Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me (7946 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / 7 Years Old Girl Is Seducing Me Am 27 / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by Vaxt(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2015
I will simply go straight to the point, as I would not want to give very explicit details about myself. This is for some obvious reasons. My wife is very sharp, I mean, she is such an intelligent woman and can easily trace this true confession to me. For the fact that I love her so much, I cannot let a thing fall in-between us. That is why I have kept this as top-secret till today; but I will have to let this out of the bag. I’m not oblivious of the fact that most issues of this nature are blamed on the men whom most of us see as womanizers; but mine is a different thing entirely. I’m not a womanizer. I have tried everything possible to make sure that this girl-my house girl leaves my house, but my wife will always insist she stays. I’m a pastor, but I also work as a civil servant. I would have loved to write further about where I live, but for the same reason why I can’t mention my name, I can’t tell you where I’m writing from. This young lady was brought to my house by my wife sometimes in 2010, and had just completed her secondary education last year. She is supposed to pick up a form for her higher education because she is related to my wife; distant relation, sort of. Frankly, she has been very good, and has been taking care of my only daughter since my wife put to bed late last year. Her presence is a big relief to me and wife because we are both very busy people. My wife works with a
bank, and sometimes come home around 8-9pm. Lately, this young girl has summoned courage to seduce me; to be sincere, she is tempting me. I often return to the house ahead of my wife. Sometimes,
because of hold-up and other issues, I will get in around 5-6pm. She started by running to embrace me with her transparent-short gown to welcome me each time I knock, on arrival. I was shocked the very day she did that. I felt so embarrassed. “Even if I had traveled to space…hun! This one is just too
much… hun!” I soliloquized in my bedroom after she had dropped my office bag and ran out to get my food. This continued for 3 weeks. Sometimes, her bosoms will just slip out of her ‘top’ and she will simply apologize. My wife has never met her on that gown as she wears another cloth when it’s almost
time for my wife to return. I have developed double minds about her. I have had different evil thoughts since this whole thing started. The one that happened last was the way she sat facing me, with her legs wide opened. I left the food that I was eating and walked to the bathroom to do nothing in particular. I had thought she would adjust as soon as I returned, but she didn’t budge. I think I fell into her trap finally that day. I almost had it with her when I grabbed her, and she jumped at me. We started that regrettable romance before God intervened with the sharp cry of my baby. That was what saved the day. The next day, I had told my wife that we should send her away, but she vehemently refused to accept my suggestion. She had asked me to give some reasons why we should send her away, and I had told her that she was getting so stubborn and lazy; hence, she is as good as no House-help. My wife who claimed she had never experienced that had accused me of formulating things against the lady. She told me that I wanted her out of the house because I had seen that she will soon secure admission into the higher institution, and I will soon begin to pay for her school fees. I couldn’t tell her the truth, because something tells me it will be disastrous. I just felt I could handle the matter in the most professional way. But right now, things have gone out of hands since the past 2 weeks. I have done virtually everything that can be considered dirty with her except that I have not done it with her yet. What’s keeping me from doing it is my conscience and for the fact that I can’t do that in my matrimonial home. That sin will be so grievous, I know. She had asked me repeatedly last week if she can meet me in any of the hotels around town this weekend since my wife will be around then. She has just Saturday and Sunday to take care of her hair and visit friends, and she wants to use that opportunity to have me all to herself. Now, I’m contemplating on this issue. All I need is your advice; Saturday is just 5 days from today, and I can’t make up my mind on what to do. I love my wife, but I think I’m becoming so foolish in the name of being faithful. Please, tell me; should I do it or not? It has gotten to the level where I cannot tell my wife the truth because she won’t even believe, since I had told her a different story before. She will see it as blackmail. Your reaction will either encourage me or discourage me, even though my mind beats faster, and something tells me to do it. Should I?
SOURCE: Sweetdating
N.B: This is not a direct problem, it was Copied it from a website “Sweetdating” to help someone here who might be facing the same issue with the original poster on the website

Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by DahtzFestjayz: 11:32am On Nov 08, 2015
Knavk her Kpako

3 Likes

Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by madgoat(m): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2015
Straff the girl joor.. Why are u dulling urself when u av sweet chocolate in front of u grin

3 Likes

Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by ayemerbarth: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2015
Any1 going thru same shud jst go ahead. No time.
Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by 2sd(m): 11:50am On Nov 08, 2015
Brother pls don't do it. You will regret it your entire life because it will destroy everything you have built over the years. I could understand very well your predicament as the whole thing will blur your thinking thereby not thinking correctly. I assure you by the time this situation is cleared, (either after you must have done it or you are able to clear it successfully without doing it) when you are able to think clearly, you will realized the enormity of the decision you are about to take. Please avoid her. Don't cross the line of no return though you are inches to crossing it. Turn back and put your feet on the ground as a man to both your wife and the girl in question. Be a man, call your wife and confess everything you've done with the girl in the presence of the girl so to avoid the girl cooking a different story. Then give your wife the option of her sending her away or she driving you insane if the girl remains in the house.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by Awoofawo(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2015
grin
Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by ITbomb(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2015
If the girl is anywhere near the pix posted here, then eating the fruit of the land shouldn't warrant too much story

5 Likes

Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 08, 2015
Banging the house maid is nothing new bro
Heck even father Abraham banged the house maid

9 Likes

Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2015
Story!!! Btw, if that lady's pic up there is my house girl, Let konji take the best of me angry I will shift her pant to oneside and fvck her doggy

1 Like

Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2015
ITbomb:
If the girl is anywhere near the pix posted here, then eating the fruit of the land shouldn't warrant too much story

Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by boboLIL(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Happy birthday to me..... Guys appreciate me.... Its only God that can do it....today is my day
Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by Eldorado01(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
pastor
Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by IamLEGEND1: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
Explore that girl before itz too late and she has a change of heart.
conscience my big,black,hairy àss.
Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by gamaliel121(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
make sure she leaves...
Explain to your wife...

She'll understand and make her go...

Act fast before you end up fuccking that babe roughly...
Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by Rapunzel001: 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hmmm... you r a man of God.... the house maid is trying to seduce you and your wife refuses to let her go in spite of all the persuasion from you. It doesn't take a prophet to put two and two together in order to figure out that the kingdom of darkness is out to get you!! Dear man of God if I were you, I would run into the nearest MFM deliverance centre and begin kabashing... Man of God... please remember what happened to David in the matter of Bathsheba the wife of Urias... Better pay a visit to your prayer mountain before your maid does something similar to what Delilah did to Samson. I pray you get to read this man of God... may God save you!
Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by falcon01: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
nairaland no dey give good advice

1 Like

Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by Vaxt(m): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
hmmm
Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by ednut1(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Are u related to lia Mohammed
Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by teekay213(m): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
fvck her black n blue.
Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by prettyjo(f): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by yomzee: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
This day choose between life and death.
Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by omoajiri(m): 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
..toto water small,bt e reach baff prick...
Bros damn the consequence!
Jst yansh ds babe!
Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by Mrsenator(m): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
If u right hand will cause u to sin pls cut it off
Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by OCTAVO: 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ok o.... Sounds like a movie. angry
Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by Vaxt(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2015
ok
Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 09, 2015
What is wrong with women nowadays? You don't need an IQ over 180 to figure out something is wrong when your man pleads with you to get rid of a housemaid. If I hear say my wife say make gate man commot and I argue. Na dat day gangan e go go village grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by sauceEEP(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Op if that pic you posted is the babe then go ahead and fork the living daylight outta her.
Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by xtervaganza(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
I've read this story here b4

Difference was that the man got better advise than the funny ones I'm seeing here lol

1 Like

Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by Auxigen(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
No do ooo.. think about the CONSEQUENCES!!
Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by mentorandfriend(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
Just a little sin; and the annointing is gone.

Its obvious the devil has sworn to truncate your calling; and you don't seem to know.
Re: Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me by utenwuson: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
oh! I remember ds tail! u re Zack orji and ur wife is liz Benson! ur house help mercy Johnson! I think I av even watch d part two sef!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skinny Guys For Big Girls And Big Guys For Slim Girls / Hot Black Model Exposes Her Boobs Photos / Why Is It That Men Love Breast Than Any Other Part In Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.