Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

9 Actually Helpful Dating Tips To Find Love Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Actually Helpful Dating Tips To Find Love Online (449 Views)

Dating Tips:things You Do That’ll Make Your Girl Love You More / Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Actually Helpful Dating Tips To Find Love Online by seekeric: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
Love can be found in the strangest of places especially online.

58% of married couples have found their partner online and about 9% of the total world’s population has dated someone they met online.

I have personally found love in the strangest of places. A friend of mine got married to a woman he met on Facebook. Today their marriage is 4years old.

Learn how here [url]http://www.seekeric.com/online-dating-tips/?utm_source=nairaland&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=online-dating-tips
[/url]
Re: 9 Actually Helpful Dating Tips To Find Love Online by Nziwujo(m): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ok seen
Re: 9 Actually Helpful Dating Tips To Find Love Online by seekeric: 6:07am On Nov 10, 2015
Nziwujo:
Ok seen

Thanks Nziwujo for reading. Can I ask you two favours?

1. I will like you to share it if that is not too much of a stress for you
2. What topics do you think you will like to read on a relationship blog?

(1) (Reply)

See A Guy's SHOCKING Reply To Lady Who Says He Got Her Pregnant / 〈간석건마_서대문건마〉〈 밤전 〉 B А М W А R 8 닷 콤 구로건마 - 홀릭 / My Phone Charger And Its Charging Point!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.