Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,467 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] (241580 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by orijintv(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
ironkurtain:
Sorry folks.....wont be updating this weekend. I had to study some scripts for a Tv show here this week. My apologies. sad sad

Guy Nawa for you oo!! How about tomorrow?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by babapressy(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
undecidedNot fair o...you syd every wikend
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
babapressy:
undecidedNot fair o...you syd every wikend

Yes.....but things do come up now and then. And i have to always put my job first before this write up.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by kerr9(f): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
embarassed embarassed anyway wish u best on ur presentation
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by calmie(f): 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
U don't hv an idea how u deflate our expectations wen u dont update !so wen need to wait a whole week again ? Sad!
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by segsbenks(m): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
anyways bros! bt cum nxt weekend, u must double d update for us o, u no u ar avn a carry over nao, so next weekend must be update "" full""hop am speakn for everyone?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
I'm very sorry for the disappointment my fellow nairalanders. I will make it up to you guys.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Rex1(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
Which week? What day? And by what time? Cos nah 4 bus stop i go stand wait u.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oladim001(m): 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ironkurtain, this is another weekend oo. You promised to make it up to us. We are waiting oo.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
"Goddammit!, i told you i dont know where she is!!", Vincent gasped painfully and spat. "Gus i swear i dont know where the hell she is".

Gus smirked as he paced around with his hands in his pocket. "Then how did you get to know her?", he asked. "How did you even get her number?".

"Gus i have known this woman for quite some time", Vincent replied.

"For how long?".

"Long enough to know that she is not the kind of person you would wanna f@ck with.....Gus you have to believe me".

"So you were too scared of her, that's why you informed her about Hector's plan?".

Vincent stared at Gus in silence.

"Of course.....", Gus continued and paced around. "After you called her, some of my men winded up dead in a shopping mall. The same day Hector went missing and my cousin and the man he was with, turned up dead in an abandoned loading dock".

Vincent sighed with a downcast gaze. "Gus.....i probably did you a very big favour. If Hector had carried out that plan, things would have gotten even worse", he muttered and looked at Gus. "That woman is very very dangerous. If you had told me about this disastrous plan of yours, i would have strongly advised you against it. You are going against someone who is part of the most feared organization in this country".

"Who was part of the most feared organization in this country", Gus corrected. "That, i already know my friend. But have you asked yourself if it was that same organization that wants her taken out", he asked and looked at Vincent. "How do you think i got the info that you called her huh?", he asked again.

Vincent stared at Gus and bowed his head again. Gus laughed and gestured at one of the men in the room; the big man who had been inflicting pain on Vincent. The man gave Vincent a mischievous sneer and left the room.

"You chose the losing side my friend", Gus said after the man closed the door. "So you are about to know how it is to be on the losing side", he smiled with a cold look on his face.

A minute later, the big man came back inside the place, dragging Vincent's wife as she struggled to free herself from his powerful grip. Another man followed them with Vincent's daughter in his arms. The little girl was crying uncontrollably as she stared at the man manhandling her mother. Abigail, Vincent's wife, screamed when she saw the terrible bruises on her husband's face and struggled harder. But it only attracted a hard slap to her face from the big man's rough hand and more manhandling.

The scene before Vincent made his lips tremble and tears welling up in his eyes. Then he turned at Gus with the face of a defeated man.

"Gus....please", Vincent begged. "Please let them go.......you can have all my businesses and money......you can take my life....please, let them go".

Gus smiled and went over to the man carrying Vincent's daughter. He patted the girl on her back and comforted her while the girl sobbed.

"It's okay", he whispered to the little girl. "Uncle Gus is just playing a game with mommy and daddy", he smiled. "After that, mommy will leave first, then daddy will join her. Then uncle will take care of you till you are old enough", he smirked and looked at Vincent who was breathing hard as he rubbed the little girl's hair. "Take her to the other room", Gus ordered the man holding the girl. The man nodded and and left the room with the Vincent daughter who started crying louder as she was being taken away.

Lucas, who had been watching what was going on in silence and with an indifferent look on his face, motioned at his men and started heading towards the door.

"Arent you gonna enjoy the show?", Gus asked him and motioned at another man who immediately dragged a table and kept it infront of Vincent.

Lucas looked over his shoulder. "I know how you are with women. And i'm really not in the mood to watch", he replied. "I will be in the living room......meet me there when you are done", he muttered and left the room with two men.

Then the big man lifted Vincent's wife up and slammed her face down on top of the table. Vincent let out a cry and cursed out loud as the other men joined and held her down firmly. Gus stood behind the woman that was sobbing and whispering something inaudible. He stared at her behind and gave Vincent a condescending smirk.

"She is beautiful, isnt she?", Gus asked the big man.

The big man nodded with a smile and stared at Abigail with a lustful look. The other men nodded too. They already know the next order Gus will give to them. Their boss had done it several times; ordering them to take turns on their enemy's wife again and again and again till they are done.

"I always reward people who are loyal to me my friend", Gus continued and glanced at Vincent who was still breathing hard and putting up a futile struggle to free himself from the chair he was tied to. "These men had been loyal to me. So i have to reward them with something. I hope you do understand what i mean".

Gus winked at Vincent and pulled up a chair at a corner of the room. He dropped his weight on it and looked at the men who stared at him with alot of eagerness. Then he smiled and nodded the go ahead.

The men immediately pounced on Vincent's wife as Vincent let out a throaty cry. The big man wanted to go first. And was already behind the woman who stared at her husband as the man ripped her skirt to pieces and unbuckling his belt frantically.

Then Gus' cellphone ranged. He reached for it and looked at the caller i.d. He glanced at Vincent who was weeping and telling his wife that he was sorry. And at the big man who was about to start raping Vincent's wife.

"Hello?", he began after pressing the answer button.

"Getting really busy huh?", it was Nina's voice.

Gus immediately snapped his fingers at the men as one was about to penetrate another man's wife.

"Hello Nina....how are you doing?", Gus said coolly and gestured at the men to stop. "Oh i heard what happened to you. I'm very sorry that i didnt call because i was very busy".

"It's okay, beside i wouldnt have answered if you did because i too was very busy", Nina said. "We all have been very busy".

"So why are you calling me?, especially now that i'm in a middle of a very interesting game", Gus asked and stared at Vincent who was staring at him and glancing at the men who were still holding down his wife.

"Actually i called because of that interesting game of yours", Nina replied. "I want it to stop".

"Hm.....what you are asking is kind of hard to do", Gus grunted as he moved his weight on his seat. "Especially now that it is getting really interesting".

"Well it's me that you want, isnt it?".

"Alot of people want you Nina, especially now that you are no longer riding with the crew of the untouchables".

"Yeah alot of people want me.....but i'm the one with your cash.....and printing plates".

Gus immediately got up from his seat and glanced at Vincent.

"Gus, just let the man and his family go then i will give you back all your money and printing plates", Nina then said to him.

Gus smiled thoughtfully as he paced around with the cellphone earpiece still pressed against his ear. "So how do you intend to make that happen?", he asked and looked at Vincent's wife who was whispering something; a silent prayer with her eyes shut tight.

"You tell me.......as long as you gonna let them go after the deal is done", Nina replied.

Gus nodded with a pursed lip and looked at Vincent. "Okay then, this is what's gonna happen. I will keep his wife and kid here in this place and i will take him to go meet you where the exchange will happen", he said.

"Why keep his wife and kid there?", Nina demanded.

"Let's just say as an insurance. Incase you wanna try anything funny", Gus replied. "My men will watch over them. So if you in anyway try to make any funny move on me, or even show up late at the meeting place, i will make him listen to his wife and sweet daughter being cut to pieces. Then i will kill him", he warned. "I hope you got that?", Gus asked

"Understood", Nina replied.

"Good.....i want you to bring my cash and those printing plates and wait for me near the Red hills, off Route 82 highway. I will meet you there".

Nina responded in the affirmative and ended the phone conversation. Gus smiled and looked at the men who were now grumbling in low tone because they already knew that they wont be having a taste of the woman they are holding down on the table.
"You are one lucky son of a b!tch", Gus said and looked at Vincent. "The woman really like you alot as to be willing to stake her life for your freedom", he smiled. "Take her to where her daughter is and watch over them", Gus ordered. "Put him in the car trunk. We will be going for a ride with him and also alert the rest", he continued and then left the room.

The big man who still standing behind Vincent's wife, adjusted his cloths with a scowl on his face. Then he stared at Vincent's wife behind for a few moments and looked at Vincent. He sneered and gently caressed the woman's behind as he stared at Vincent with a smirk on his face. And chuckled when Vincent glared at him with alot of anger in his eyes. Then the big man gestured at the other men and they started carrying out their boss orders.

3 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
"Did you track their location?", Nina asked Chris.

"Yep.....", Chris nodded and glanced at Esther who quietly walked into the dining place, carrying a tray with three cups of coffee. "A mansion at Pearl Estate.......house number 206", he said, staring at the screen of his laptop and working his fingers on the keyboard.

"Pearl Estate?", Esther placed a cup of coffee infront of Chris after giving one to Nina. "That place is a high class neighborhood", she said and held her own cup in both hands with her eyes on the laptop screen. "And you would think the leaders of these savages would probably be living among them in rough neighborhoods".

"No one eats or sleeps where they sh!t", Nina said and took a sip from her cup of coffee.

"Well is there anyway we can see what's going on in Gus house so as to go take a big sh!t there", Eric's voice came out of the speakers of the cellphone on the table. "Good morning mom", he then greeted.

"Good morning son", Esther and Nina replied at the same time.

Esther sighed and shook her head while Nina eyed her.

"For us to know what's going on in there, we need to have eyes in that place", Chris then said and distracted both women that were staring at each other like they are about to start an argument. "Like cameras.....", he muttered and worked his fingers on the keyboard. Windows popped up and disappeared in the laptop screen as he did so. ".....And there are some security cameras in that neighborhood".

"But they are for the street view", Alex voice said.

"Oh we will be needing those ones too. I am talking about cameras in the mansion", Chris said. "A company called Setkom provides security services for the entire house in that area", he looked at Nina. "One of the services include being able to view what's going on inside and around your house wherever you are, through your cellphone or tablet device", he smiled.

"But Setkom is one of the biggest security company in this country", Nina noted. "Do you think you can hack into their system?", she asked with furrowed eye brows.

"I already did", Chris said coolly and smiled at the woman.

Nina and Esther glanced at each other and stared at Chris in amazement.

"I designed that security software", he continued. "I presented it to them but they said it wasnt good enough. Only to later find out that they were using it in their computer system", Chris pursed his lips and looked away with a some anger in his eyes. Then he faced the laptop screen. "I'm beginning to like this job that i am doing", he moved his index finger to the'Enter' button on the keyboard. "Aaaaand......", he clicked the button. "......we are now watching them live", he smiled and reclined in his seat.

Several windows appeared on the screen of the laptop. Each showing a clear view of the activities going on in and around Gus house.

"We can also control the cameras", Chris added and clicked on one window; the one that showed the activities going on infront of the house. "But we gotta be very careful not to let them notice the camera's strange movements".

Nina and Esther watched the screen keenly as Chris moved the cameras by taping a button on the keyboard. Then Nina placed her cup of coffee on the table and headed towards one of the bedrooms.

"Alot of men", Esther murmured. She sounded a little bit concerned as Chris rotated all the cameras that showed every part of Gus mansion and the scrappy looking men moving around the place. "Alot of scary looking men", Esther murmured again.

"Yeah....and alot of mob cars", Chris nodded. "It's like there is some kind of a gangland committee going on there".

"That's Lucas men", Nina said and dropped a duffle bag on the dining table. She has changed to an all black outfit.

"Where are you going?", Esther asked and ran her eyes from the tight fitted black tee shirt Nina was wearing to the black Timbaland boots.

Nina ignored the question and unzipped the duffle bag with a dead serious look on her face. And started taking out it contents; automatic weapons and magazines. She took them out one by one and placed them on the table.

"I thought you were going to deliver the....printing plates to Gus", Chris said quietly as he stared at the guns; two cold black carbon steel koch and heckler ump 45 submachine guns, a stainless steel desert eagle semi auto pistol, other automatic 'hand cannons' that he was too scared of looking at and two wicked looking knives with serrated blades that gave him cold chills.

"I've decided to go to work", Nina muttered without looking at Chris or Esther, after a minute of inspecting the weapons in silence.

"Work?", Esther was flabbergasted. "What kind of work are you going to with all these things....?", she pointed at the weapons. ".....and you dressed like you are going to some battlefield?".

Nina smirked and picked up stainless steel Desert eagle. "Stop pretending as if you dont know what i do", she said to Esther as she held the weapon close to her ear and cocked several times. "These are my work tools", Nina dropped the 'deagle' on the table and gestured at the other guns.

"Of course i know what you do", Esther said. "But you just woke up from a coma about three days ago and you are still recovering from near fatal gunshot wounds", there was alot of concern in Esther's voice. "If those men dont kill you, your condition could!".

"I know....", Nina started loading the gun magazines with hollow point bullets. That's why i'm wearing my funeral cloth", she pointed at her all black outfit.

Esther and Chris glanced at each other and stared at Nina. They were lost for words as Nina loaded up the weapons and proceeded to pack them back into the bag.

Nina zipped up the bag and then looked at them as she slung it over her shoulder. "Keep me updated on every movements made by Gus and Lucas and their men", Nina said to Chris and then walked out of the dining room, heading towards the living room front door.

"What the hell is going on there?", said Eric's voice from the cellphone speakers.

"It's one of your mothers", Chris sighed, staring at the door Nina closed behind her after walking out of the house. "She wants to go to work", he continued.

"Who?", the voice demanded but Chris didn't answer the question. He continued staring at the door thoughtfully while Esther shook her head.

"Every time i start liking someone, they start looking for a way to end up dead", Esther muttered and still shaking her head with a downcast gaze.

"Then i guess you like me too", Chris said to her.

"What?", Esther furrowed her eyebrows at Chris.

Chris got up and closed the lid of his laptop. He told Eric he will call him back later and ended the phone call before anyone could understand what Eric's protesting voice was saying. Then he hurriedly grabbed his laptop and its black bag, and rushed out of the dining place. Esther could hear him say, "what the hell are you doing", as he exited the house.

"Hello.....Titus, it's me....Nina", Nina spoke on the cellphone mouthpiece as she tossed the duffle bag at the back seat and closed the door of the Hyundai Genesis. She listened to the voice rasping out of the earpiece for a few seconds and wrinkled her nose to the 'New car' smell that hit her nostrils. The car must have undergone some after-service repairs and replacements. "Well, you can see they didn't succeed in taking me out and that's why i called you", she continued and buckled her seatbelt. "I want a favour from you cos you you owe me alot it", then she paused listened again. "I dont care if today is a public holiday and......and tell that woman in bed with you to stop complaining, she will get her pleasuring another time. And you better get your ass out of bed right now".

Then Nina glanced around the car while listening to sounds and voices coming out of the cellphone earpiece. She placed the other hand on the wood-grain steering wheel and stared at her bandaged arm. She balled her fist and stared at the arm, wondering if the limb was still good to bring pain.

Then a rasping sound brought her attention back to the phone conversation.

"Okay...this is what i want you to do", Nina began. "I want you to get dressed.....", she paused. "....in your work cloths of course!.....get the company car and drive to Pearl estate. Then you wait for me there", then she paused and listened. "Good.....very good", she nodded with a smile of satisfaction. "I will call you when i get there.....and please, also bring....that thing".

Nina ended the phone conversation with a faint smile and slipped the device inside her pocket. Then she slided the car key into the ignition switch and reached for the car start button after turning it. As her finger was about to press the button, the front passenger door opened. Chris slided into the seat and shut the door without looking at Nina. After staring ahead for a few seconds and seemingly unsure of what he was doing, he turned his face at Nina and his eyes met those cold eyes of hers that was staring at him with a funny look on her face. Both of them stared at each other for almost a minute before Nina looked away with a sneer.

"Would you mind giving me a good explanation why you are in this car?", Nina then demanded.

"I'm going", Chris muttered with an uncertain tone in his voice.

"What?", Nina scoffed.

"I said i'm going with you", Chris said again, this time with some boldness.

Nina chuckled. "Sorry kid, you are in the wrong vehicle", she muttered and looked away.

"There is only one vehicle leaving the house", Chris countered.

"Well, this one is going to the place where a violent scrimmage with some thorough men gonna happen", Nina reminded him.

"I know", Chris agreed. "That's why i'm going with you. You need eyes in that place. A very good and intelligent one for that matter".

"That hardly count in this kind of showdown and i didnt say i'm going blind".

"You dont always just need excessive amount of brute strength and good trigger fingers to take on the big bad guys. You also need intelligent people too", Chris looked at Nina as he tried to convince her to take him. "Havent you heard of......",

Nina cut Chris short by raising a hand to his face. "Son.....", she began with her eyes closed. "The last thing i want now is a long, unnecessary debate", then she moved the hand to the car start button and pushed it. "You are old enough to know that this situation is not some cartoon comic where the characters always come to life again. If you wanna die young, be my guest".

The engine of the Genesis roared to life. "But please stay quiet and only talk if i ask you questions", Nina warned and put on a dark shades. "I wont repeat myself again".

Then she hit the gas pedal and worked the steering wheel, screeching the car out of the house driveway and into the street. Chris shaky hands struggled to buckle his seatbelt as he also tried to get hold of his laptop that almost fell off from his laps as the car raced away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oladim001(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
I really hope thats not all oo.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
"I hope your boys are ready to do this?", Gus asked Lucas who was sitting on the leather sofa and staring at the burning end of his Cuban cigar.

Lucas smirked. "Are your boys ready?", he asked, taking off his cold and calculative eyes from the cigar and shifting them to Gus.

Gus looked at the men in the living room. There are ten of them, all grim-faced and putting on bulletproof vests and loading up automatic assault rifles with high calibre rounds.

"They always stay ready", Gus smiled as he watched the men put on their gears.

"I hope you are right about this woman", Lucas put the cigar in between his thick lips and majestically took a drag. "She said she's coming for the exchange?", he asked and blew a cloud of smoke in Gus direction.

"She gave me her word", Gus replied.

Lucas smirked and took another drag. "So i guess it's payback time for you", he smiled and exhaled the smoke out of his lungs. "And for me", he muttered quietly and pursed his lips.

Then men made their last inspections of their weapons and one of them stepped forward.

"Lock and loaded sir", he said to Gus.

"Well....lets go", Gus said and looked at Lucas. "Lets go kill that f@cking bitch and everyone down with her".

All the men proceeded to leave the living room with Gus following them behind. Then Gus paused in his movement and stared at the mini bar with a rather suspicious look on his face. There's a camera well hidden behind the numerous bottles that gives him a clear view of his living room whenever he's not around. He thought he saw the red light blink as he was about leave. Probably not, he thought again after staring at place for some seconds and then left to join the others outside.

Lucas dangled the cuban cigar in between his thick lips and stared at the armed men with Gus standing by his side. He moved his keen eyes from one man to another, both his and Gus men. The hefty grim looking men remained silent and they stared back at the two bosses, fingers on the trigger of their hammer with an 'eager to go do harm' sinister looks on their faces.

Lucas carefully studied the men who were twenty in number and nodded slowly with his nostrils breathing out the smoke in his lungs.

"I hope you guys have gotten well acquainted to each other", Lucas began and glanced at each and every one of the men. "Because you all gonna be working together in this mission. So whatever differences any of you have with another person here should be thrown out of the window", he said with alot of authority. "This subject we are going after is of utmost importance. And this subject being alive and free, means having hands in our money pockets", then Lucas paused while some of the men scoffed at those last words. "That's a total disrespect...... especially to goons like us", he then continued. "So if you all dont wanna stay starving, then you all gotta stay alert on this ride and shoot at anything that agrees with this subject......you boys understand?!".

"Yes sir!!", the men roared out.

"Good", Gus nodded his head with a smile. "Now lets ride", he said.

The men immediately started boarding the black SUVs and van. Gus and Lucas headed towards one of the SUVs; a black Cadillac Escalade. As both men boarded the vehicle, Gus paused and looked at the car that had Vincent in its trunk. He smirked and turned to slip into the back seat of the SUV. Then he paused again. And turned his eyes to the cctv camera that was pointing at his direction. He stared at the camera suspiciously with slightly furrowed eyebrows.

"Are you going or what?", Lucas, who was staring at him from inside the SUV asked.

"Yeah", Gus replied and slipped into the backseat and sat beside Lucas. But he still has his eyes on the camera as the vehicle rolled out of the high walled mansion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
My week days have being a very very busy one.......we are usually busy during the summer season.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oladim001(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
ironkurtain:
My week days have being a very very busy one.......we are usually busy during the summer season.
Okay oo so when should we be expecting updates. I hope its not till next week sha. Its look like this story is drawing closer to the end i only hope it isnt rushed sha.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by SPDAZZY(f): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
Let's see how it goes
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Mutaino7(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
ironkurtain:
More power to your elbow
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by dimssy(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
I feel like following Nina. Call Eric...'lets follow Nina'.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Osaze20091: 12:09am On Jun 19, 2016
It about to get real bloody..Thumb up bro and pls dont keep us waiting
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by TheNathan(m): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2016
Now it's time for some real action
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by babapressy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thanks for the updates but hope the story is not being.;-)
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by babapressy(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thanks for the updates but hope the story is not being rushed.;-)
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
babapressy:
Thanks for the updates but hope the story is not being rushed.;-)

Nope cheesy cheesy
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by oluwaemmanuel: 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Finally caught up with you guys . nice story, intriguing
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Vidamia(m): 5:26am On Jun 21, 2016
My dear fellow readers, I'm the most ghost reader on NL. The reasons are: the posters of literature are not always busy for the first weeks of posting their stories, but once they catch people's feeling/emotions/interest on their storie, they will start playing or rather toying with it. I've notice it along on most of stories posted on NL. I'm not trying to insult the poster here but that is what i think

back to the story, i think the baby that diamond give birth to is not Philip son but cantona son, which mean he is also nina's elder brother

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 7:09am On Jun 21, 2016
Vidamia:
My dear fellow readers, I'm the most ghost reader on NL. The reasons are: the posters of literature are not always busy for the first weeks of posting their stories, but once they catch people's feeling/emotions/interest on their storie, they will start playing or rather toying with it. I've notice it along on most of stories posted on NL. I'm not trying to insult the poster here but that is what i think

back to the story, i think the baby that diamond give birth to is not Philip son but cantona son, which mean he is also nina's elder brother

My brother you are right. Me myself is also guilty of the said observations but i'm pleading on behalf of most of the writers that somehow abandoned their story or stories. You have to understand that we have things like jobs and other commitments that sometimes hinder us from writing, or even make us lose interest. When i wrote the part one of this story, i updated like three times a week. But now my time is divided between my job and my newborn daughter that's why i find it hard to write. Other writers probably have other engagements that are limiting their ability to put pen on paper. So pls bear with us.

3 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 7:10am On Jun 21, 2016
And by the way, u are totally wrong about story grin grin grin
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 21, 2016
ironkurtain:

My brother you are right. Me myself is also guilty of the said observations but i'm pleading on behalf of most of the writers that somehow abandoned their story or stories. You have to understand that we have things like jobs and other commitments that sometimes hinder us from writing, or even make us lose interest. When i wrote the part one of this story, i updated like three times a week. But now my time is divided between my job and my newborn daughter that's why i find it hard to write. Other writers probably have other engagements that are limiting their ability to put pen on paper. So pls bear with us.
Mr man your excuse is not enough, 99% of writers are fond of abandoning their stories half way.
I was about unfollowing this story cos no update seem to be coming.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by oluwaemmanuel: 7:28am On Jun 21, 2016
I believe you will finish this story sir
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 7:51am On Jun 21, 2016
Of course i will finish this story. I'm working on this weekends update.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by slimsue(f): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2016
Vidamia:
My dear fellow readers

How do u know d baby diamond gave birth to is a boy, for all we know it could be Nina.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Vidamia(m): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
slimsue:

How do u know d baby diamond gave birth to is a boy, for all we know it could be Nina.

cantona already know that nina is his daughter likewise nina know her father but i ain't think cantona know that diamond has pregnant let alone a child

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (42) (Reply)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.