Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! (20297 Views)

Wellington Jighere Defeated By Brett Smitheram At World Scrabble Competition / Wellington Jighere, The Nigerian World Scrabble Champion (photos) / Breaking: Jighere Wellington a Nigerian Is The World's Champion Of Scrabble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
lekjons:
what were u thinking before u made this comment.. hypocrite!

Bro I just said my mind am guessing ur one of them cos this thing wan pain u small.

P.s I be Yoruba boy. And I hate tribalism
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by cao(f): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Yippie, one of the many posts found it to FP...

1 Like

Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by dennisworld1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
he is from delta.
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by ThePENGENIUS(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
VOTE FOR ME PLEASE! DON'T SCROLL PAST! cry cry cry cry cry
http://prize.etisalat.com.ng/fallen-petals
Please I need your help. My Etisalat Flash Fiction Entry has finally made it through the approval stage. Now it's time to vote. I've got nowhere else to go. Nairaland is the only online family I've got. Please brothers, do this for me. If everyone that reads this takes the (one time) pain to vote, I'm quite certain that I'll win this. Remember it could be you tomorrow! If I win, it will be because of YOU and YOU solely! Come on NL let's do this. wink wink
Make una help me as una take help airforce1 career. grin grin grin
For those that's already voted, E se gan o!

PS: their server is kinda slow, so be patient. After voting, If you've got extra time you could tap any of the share buttons in the vote page, to share via facebook or twitter, that counts too.

cc: ishilove, lalasticlala, tosyne2much, obinoscopy, eroticangela, funlord, ladyF, and everyone in the NL family.

Please help me win this thing!
cool cool
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by BoiGrammz: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

That was six years ago during our IT.
#surulere

He's changed a whole lot now.

babe, your famzing too much. I cant remember anybody asking you if you knew him... Go and get something doing girl..

6 Likes

Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by lekjons(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
prof1990:

Bro I just said my mind am guessing ur one of them cos this thing wan pain u small.

P.s I be Yoruba boy. And I hate tribalism
i'm Yoruba too. Thought u were one of the Igbo tribalists..

i'm sorry!
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by estherdim: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
him blind.
wher is hon patrick..

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
cao:
Yippie, one of the many posts found it to FP...

Just what I wanted
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by DTOBS(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Jighere Wellington, World Scrabble Champion ke
Isn't scrabble that game you play with english words and spelling?

Abi these people blind, do they know who Obahiagbon is??

Anyway, big congrats to Jighere! . Im excited for you. wink
I want to believe that you must be joking with the first part of your comment! Scrabble is a game of English word that has its own dictionary. obahiagbon words most times are not english words! Most time, he conjoin English word plus greek plus Latin etc.... In scrabble,you form a word that can be found in its dictionary as well as knowing its meaning!

1 Like

Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by funkymoore: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Congrats I definitely know u are going to emerge the winner. Kudos.
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by Wisdom2003: 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by Pearlbim1(f): 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Is is he a brother to banky wellington? Banky-W,
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
Is is he a brother to banky wellington? Banky-W, Nigerians bin makin us proud since 1800Bc unlike the Igbo's
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by Ubty: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Congrats Mr Wellington. He served in Akwa Ibom state and loves to collect odds in chess.... He is still my 'fish' sha
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by Sunnycliff(m): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao You sef!
You had to rub it in eeh! gringringringrin
You get luck say Crop Science folks no dey NL, you for hear wheen!
AEE folks feeling superior since time immemorial.
Are u a policy maker? #proudlyone
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
the Real Hebrew Israelites in the Bible are Black people (Bantu) of Africa.
Song of Solomon 1:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
I AM BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Look not upon me, because I AM BLACK, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
  click, read , and like my Facebook Page for more information--- http://m.facebook.com/Hebrew-Israelite-Philosophy-810628495726004/
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by iebanehita(m): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao
You sef!

You had to rub it in eeh!
gringringringrin

You get luck say Crop Science folks no dey NL, you for hear wheen!

AEE folks feeling superior since time immemorial.

grin grin Nor mind the AEE people jare.
A whole lots have changed now. No course in agriculture is superior to another now.
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by vislabraye(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wow.... . That's fantastic. Me dey play scrabble everyday for camp. If to say I know I for don become world champion. grin
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
lekjons:
i'm Yoruba too. Thought u were one of the Igbo tribalists..

i'm sorry!

It's aii bro
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by vRendoh(m): 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Our own!!!!!!!!! Good pickin!!!
Thanks for the honor!
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
vislabraye:
Wow.... . That's fantastic. Me dey play scrabble everyday for camp. If to say I know I for don become world champion. grin

lol. e no easy like that o , I turned pro in 1999 and I'm still not in Intermediate or Masters level although I must confess I have been drifting in and out for a while and can only say I have been active only in about 4 years since 1999
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by Ojugunrege(f): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
ThePENGENIUS:
VOTE FOR ME PLEASE! DON'T SCROLL PAST! cry cry cry cry cry
http://prize.etisalat.com.ng/fallen-petals
Please I need your help. My Etisalat Flash Fiction Entry has finally made it through the approval stage. Now it's time to vote. I've got nowhere else to go. Nairaland is the only online family I've got. Please brothers, do this for me. If everyone that reads this takes the (one time) pain to vote, I'm quite certain that I'll win this. Remember it could be you tomorrow! If I win, it will be because of YOU and YOU solely! Come on NL let's do this. wink wink
Make una help me as una take help airforce1 career. grin grin grin
For those that's already voted, E se gan o!

PS: their server is kinda slow, so be patient. After voting, If you've got extra time you could tap any of the share buttons in the vote page, to share via facebook or twitter, that counts too.

cc: ishilove, lalasticlala, tosyne2much, obinoscopy, eroticangela, funlord, ladyF, and everyone in the NL family.

Please help me win this thing!
cool cool

I don vote o. anything else? cheesy
all the best!

1 Like

Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
I am talk say this boy must be Hall 4 occupant
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by SCRABBLEBOARD: 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
At last!!!!
Let me share pictures.
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by desmondDessi(m): 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
kingpes:
I am talk say this boy must be Hall 4 occupant
Heheheheh Uniben representing since 1880

Na we get am
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by SCRABBLEBOARD: 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
Jighere soon as he clinched the Title

1 Like

Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by Folksyharry(m): 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
Congratulations to him. The guy even defeated an English opponent to win it. If I want to play Scrabble with this guy I will just tell him to give me 100points ahead.
grin
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by ThePENGENIUS(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ojugunrege:

I don vote o. anything else? cheesy
all the best!

Thanks a ton. ya the best
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by SCRABBLEBOARD: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2720151/breaking-breaking-nigerian-world-scrabble

More pictures and stories.
Haven't slept well in a week following this.
I am very very pleased.
We are all sated from such a good dose of excellent Scrabble.
Jighere is special.
Nigeria Scrabble Friends on Facebook and whatsapp followed all the way.
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by SCRABBLEBOARD: 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Folksyharry:
Congratulations to him. The guy even defeated an English opponent to win it. If I want to play Scrabble with this guy I will just tell him to give me 100points ahead.
grin
I will give you 200 points ahead.
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by SCRABBLEBOARD: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
The winning board that qualified Jighere for the final

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma / AFCON: Nigerian Players Sing Adekunle Gold's Song 'High' (Video) / Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.