction on his face and picked up the bullet magazine on the table. He loaded it in, cocked the gun and took an aim. After a few seconds, he lowered the weapon. He tucked it in his waist belt and looked at Lisa as she moaned again and turned her head with a weak smile on her face. She was probably having sweet dreams about last night's hot lovemaking, while he was getting ready to go bring nightmares to reality.

Then Eric dug his hand inside his pocket of his trouser and took out the keys to the Lexus. He dropped it beside a note he had written and left on the table. He headed to the door and glanced at Lisa one last time before he exited the hotel room.

"Mama knew a change wouldn't come, she taught me how to kill a man.
She knew that hard times, will make it hard to smile.
If you didnt live for money, you wouldnt understand.
Now her flowers blooms, from the grave......"

The hook from Yung-Tae's rap song, "Hard to smile", thumped out of the speakers of the black 2014 Range Rover sports that rolled into the hotel premises and grinded to a halt infront of Eric. The front passenger glass winded down and Alex looked at his twin brother.

"What's up brother?.....did you have fun last night?", he asked Eric with a mischievous smile.

Eric ignored him and slided into the backseat of Suv. He glanced at Suzanne who was in the driver seat with dark sunglasses on her expressionless face and slammed the door shut.

"Did you bring everything i asked you to get?", Eric asked as Suzanne hit the gas pedal and drove the car into the main street.

"We have a trunk load of heats......and your special occasion matchetes", Alex replied.

"Good", Eric muttered. He rested his head backwards on the seat cushion and closed his eyes, after gesturing at Suzanne to lower the volume of the hardcore music.

"What about my Lexus?.....i hope it's not wrecked like the Genesis?", Alex asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"It is still in a good condition", Eric sighed. "I left it to Lisa for her transportation to her workplace",

"So.....", Alex began and looked at Eric through the rearview mirror. ".......how did it go last night?", he asked intently.

"How did what go?", Eric asked him with his eyes still closed.

"Between you and your beautiful ex-girlfriend".

"Everything went well".

"Oh really?......you mean everything went well as in...you guys managed to stay alive after what you guys must have done last night?".

Suzanne shook her head and pursed her lips with a sigh as she smoothly worked the steering wheel. Eric slowly opened his eyes and looked at Alex.

"I mean......eight months is a long f@cking time bro", Alex continued, looking over his shoulder to look at Eric. "A long time not to get laid. To me that's one hell of an unwanted tragic situation. But i gotta give it to you bro..cos this is the definition of having balls of steel.....Your balls are literally made of steel. One month is the longest time i have ever stayed without getting some, when mother ordered me to go on a field training. The unfortunate chick that hooked up with me after that forced monk-mode, called me 'Lex gorilla' after barely surviving an all night hardcore bedframe demolition pounding", he laughed.

Suzanne scoffed and muttered something inaudible while Eric stared at Alex as he ranted about his sex life.

"So, any plans on how to gain entrance into Gus' mansion?", Eric asked Suzanne, trying to bring up a relevant discussion.

"Well, some were presented by 'Lame gorilla'.....", Suzanne replied and jerked her head at Alex. ".....but rushing head-first to a machine gunfire, made more sense than what he suggested we should do".

"What about mother?".

"Aunty Esther?".

"No...Nina".

"She locked herself in her bedroom all night.....probably because of her finding out that it was the Sosai that is behind all these mess", Suzanne sighed and made a smooth right turn after sighting a police patrol vehicle. The car trunk was packed with unlicensed high calibre weapons. Attracting the attention of the authorities was the last thing she wanted.

"Why does she want me to bring the diamonds?", Eric asked.

"She made a deal", Alex answered.

"Deal?.....what kind of deal?".

"Mother intends to buy dad's freedom......with your diamonds".

"How?"

"Our grandfather's number two man, Bernard, seems to be having a change of heart", Alex said as he stared at the scenery in the street. "He has finally noticed that our grandfather, his boss, is really crazy", he continued. "So he wants out.....and he is willing to give us dad for half of the diamonds you got from Congo",

"Mother said she gonna give him half of the diamonds or he said he wanted half?", Eric asked.

"His words are we should give him half of the diamonds you got from Congo", Alex replied. "And mother agreed....which i think is a very good bargain, considering who we are up against", then he looked at Eric. "If this deal goes through then no need to risk your life going after the old-man", Alex said calmly.

Eric thought for a while and nodded with a weak smile on his face. "What about Chris?", he then asked. "I thought he would have wanted to ride with us".

"He is home", Suzanne replied and hit the replay button of the car stereo to repeat the rap music that just finished.

"And very sick", Alex added.

"Sick?......why is he sick?", Eric asked and glanced at Alex.

"Why dont you tell him what you did", Alex said to Suzanne.

Suzanne ignored him and started nodding her head to the hardcore rap song she put on replay.

"What did she do to Chris?", Eric demanded.

"It's rather what she did, that got the poor dude puking all night".

"What did she do?".

"Hector".

"Hector?, i thought you guys have taken care of him".

"Of course", Alex smirked and looked out of the car window with a thoughtful gaze.

Eric saw the distant gaze in Alex eyes and wondered what happened.

"Suzanne not only took care of Hector, she also took her time in taking care of that man", Alex then said after about a minute of staring ahead thoughtfully. "She quartered the man with a hacksaw", he sighed. "But what made Chris to get sick is he went to the basement to have some of the chicken she had ordered and saw her eating the chicken infront of all that human multilated limbs, guts and sh!t", Alex looked at Eric with a sick look on his face. "Dude......seriously.....who the f@ck does that kind of thing?".

"The kind of person you dont mess with", Eric replied and reached for his cellphone in his pocket.

"Oh really?", Alex looked at Suzanne. "So if she is not the kind of person to be messed with, then i guess she has a better plan on how to take down Gus".

Then Alex leaned closer to Suzanne. "So, beast woman, what plans do you have in that brain of yours?", he asked.

"Mama said f@ck niggaz.
So what it is nigga, it's f@ck niggaz.
I can't trust a soul cos niggaz is hos.......".

Suzanne started rapping out a verse in the rap music that played out of the speakers and accelerated the Range Rover when they hit they hit freeway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htCzHAl9Ttk

7 am

"Of course i'm very disappointed that you didn't show up", Dante spoke coolly to the mouthpiece of his cellphone as he dried his wet body with a towel. He dropped the towel on the floor and listened to the voice coming from the earpiece for a while with a conceited smile on his face, and said, "Okay i understand, but you should have called to tell me what happened", then he listened again. "It's okay, apology accepted.......anyway it didnt turn out to be a bad evening because i ran into an old friend of mine", he continued and sat on the bed, beside woman lying on it. "Anyway....i will see you soon.....you take care my dear.....bye", he ended the phone conversation.

Dante dropped his cellphone on the bed and listened to the sound.....a muffled groan without looking at where it was coming from. He was staring at the woman who was staring back at him. She was stark n@ked and lying on her side. Her hands were tightly bound together behind her back with a rope, her mouth was duct taped and her teary face showed signs of beatings. Beatings that left her with a swollen black eye and one side of her face badly swollen.

Dante bent over her and the woman quivered with fear as he caressed her thigh, moving his fingers closer to her bloodstained private part. Then the muffled groan and a shuffling sound made him turn to where it was coming from. His eyes met the helpless look in the eyes of burly man who was heavily bounded to a chair, naked.

The burly man struggled on the chair he was tied to. But only succeeded in making a shuffling sound and his duct taped mouth uttering a muffled groan. He watched as Dante's fingers touched his female companion's private organ and looked away and sobbed with a downcast gaze. He had seen enough.

Hours ago burly man was about to have some good time with his female friend after what seemed to be a nice dinner date. As they prepared for it, they heard a knock on the door of their hotel room. Burly man opened the door to see who was rudely interrupting their lovemaking because a "No disturb" sign was on their door knob. He saw the guy he had earlier met in the restaurant. The the same guy whom he had some minor confrontation with, because of his woman. Before he could ask the man how he got to know the hotel and the room where they lodged, the man knocked him out with a single punch. Later he woke up and saw himself heavily bounded to a chair with his girlfriend tied up on the bed and taking a severe beating from the guy. Then he watched helplessly as the guy brutally r@ped his female friend with ruthless and reckless abandon for hours, almost all night.

"Sir, you....'wife is not only beautiful but she tastes good", Dante began and got up. "Probably the tastiest woman i have had so far", he continued as he crossed the hotel delux bedroom and went over to where the man kept his luggages that were ransacked. "But i'm sorry to say that no amount of sex with her is worth my five thousand dollar suit you damaged with the two hundred dollar wine i bought with my own money".

Dante picked up the burly man's wallet and searched it. "A man in your position knows very well that nothing goes for nothing", he muttered as he took out the man's i.d card and a picture hidden in the wallet. "So i just collected some of payments for the damages you caused.....for now", he studied the man's i.d and the picture he saw in the wallet. "And i might drop by your house....Mr Bruno Johnson....to collect the rest of my payment from Mrs Johnson", Dante smiled and showed burly man the picture that has the image of the man and another woman in his arms.

Burly man saw the picture and sobbed louder. Then Dante went over to the bed and roughly dragged the woman from it. He brought her to burly man and started choking her infront of the man. Burly man watched as life slipped away from the woman as she put up a futile struggle.

Soon the woman's struggling ceased. And Dante gently laid her lifeless body on the floor.

"I want you to look at her", Dante said to the man and paced towards his suit that was on a hanger. "Because that's exactly what i'm gonna do to your real wife when i see her", he pulled out a pistol fitted with a silencer and shot burly man twice on his chest. And one more shot to the man's dome.

7 am.

Lisa glanced at her cellphone after line clicked and dropped it on the bed she was lying in. She yawned as she stretched and pulled the blanket over her body. With her head resting on the white pillow, she stared into space with a thoughtful gaze. She was thinking about Kevin and the dinner date she had missed. And hoped that he wasnt that mad at her for not showing up or even calling to inform him that she wont make it. But kevin had reassured her that it was okay and that he wasnt mad at her.

Lisa heaved a deep sigh and turned her eyes to the side of the bed where Eric had laid last night. It had gotten cold and the bedspread rumpled up. Lisa lips curved into a smile as she moved her arm and rested her hand there. Her mind wondered away as the thoughts of what they did last night filled her head. And almost laughed when she remembered the things she had uttered out loud when the pleasuring got to a climax.

Then Lisa's cellphone ranged and brought her back to reality. She sighed and reached for it. And saw a number she was not familiar with. Lisa stared at the number curiously and decided to answer the call.

"Hello?", she began with some curiosity in her tone of voice.

"Hello, is this.....Lisa Richards?", it was a female voice.

"Yeah....this is Lisa Richards", Lisa replied and sat up. The voice sounded abit familiar.

"This is Sister Diviana Cruz".

3 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by SimpleBea(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2016
Ghen Ghen!.... Waitin for d next updates
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by kingphilip(m): 5:05pm On May 21, 2016
So Kevin is actually Dante and that will look more interesting since Kevin's recent job involves taking out the love of her life

I think Eric won't succeed in his quest to take out the sosai because he might see Lisa getting him interviewed and forfeit carrying out his aim or he might buy into the deal of giving out half diamond, secure the man's release and let peace reign

Nice piece ironkurtain, it's been a pleasureable ride with you all along
When should we expect the next update

BTW missmossy, mourin have you been here

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Missmossy(f): 7:15pm On May 21, 2016
Yes kingphilip been here.

It's a captivating story.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 21, 2016
Intriguing
Thanks for the update
Apologies for the rift and arguments
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 10:10pm On May 21, 2016
"Honey please do hurry up", Vincent said to his wife and picked up his three year old daughter. "We have to be there on time so as to be able to get the ticket", he continued and gave the cute little girl a peck on the cheek and smiled at her.

"Okay dear!, i'm almost done!", Vincent wife voiced out from her bedroom.

"My little angel, daddy and mummy gonna take you", Vincent said to his smiling daughter and kissed her again. "Because today gonna be a good day for daddy", he continued and smiled.

The living doorbell buzzed.

Vincent stared at the door as the bell kept buzzing. He wasn't expecting any visitor, especially on a Saturday morning. The he called their female househelp and told her to go answer the door. She opened the door and Gus stepped into the livingroom. Four big men wearing black leather jackets followed behind him.

"Hello my good friend", Gus began cheerfully when he saw Vincent and came towards the man with open arms.

Vincent stood still and stared at Gus without saying a word.

"What's the matter Vinny?", Gus asked with his arms still open. "It's like you are not glad to see me?".

"Oh.....i'm very much glad to see you Gus", Vincent forced a smile and glanced at the big men. "It's just that you kind of caught me offguard. I wasn't expecting you to pay me a visit.....especially by this time of the day", he continued and stared at Gus keenly.

"Well, you better expect this kind of visits because of alot of things that reguires me to meet my under-bosses on a short notice", Gus said and moved closer to Vincent. "Wow....", he smiled and held Vincent daughter's hand. "Ellen, you are growing up so fast.....daddy is really taking good care of you".

Vincent's daughter stared at Gus with some curiosity in her eyes. Then Vincent's wife descended down the stairs that led to the bedrooms, saying that she was ready as she put on her wristwatch. And stopped mid way in both the sentence and the stairs when she saw Gus and his four men standing in the livingroom.

"Hello Mrs Abigail", Gus greeted on seeing her. "It's like the family are going somewhere", he continued and looked at Vincent.

"Yeah we are about to go out......drive around the city and probably do some shopping", Vincent replied immediately.

"Isn't it to early for that?", Gus looked at his watch. "And considering that in 3 hours, we will be having a meeting at my place, i dont think you will be able to make it there on time", Gus continued and stared at Vincent. "Or even come there at all".

"Aww.....you know me very, Gus", Vincent smiled to hide his nervousness. "I have my own ways of keeping the family happy and at the same time, making out time for every meeting you summon".

Gus stared at Vincent for a while. "Anyway i'm here to pick you up because i want the both us to meet first before the meeting commences", he then said. "So you will have to put off the family time today".

"Honey......", Vincent's wife began.

"Come and take Ellen", he interrupted and went over to her as she descended the stairs. "Sorry honey....", he said as he handed their daughter to his wife. "The big guy needs me.....why dont you take Ellen to her favourite place today", he pulled out his platinum credit card and gave it to her and then took out his cellphone. "Honey i will make it up to you next time, i promise", he concluded as he worked his fingers on his phone.

Vincent's wife nodded and sighed deeply woth a worried look on her face. She knows what's going on. Ellen their daughter never had a favourite place. It was just his way of telling her that all is not well and she should go a far away as possible, even to another state or country. And the platinum card he gave her was for all the expenses.

Vincent gave his wife a kiss and said he will call her. Then he turned to Gus.

"Let me get the keys to the other car", he said.

"Dont worry, you are riding with me", Gus said.

"Okay then", Vincent said and slipped his cellphone back into the inner pocket of the black suit jacket he wore.

"Sorry to spoil the day for you", Gus said to Vincent's wife with a smile. "Dont worry i will make sure he makes it up to you next time", he concluded and walked out of the living room with Vincent and the four men. Vincent followed as they started a discussion and hoping that the number he had secretly dialled would be answered. It was Nina's number.

"9 am

Lisa brought the Lexus to a halt near a bus stop and left the engine running as she glanced around the place. She seemed quite eager and unsettled. And kept glancing at her phone as she did so. Then the front passenger door opened and almost immediately an old nun sat on the seat and slammed the door shut.

Lisa stared at the old woman. She was surprised at how fast she was.

"Just drive", the old nun said without looking at Lisa.

"To where?", Lisa demanded.

"Just drive the car and stop asking too many questions, young girl!", the woman's soft voice became an irritated one.

"Well i have to know where we are going, old woman!", Lisa countered with an equally irritated voice.

The nun sighed. "Are you being followed", she asked quietly.

"No", Lisa replied.

"How do you know that?".

"Somebody made sure of that".

"Who?".

"Now you are asking too many questions".

Then a long silence settled between the two women. Lisa stared at the steering wheel of the car and stole a few glances at the nun. The nun stared ahead with no movement at all, almost like a statue sitting in the front seat of a car.

"Diane right?", Lisa began, breaking the uncomfortable silence. "You are Diane".

Then nun remained still for a few seconds and then nodded her head slowly. "By the way it is Diana", she corrected and looked at Lisa. "I hated being called Diane", she muttered and looked away.

"So.....what about Diviana Cruz?", asked.

Diana scoffed and shook her head. "Diana.....Diane.....Diviana. they are all the same name. The last one being the full pronunciation", she smirked.

"So......",

"There is no Diviana Cruz. All those documents i showed you were forged".

Lisa thought for a while. "And the story about you being pregnant?", she asked.

"No", Diana smile. "That's the only thing that is true about everything", she said.

"What about the baby?", Lisa asked.

"Look, there are alot of things to tell you", Diana began impatiently. "And we could sit in this car all day.....even two days, if you want to here it all. You told me that Mr Cantona Brown a.k.a the Sosai wants to kill Mr Andrew's son, and according to you, you said it will happen today. So why dont we sort that problem first".

"How?", Lisa asked.

"You said you are doing a biography on Cantona?".

"Yeah.....infact i suppose to meet him this morning by 10 am".

"Okay then, drive.....i'm going there with you".

Lisa immediately hit the pedal and guided the car into the traffic, heading to her destination. Her face lit up with a bright smile as she accelerated the car.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2016
kushkingstalin:
Intriguing
Thanks for the update
Apologies for the rift and arguments

It's okay.....but you guys should make up and be friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by kingphilip(m): 12:52pm On May 22, 2016
And his most precious diamond is recovered.... All nerves are going to be calm and everyone will be family again and live happily ever after..

Ironkurtain nice one and thanks for sharing but I still need more for the weekend though
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Osaze20091: 12:44am On May 23, 2016
Been a ghost reader and haven't comment before,just wanna say this write-up is just too much,it will makes a lot of sells if it make to Movie..........kip the ball rolling,Just waiting patiently for the ultimate suspence....Lot of Love

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 1:08am On May 23, 2016
Osaze20091:
Been a ghost reader and haven't comment before,just wanna say this write-up is just too much,it will makes a lot of sells if it make to Movie..........kip the ball rolling,Just waiting patiently for the ultimate suspence....Lot of Love

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by SPDAZZY(f): 8:42am On May 24, 2016
Hmmmmmm, they all have to be cautious.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by KryptonKing(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2016
What more can I say buh Awesome Write UpWhat more can I say buh Awesome Write UpWhat more can I say buh Awesome Write Up

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (42) (Reply)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.