Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. (3269 Views)

16 Wrongly Parked Cars And They Got "Served"(pics) / Drunk Driver Crashes Employer's Mercedes-benz SUV Into 4 Parked Cars In Lagos / What Will You Do If Your Child Designs Your Car Like This To Express Love(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by peeparty(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Is this possible ?

And if you were the boss what will you do?

1 Like

Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by peeparty(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by Khd95(m): 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
Photoshop undecided

4 Likes

Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by moderation2020: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
peeparty:
Is this possible ?

I will ask him to come back and take the job, then help me drive the car out, then sack him. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by peeparty(m): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
moderation2020:

I will ask him to come back and take the job, then help me drive the car out, then sack him. grin

hehehehe wicked...

He might not come back if he got good advice from pipu.
Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by peeparty(m): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Khd95:
Photoshop undecided
meaning it possible?
Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by Tallesty1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
The boss really provoked him.

1 Like

Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Khd95:
Photoshop undecided
everything na photo shop for you? ahh! you no dey even see the Shadow of the car? don't be quick to judge!

1 Like

Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by peeparty(m): 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
The boss really provoked him.
mhn the guy vex eh...
Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by peeparty(m): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
daniel9202:

everything na photo shop for you?
ahh! you no dey even see the Shadow of the car? don't be quick to judge!

Na him Photoshop am.
Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by ableguy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lol, pic of the month! make I invest here, FP things
Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
Probably through the use of a forklift

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by billy187(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Must be the grandson of the guy that invented parallel parking grin

1 Like

Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by sparkleboy(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Crazy driver
Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by kingreign(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
That car can't be parked like that. It will hit, scratch the walls, I feel that car was raised up and kept in that position using either a crane or a forklift. I might be wrong tho.
billy187:
Must be the grandson of the guy that invented parallel parking grin
Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
If Travis Kalanick finds him, he will make him his personal UBER driver. Elon Musk will reward him with a Tesla Model 3
Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by billy187(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
kingreign:
That car can't be parked like that. It will hit, scratch the walls, I feel that car was raised up and kept in that position using either a crane or a forklift. I might be wrong tho.

I've never driven a Fortuner before- or even its corresponding Hilux ....so i don't know their turning radius-you might as well be right.

However, my Focus is is pretty easy to maneuver....i'm pretty confident i can park it in that space.....as long as there's someone to yell "Oga! u don crash am ooo!!" grin

3 Likes

Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by kingreign(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
billy187:

I've never driven a Fortuner before- or even its corresponding Hilux ....so i don't know their turning radius-you might as well be right.

However, my Focus is is pretty easy to maneuver....i'm pretty confident i can park it in that space.....as long as there's someone to yell "Oga! u don crash am ooo!!" grin
Try am with a large vehicle, you'll see as the body work go get new design theme.
Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by southcent: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Photoshopping ,even that dude that acted fast and furious ( can recall his name) can't even position that jeep so up close...unless bodywork or block go dey in action..
Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
peeparty:
Is this possible ?

Why is the average Nigerian so fond of creating captions to match pictures found online?

This picture is old, and has been doing the rounds for years. And it's nothing to do with anyone quitting their driving job, and leaving their employer in the brown stuff.
Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Siena:

Why is the average Nigerian so fond of creating captions to match pictures found online?

This picture is old, and has been doing the rounds for years. And it's nothing to do with anyone quitting their driving job, and leaving their employer in the brown stuff.
Come on Mr Siena, smell the harmattan breeze!! We like to laugh and imagine things once in a while irrespective of how annoying and stewped they are, I mean " Nigerians " living in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by DECOtech(m): 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
that vehicle was placed there with a forklift.
Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by BTT(m): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2015
My problem with Siena?

Too serious to be a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
BTT:
My problem with Siena?

Too serious to be a Nigerian.

No great loss to me. I've heard you, I can't say it's aged me. cool
Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by FestacGirl(f): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Siena:

No great loss to me. I've heard you, I can't say it's aged me. cool
Humor
Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 09, 2015
FestacGirl:

Humor

Spot on! See? I can relax on the odd occasion. wink

1 Like

Re: He Parked His Boss's Car Like This And Quit His Job. by Readonee35L(m): 2:39am On Dec 11, 2015
billy187:

tongue tongue tongue
You think your focus still got a chance?

(1) (Reply)

When Slowing Down On A Manual, Which Should Be Applied First.. Clutch Or Break / How To Spot A 'kazeem' (kazeem's Top Fixes) / I Need Opinion - Compare And Contrast Audi A4 And Audi A6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.