Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader (23184 Views)

How Can You Pack Senators In A Bus- Senate Leader, Ali Ndume Queries / PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Ndume / Metuh Is Totally Untrainable, He Will Push PDP Into Extinction – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by lolaxavier(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2015

The Senate Leader, Senator Mohammed Ali Ndume has predicted that many Senators elected under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, will soon be cross-carpeting to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Disclosing this in an interview with
Leadership, Ndume based this claim on his belief that the, “PDP is in a coma and only God knows when it will recover. As you can see now, they do not have any doctor or pharmacist and the only nurse is Olisa Metuh.”

While dismissing speculations that some
APC members in the Senate are planning to join the PDP as a way of securing the party’s ticket, he said, “I am part of some of the APC members trying to convince some of them over to move over to our side and they will soon move in their numbers in the Senate.

“So, when you tell me that APC members are going over to the PDP, it is strange to me because like I said earlier, I am trying to convince some of my colleagues over to the APC. And you know that electoral shock is worse than electric shock. That was what PDP suffered and they had a relapse again by the decisions at the tribunals so, we do not know when they will get out of it,” the APC chief stated.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/08/pdp-is-in-coma-with-no-doctor-only-nurse-metuh-is-treating-it-senate-leader-ndume/

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by psucc(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
It's a shame that in a nation where her 'citizens' had slipped into coma could only afford to have a nurse without doctors to attend.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by andresia(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
hehehehehe... killer punch!
Olisa Metuh! the butt of all joke

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by lolaxavier(m): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
PDP is dead and gone to its grave, hmmm haaaa, gone to its grave.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by benedictnsi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
lolaxavier:
PDP is dead and gone to its grave, hmmm haaaa, gone to its grave.

Lol lwkm gringrin they will soon wake up and give APC a knock hmmm, haaaa, give them a knock grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Phame: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha
when modath says on her siggy that 'you cant wake somebody who pretend to be sleeping up' , I said No! You can actually wake somebody who pretend to be sleeping up by using a pestle or a horsewhip.. Now that pdp is in coma(something deeper than sleep), I don't know what to use to wake them up. Maybe we should use the change pestle to flog them into death and consign them to the dustbin of history.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by boboLIL(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
Happy birthday to me..... Guys appreciate me.... Its only God that can do it....today is my day

3 Likes

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by lolaxavier(m): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sad but good to see pdp has become a joke.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Phame: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
Electoral shock is worse than electrical shock - Sen. Ali Ndume(2015)
classic!!!

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by drberry(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hahahahahaha.... Walahi Lie Muhammed has taught this Ndume how to talk dirty.

#BackToTheMatter
It's just a matter of time before APC will become comatose without a doctor or even a nurse except a Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) like Lie Muhammed.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by lolaxavier(m): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
drberry:
Hahahahahaha.... Walahi Lie Muhammed has taught this Ndume how to talk dirty.

#BackToTheMatter
It's just a matter of time before APC will become comatose without a doctor or even a nurse except a Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) like Lie Muhammed.

For now, pdp is in coma, that's what counts..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by saint047(m): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
"Justice should not only be done, but should manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done” ~ Justice Hewart

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Olisa Metuh is even an auxiliary nurse or Eliza nurse or quack nurse whose basic education is FSLC.
Because as it stands, Nigeria cannot afford to pay its competent medical personnel, using the recent slashing of monthly allowances of corper doctors, nurses, pharmacist, medical laboratory scientist and other medical personnel by the Ebonyi state government as a reference. So they should make do with " auxiliary Nurse Metuh".

PDP should not drag my beloved nursing profession into the mud with them.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by GudluckIBB(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Olisa Metuh will not survive this.
If the punch is not coming from Lai mohammed, its coming from Ndume.
Expect more punches Metuh!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Elnino4ladies: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Killer punch!..lol

3 Likes

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by vedaxcool(m): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin buhahaha PDP is like corrupt theif in coma whose friends left him for dead only with his dumb butler metuh.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
lolaxavier:

The Senate Leader, Senator Mohammed Ali Ndume has predicted that many Senators elected under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, will soon be cross-carpeting to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Disclosing this in an interview with
Leadership, Ndume based this claim on his belief that the, “PDP is in a coma and only God knows when it will recover. As you can see now, they do not have any doctor or pharmacist and the only nurse is Olisa Metuh.”

While dismissing speculations that some
APC members in the Senate are planning to join the PDP as a way of securing the party’s ticket, he said, “I am part of some of the APC members trying to convince some of them over to move over to our side and they will soon move in their numbers in the Senate.

“So, when you tell me that APC members are going over to the PDP, it is strange to me because like I said earlier, I am trying to convince some of my colleagues over to the APC. And you know that electoral shock is worse than electric shock. That was what PDP suffered and they had a relapse again by the decisions at the tribunals so, we do not know when they will get out of it,” the APC chief stated.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/08/pdp-is-in-coma-with-no-doctor-only-nurse-metuh-is-treating-it-senate-leader-ndume/
is dis terrorist aware that once saraki goes he too will?
Abeg help me tell dis thing his seat is tied with saraki's fate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by fineguy11(m): 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
NURSE METUH.LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol lwkm gringrin they will soon wake up and give APC a knock hmmm, haaaa, give them a knock grin
u know when a dead man suddenly wakes an give someone a knock, dat na final knockout!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Phame: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
SUBWAY101:
Lmaoooo. Nurse Metuh.
'nurse metuh' grin grin grin That reminds me of one nurse victoria in my school then, all she knew how to do at that time is blaming us for sustaining a minor injuries in the course of play at break time and, adding methylated spirit or iodine to an open injury. This name is rather apt for metuh.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by benedictnsi(m): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

u know when a dead man suddenly wakes an give someone a knock, dat na final knockout!

I d tell you nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by eejo(m): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
senator ndume so are silly for saying nurses rank low in health care without nurses no health care can take place

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by LastSurvivor: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nothing last forever apart from God..
Even the so called booming APC will one day go down as any other thing..

3 Likes

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by greatiyk4u(m): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
Word!
Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by biafranqueen: 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
He and his fellow APC touts are running mouth like market mad men.
This is all you can come to the public to say when the Nigeian economy is dying and almost buried?

13 Likes

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ali Ndume and his APC cohort should concern themselves with the dwindling fortune of APC. The people of Nigeria are tired of their administration.

If not that the judiciary is slow, this man(Ndume) should have been remanded in prison and convicted on criminal charge that bothers on treason and terrorism. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by dahaz(m): 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
There are also two nurses on nairaland assisting nurse metuh. The guy above me and a lady who write english like obahiagbon..I no call names oo

11 Likes

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by staymore: 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ndume will soon experience the shock of his life as some APC senators are planning to decamp to PDP very soon. SP not excluded.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Bonapart(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
That moment you realise that Apc are the original wailers

4 Likes

Re: PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader by Firefire(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Yeye Fowl

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting / Cross-river: Court Orders PDP To Submit A List Of Their Replacement To INEC / Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.