Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer (39739 Views)

Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady / Mary Timms, Face Of NGEA Visits Orphanage, Donates For The Kids / Big Church Foundation Donates For 2-Year-Old Eye Cancer Girl (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by saintfizzo(m): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
delishpot:
He has tried. But must he announce to the public? Ok now we know he helped the boy can he also make the amount known?
quit hating.... ur comment contributed nuffin to the boy's welfare

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by delishpot: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
saintfizzo:
quit hating.... ur comment contributed nuffin to the boy's welfare

Halleeeluuuyahhhh sir. You have spoken well sir.
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by 2sex(m): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ojestas:
cheiii! peter isn't wat most ppl paint him to be. "no iota of humility" ? I rest my case.
,Just do mistake press the wrong button and see him come full swing for your head... I once saw him say something the thunder that will fire xyz... is doing press up. This was coming at the height of quarrel in their family.

Few weeks back I read about a famous American actor, the man who acted "pretty woman" back in the 90s, was used through a parody account in facebook to announce that he dressed as a beggar on the street but no one neared him. He then dressed as a normal human and started handing $100 bill to beggars. That thing went so VIRAL that he heard it.

Guess what he did in return? He turned into an opportunity to address the issue of homeless men and women on the street and decided to start a campaign. That's humility at it peak. Peter would insult and curse the person behind the parody account in that instance.

I have met filty bloody rich folks and I have a few of them as friends... but one thing I admire about them is their HUMILITY. Everything is show off and advertisement for peter.

This is the first time I have seen Paul use that fan page since I started following them... guess who is always using it? PETER!

When police advised musicians to mind how they show off their wealth in order to avoid criminals trailing them, who countered? PETER!

Dude, I don't just say what I havent observed.
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Eluwilussit(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
delishpot:
He has tried. But must he announce to the public? Ok now we know he helped the boy can he also make the amount known?

The emphasis should be on his wife's actions, not on the gift. If u were not touched by her tender heart and thoughtfulness, that's not their problem. There's a lesson in the story. Big one.

God bless the kindhearted woman.
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Ojestas(m): 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
2sex:
,Just do mistake press the wrong button and see him come full swing for your head... I once saw him say something the thunder that will fire xyz... is doing press up. This was coming at the height of quarrel in their family.

Few weeks back I read about a famous American actor, the man who acted "pretty woman" back in the 90s, was used through a parody account in facebook to announce that he dressed as a beggar on the street but no one neared him. He then dressed as a normal human and started handing $100 bill to beggars. That thing went so VIRAL that he heard it.

Guess what he did in return? He turned into an opportunity to address the issue of homeless men and women on the street and decided to start a campaign. That's humility at it peak. Peter would insult and curse the person behind the parody account in that instance.

I have met filty bloody rich folks and I have a few of them as friends... but one thing I admire about them is their HUMILITY. Everything is show off and advertisement for peter.

This is the first time I have seen Paul use that fan page since I started following them... guess who is always using it? PETER!

When police advised musicians to mind how they show off their wealth in order to avoid criminals trailing them, who countered? PETER!

Dude, I don't just say what I havent observed.
u r very right after all. Nothing more to say grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
delishpot:
we know u can do better. Abeg send me recharge card thru my email.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by kegoodman: 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
True God seekers. God sees ur heart.

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by fatheritunu: 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Bollove:
Hmmmm, I think Paul also need to donate some money for brain surgery for you.
U are mad!
lol, lmfao, #I can't stop laughing# you won't kuku kill me wit laugh..
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by jooey11: 12:37am On Nov 09, 2015
delishpot:

Na wah 4 u o! Only u complain say d guy announce to public, na still d same u want make e tell u hw much hin donate. Hian!!
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by mikolo80: 1:58am On Nov 09, 2015
delishpot:
yes he must so that selfish ppl like you will learn to help those less fortunate than yourself

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 09, 2015
okay...
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 09, 2015
mykel231:
Why don't you over look does errors and assume they are typographical rather than telling the whole world Paul Okoye..........complete the rest!

Even you too
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by treach(m): 5:20am On Nov 09, 2015
delishpot:
.. May God forgive u.... Read d write up and understand it.. Before u comment...
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by PoosPoos: 6:49am On Nov 09, 2015
Awesome
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by BabaIbo: 9:45am On Nov 09, 2015
Bollove:
Hmmmm, I think Paul also need to donate some money for brain surgery for you.
U are mad!
Bollove... may God bless u front and back, up and down and all around...

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by princely74: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2015
God bless you richly Mrs Paul Okoye! May God continue to protect and guide your entire family for this show of kindness, love and charity. Have a lovely Birthday Celebration!
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Amhappy(f): 10:24am On Nov 09, 2015
God bless Anita and Paul for this. Wishing the boy full recovery
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by delishpot: 11:40am On Nov 09, 2015
treach:
.. May God forgive u.... Read d write up and understand it.. Before u comment...

BabaIbo:

Bollove... may God bless u front and back, up and down and all around...

mikolo80:
yes he must so that selfish ppl like you will learn to help those less fortunate than yourself

You guys will not succeed in leadership positions. People like you dont make good and successful leaders. Very bad diplomats. If I were a man looking for a good candidate to head my affairs I will not pick you guys. For if someone or a client of my bisiness says something you dissagree with you will start frothing and foaming from your mouths and bite.
Go learn how to control your anger
Think my dears think before you react in such hateful and vengeful way. I am not saying you must agree with me, all I am saying is dont give yourself high BP because something someone says offends you. Now here.....let me give you guys a big group hug
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Tbright: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
God bless Ur hustle d more,dz z wat we need in dz country For does dat av let dem help does Who has notin or should I say less privileged people...............happy birthday
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by mikolo80: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
delishpot:

You guys will not succeed in leadership positions. People like you dont make good and successful leaders. Very bad diplomats. If I were a man looking for a good candidate to head my affairs I will not pick you guys. For if someone or a client of my bisiness says something you dissagree with you will start frothing and foaming from your mouths and bite.
Think my dears think before you react in such hateful and vengeful way. I am not saying you must agree with me, all I am saying is dont give yourself high BP because something someone says offends you. Now here.....let me give you guys a big group hug
Who want to work with a ignorant foul mouthed individual like you.? What do you know about leadership, with this attitude H pity anybody that is subordinate to you. they can never gain anything from you.
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by mikolo80: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
delishpot:

Who want to work with a ignorant foul mouthed individual like you.? What do you know about leadership, with this attitude H pity anybody that is subordinate to you. they can never gain anything from you. na so so bad belle you go de use hol dia progress
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by delishpot: 6:57am On Nov 10, 2015
mikolo80:
Who want to work with a ignorant foul mouthed individual like you.? What do you know about leadership, with this attitude H pity anybody that is subordinate to you. they can never gain anything from you. na so so bad belle you go de use hol dia progress

Hahaha. High bp on the way for you if you keep frothing and foaming like this........ontop nairaland and psquare wey if you look well na showoff him use that post do. Call him to swear now the truth will come out.
Hahahahaha chei! My hands no dey o
sir, please slow down,
What do I know about leadership? You fail to realise I am already your leader? grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by mikolo80: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2015
delishpot:

Hahaha. High bp on the way for you if you keep frothing and foaming like this........ontop nairaland and psquare wey if you look well na showoff him use that post do. Call him to swear now the truth will come out.
Hahahahaha chei! My hands no dey o
sir, please slow down,
What do I know about leadership? You fail to realise I am already your leader? grin grin grin
me Wey get low bp
p1 is off course showing off as an example to others
his action Will bring nope help and succour than his bank account ever will
but I guess you wouldn't know much Abbott that
from the way you're talking you obviously a small pikin wen just get access to net with very little life experience
but Hey keep it up at least you come here not facebook so Who knows maybe you'll learn something

if you were a leader you wouldn't have time to throw insults on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya’s Baby Mama, Barbara & Their Daughters Rock Matching Outfit For Valentine / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest / Lolo 1 Omotunde Adebowale-David In Swimsuit, Storms Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.