Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! (20305 Views)

Wellington Jighere Defeated By Brett Smitheram At World Scrabble Competition / Wellington Jighere, The Nigerian World Scrabble Champion (photos) / Breaking: Jighere Wellington a Nigerian Is The World's Champion Of Scrabble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by iebanehita(m): 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
AngryNigerian:
Ah ahhh, must you people show yourself!!!

...& must you give us his biography Allow the guy be jioorrr! I know that from his looks (& from what I know about game-freaks), all of you used to write him off in school, yes!
Eh ya! Your moniker says it all.
It is well grin
Buhari will fix this country for all of us to enjoy. grin grin
I am happy to associate with him, and I am trying to say your course of study in school shouldn't limit you to achieve your dream.
So, if you don't like his bio, jejely waka pass cheesy
None of us wrote him off. He was one of the good students in a very tough department. Even won an award in 2009 (400L) when we were on IT. the video posted says it all.
So, Nigga, take a chill pill and relax.
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by vislabraye(m): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
neoapocalypse:

lol. e no easy like that o , I turned pro in 1999 and I'm still not in Intermediate or Masters level although I must confess I have been drifting in and out for a while and can only say I have been active only in about 4 years since 1999

Yeah, you need to play with professionals and use a good dictionary. The people for camp sabi argue nonsense like live s and non live s. We come dey use Cambridge dictionary come join sef angry
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by Theben(m): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
iebanehita:

Ogbeni, Na here you dey?

You just silent ever since. how the hustle na? grin

And erm.. change that your siggy. Ghannians prefer to be ghannianas. I am talking from experience. grin
Baba I no silent o. Na stress dey make me no dey too show face. How school na? About my signature, I never get time to edit am. It was placed there when Ghanaians on this forum were struggling to get 'Nigeria' out of every single word they typed.
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by iebanehita(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Theben:

Baba I no silent o. Na stress dey make me no dey too show face. How school na? About my signature, I never get time to edit am. It was placed there when Ghanaians on this forum were struggling to get 'Nigeria' out of every single word they typed.

Okay. school just dey o!. At least course work don finish. na project and IT remain. make person rest sef. me don tire for all this school mata.
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by phyllosilicate(m): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2015
iebanehita:

Yeah. Send my regards to him.
But who are you?
I am the caliph, how ur side.
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by phyllosilicate(m): 6:34am On Nov 09, 2015
Theben:

Ben how you dey
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by Theben(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Ben how you dey
I'm fine, abeg who you be?
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by phyllosilicate(m): 7:00am On Nov 09, 2015
Theben:
I'm fine, abeg who you be?
chalipha
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by shyblings(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2015
This guy for Agric that year. Congrats to him
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by MizMyColi(f): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed
phyllosilicate:

Let me knw when you have seen it so i edit

I didn't see.
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by phyllosilicate(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

I didn't see.
I deleeted it, please check my reply to ben. You would be able to figure out.

1 Like

Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by MizMyColi(f): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
phyllosilicate:
I deleeted it, please check my reply to ben. You would be able to figure out.
shocked
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by phyllosilicate(m): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
shocked
you now know me?
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by MizMyColi(f): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
phyllosilicate:
you now know me?

Yeah.
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by phyllosilicate(m): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yeah.
abeg edit ur post o. You be one of the th VIP's for nairaland o.
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by iebanehita(m): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
phyllosilicate:
I am the caliph, how ur side.

Hmm.. The Caliph himself. .
Am doing good .
how your side?
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by Theben(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
phyllosilicate:
chalipha
Yay! Chief speaker, how you dey na?
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by phyllosilicate(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
iebanehita:

Hmm.. The Caliph himself. . Am doing good . how your side?
my oga at d top, i am cool. Long time.
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by phyllosilicate(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Theben:

Yay! Chief speaker, how you dey na?
my oga at the top, i dey o. How ur side.
Re: Jighere Wellington Is New World Scrabble Champion,speaks On His Win! by iebanehita(m): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
phyllosilicate:
my oga at d top, i am cool. Long time.

Yeah. Been a while
How the hustle na?
You still dey benin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu Or Jay Jay : Who Was Bigger Player? / 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria's Fixtures / John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.