Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. (2105 Views)

Pls Nairalanders How Can I Turn Down A Married Woman Sex Proposal / Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by majestique(f): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
hi all, I really need your wise counsel on this issue bugging me for sometime now.

in a few days time I will be 28yrs and I'm in a long distance relationship with a guy who is a year plus older than me and is currently in nysc camp.

truth is, even though he has almost everything i want in a man, I find my almost one year relationship very boring due to the following reasons:

he never replies my texts, acknowledges or even sends me texts even in emergency situations.

I call 90% of the time and sometimes send him airtime so he can call or chat.

sometimes he goes days even weeks without talking to me whenever I offend him though he has never shouted at me before.

he finds it difficult expressing his affection towards me. he just does not know when or how to compliment a lady neither does he know what button to press to make me happy. at first i was all over him until i discovered i was beginning to sound desperate. in fact i told him once that the way he is going we will end up being just good friends and not lovers.

he hardly initiates a chat and when I do he doesn't seem interested. he goes k, ya, morning, night etc

since we met I've been the one asking questions to get to know him better but he doesn't even know my favorite food.

lastly there is another guy who is all over me. he is 3 years older and from every indication is ready for marriage. he likes me a lot and may soon ask me out but right now I don't know what to think anymore. the problem with my current relationship is that it lacks hope, promise, progression. we are still where we started from but I can't deny the fact that he is very religious and gentle. I have called it off twice but he apologized and promised to change. I need advice please...thanks y'all.
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by Cutehector(m): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Alright...

U see, if this is the way the relationship seems, dnt u think should u marry him, it will end up bein boring?

Forget dat her is gentle bla bla bla, dat may be a coverup...

I suggest u end it and move on with d new guy who is ever ready for marriage.. Please heed to sound advice..

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by jamex93(m): 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
These tinz dey disturb u and u Neva seat am down make una get one on one talk so una go know una mind

See waiting love dey turn person to a beg
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
hmmmmmm...…

Uh...Did I read right?? You send him Airtime?? shocked What girl does that? U Initiate chats? Uh...Ewww! He doesn't show Affections? Arrrrrrgh!! shocked u call 90% of the time?? Blah! God! embarassed

Girl, that's An obvious Red-Light..."grin" dump His Ass...And look for A Nicer Nigga, More Romantic one with A smoking 12-pack..wink

Life's way too short to date An Unrepentant dickhead...!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by CaroLyner(f): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Drop his ass like hot oil
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by Vinshu(f): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
It is well. Drop the guy
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by boboLIL(m): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
Happy birthday to me..... Guys appreciate me.... Its only God that can do it....today is my day

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
majestique:
hi all, I really need your wise counsel on this issue bugging me for sometime now.

in a few days time I will be 28yrs and I'm in a long distance relationship with a guy who is a year plus older than me and is currently in nysc camp.

truth is, even though he has almost everything i want in a man, I find my almost one year relationship very boring due to the following reasons:

he never replies my texts, acknowledges or even sends me texts even in emergency situations.

sometimes he goes days even weeks without talking to me whenever I offend him though he has never shouted at me before.

he finds it difficult expressing his affection towards me. he just does not know when or how to compliment a lady neither does he know what button to press to make me happy. at first i was all over him until i discovered i was beginning to sound desperate. in fact i told him once that the way he is going we will end up being just good friends and not lovers.

he hardly initiates a chat and when I do he doesn't seem interested. he goes k, ya, morning, night etc

since we met I've been the one asking questions to get to know him better but he doesn't even know my favorite food.

lastly there is another guy who is all over me. he is 3 years older and from every indication is ready for marriage. he likes me a lot and may soon ask me out but right now I don't know what to think anymore. the problem with my current relationship is that it lacks hope, promise, progression. we are still where we started from but I can't deny the fact that he is very religious and gentle. I have called it off twice but he apologized and promised to change. I need advice please...thanks y'all.

I cant advise u but if i were you, id move on
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=boboLIL post=39801231][/quote]

GGMUB
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
With the way you described him, maybe he doesn't really know how to express himself, some guys are like that. But you sending him airtime to call you! lipsrsealed
Just let go of him and move on.

PS: can we see your pix please
Na only ugly girls dey force relationship on guys like this

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by IamLEGEND1: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
LET ME GO FIND AND PUT ON MY PHILOSOPICAL HAT
give me a minute.
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by MurphyG1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
OP,

Not all relationships lead to marriage. From all that you have said, I don't think you are happy being with him. Why don't you just move on and give this new guy a chance?
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by Michellla(f): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
it doesnt take a prophet to tell you your boyfriend doesnt love you.
please go for the other guy

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
Drop him.
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
ok
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
You have the handprint clearly written on the wall. My dear, move on before it's too late
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nawa oo...so love still blinds peeps like this,u send card to him,u call almost all the time,he replies coldly anytime u chat?? And bae u still love him angry u even consoled yourself by saying "he has never shouted on yu b4" mtcheeew

U dont need any advice whatsoever, u are going to be 28 soon so yu should know watz right for yu.......
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by majestique(f): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
thank you all so much for your sound advice. I'll call him up and explain why I can't continue with him.
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
You needa chill first sis, this's a long distance relationship and yh, those enumerated are the shortcomings.

However, its like d dude ain't really into u. I don't blame him tho for hes miles away and wouldn't wanna commit too deep so he doesn't risk getting shattered heart broken as a result.

For the dude showing green light, well, hold him on pause till u preferably getu HV ur dude around and see him for who he really is y'know.

I'm ur current dudes typa guy , for I don't giv my LNG dist rel much consideration so, hold on smiley
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by boboLIL(m): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
PuciPrince:

GGMUB
tnx bozz
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by ghidefemi(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
majestique:

You ain't in a relationship...

Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by afesimicaleb(m): 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
My own advice is dat u reason the other guy, cause for u as a girl, givin a guy 100% love is like disturbing him all we need is 50% and 50% respect dats all. Like a divorced wife wearing her wedding ring, babe u single in dat relationship. Just go for greener pasture, dats option 2.
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by osaslord500(m): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Babe no dull ooo
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
pinceprinz:
You needa chill first sis, this's a long distance relationship and yh, those enumerated are the shortcomings.

However, its like d dude ain't really into u. I don't blame him tho for hes miles away and wouldn't wanna commit too deep so he doesn't risk getting shattered heart broken as a result.

For the dude showing green light, well, hold him on pause till u preferably getu HV ur dude around and see him for who he really is y'know.

I'm ur current dudes typa guy , for I don't giv my LNG dist rel much consideration so, hold on smiley

I don't get tho! Why won't you give your long distance relationship the much much needed attention
Its so wrong cos' you are "playing" someone

@op, forget that guy asap, I get you love him but you really seem desperate,

Why are you even calling him to tell him off again, just ignore him and when he comes back for you again then you can tell him off.

The guy doesn't dig you one bit. Be wise sister, no time for nonsense these days. Good luck. embarassed
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
majestique:
thank you all so much for your sound advice. I'll call him up and explain why I can't continue with him.
I'll advice you to give sometime.

Is he a born-again Christian?
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by majestique(f): 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Oyind17:
I'll advice you to give sometime.
Is he a born-again Christian?
he's very religious which is one reason why I love him.
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Eyekandi:

I don't get tho! Why won't you give your long distance relationship the much much needed attention
Its so wrong cos' you are "playing" someone

@op, forget that guy asap, I get you love him but you really seem desperate,

Why are you even calling him to tell him off again, just ignore him and when he comes back for you again then you can tell him off.

The guy doesn't dig you one bit. Be wise sister, no time for nonsense these days. Good luck. embarassed

grin

bitcheeees dey para cheesy.
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
majestique:

he's very religious which is one reason why I love him.
He may be a shy person and most brothers in the church are always timid. what you described up makes it look a though he doesn't care but I beg to differ and you know he's not financially buoyant.
it seems you want to call a dog a name before killing it. You want to do this cos of the new guy
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by Hazardd(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Estharfabian:
hmmmmmm...…

Uh...Did I read right?? You send him Airtime?? shocked What girl does that? U Initiate chats? Uh...Ewww! He doesn't show Affections? Arrrrrrgh!! shocked u call 90% of the time?? Blah! God! embarassed

Girl, that's An obvious Red-Light..."grin" dump His Ass...And look for A Nicer Nigga, More Romantic one with A smoking 12-pack..wink

Life's way too short to date An Unrepentant dickhead...!!!

what's wrong with her initiating chats with him, huh? You must be can of a boring girlundecided
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hazardd:

what's wrong with her initiating chats with him, huh? You must be can of a boring girlundecided
LoL! "grin"

I do Start chats Buh hey! not All the time!Uhm.....A girl gotta show some lil pride sometimes...embarassed cool

Uh...About me being boring...Trust me.. you're so Wrong!! I'm Like the most Fun person you'd ever be privileged to meet with...cry uh...Did I just brag? lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
pinceprinz:

grin

bitcheeees dey para cheesy.

Are all the females in your life bitches
Re: Pls Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On This Issue. by Chiefpriest1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
@ majestique, If you are waiting for that guy to tell you he's no longer interested, you would probably wait for years.

Fact is that he's not into you, but doesn't know how to tell you.

And for those introducing this born again thing, assuming that the guy doesn't have money and majestique is the one buying the airtime, is it poverty that's also making him reply 'k' to his so-called fiancee.

See, I have younger sisters and this is exactly what I would advise, MOVE ON.

If he's interested, he ll come begging. You acted too desperate in the beginning and that's why he's taking you for granted.

Keep your cards open. Don't shut out new 'toasters' and suitors. You are afraid that time is really not on your side. Marriage is too serious to be contracted with someone who takes you for granted.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Morale Is Always Failing Me / Rate This Pix / Help! How Do I Ask My Partner, Her Birthday Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.