Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm (2018 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC / Our War Against Boko Haram Will Start Tomorrow - Tunji Ajibade / Lagos Light Rail Will Start Functioning By December- Ambode ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by onlyson16(m): 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
We are going have online protest on nairaland tomorrow by 4 pm the aim of prostestng.let all the nairaland gods or whatever u called them ,that pushed down or removed biafran post be removed or sanctione

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by Djicemob: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by wachakuta(m): 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sai Biafra

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by azzima(m): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
onlyson16:
We are going have online protest on nairaland tomorrow by 4 pm the aim of prostestng.let all the nairaland gods or whatever u called them ,that pushed down or removed biafran post be removed or sanctione
You these people have made yourselves to be Jesters of Nigeria. When a tribe of people can't use their brain to reason before opening their mouths. Sadly,the old leaders that should be setting examples are worse than the youths.We have been hearing threats by you maggots lately BUT nothing has happened?Even some threatened to burn the Nigerian Embassy in India in 24 hours if Kanu isn't released. The Embassy still dey KAMPE while Kanu is getting daily beatings from some Agberos in detention. Silly bunch of fools!!!!!!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by asvpChuu(m): 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
new twitter @cocoboy1738 .. Pls follow me
Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by igorekpengmail: 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Just simply shutdown nairaland....
Its part of the protest
Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by CharlyNick: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Una want make Oga Seun to Permanently BAN Anytin That sounds Igboish abi?
Abeg my hand no dey o.............

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by cirmuell(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ee tun gbe werey yin de'bi? Isokay

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by onlyson16(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
CharlyNick:
Una want make Oga Seun to Permanently BAN Anytin That sounds Igboish abi?

Abeg my hand no dey o.............
cawoood get out who be seun
Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by Pavore9: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
OP's post is befitting an infant, giving the impression that Nairaland was set up and run with funds raised from sales of the cassava in his village. He should go set up his own forum where he will have 100% control of what will be on it!

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by sinkhole: 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
But I think there is a Nigeria Forum site, newly set-up! Why must you protest on NLand?

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by CharlyNick: 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
onlyson16:
cawoood get out who be seun

Amateurs everywhere........ Is my Post insulting in anyway?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
people disgracing Igbo tribe since time immemorial with their childish online rants.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by fr3do(m): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is a very cheap move

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by ITbomb(m): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Common protest you open your teeth, I thought it would be some server attack or you wan visit the mod that ban you by 4

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by bry8ted(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
but u av created ur own Nigeria Forum so y d noise. However, ur protests will amount to nothing so y d waste of data.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by Joeace3000(m): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2015

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by omobacyprus(m): 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
you guys are animals, protest ko protest ni

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by alotofgrace(m): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wetin concyn nairaland with biafra undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by idu1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
Foools

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by Koolmexxi(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
azzima:
You these people have made yourselves to be Jesters of Nigeria. When a tribe of people can't use their brain to reason before opening their mouths. Sadly,the old leaders that should be setting examples are worse than the youths.We have been hearing threats by you maggots lately BUT nothing has happened?Even some threatened to burn the Nigerian Embassy in India in 24 hours if Kanu isn't released. The Embassy still dey KAMPE while Kanu is getting daily beatings from some Agberos in detention. Silly bunch of fools!!!!!!!

I won't really blame U for insulting the Igbos of which I am a pure breed, I blame the so called IPOB for giving people from the region and d region entirely a bad name with their ill advised agitation and the wrong way they are going about the whole thing. Imagine "shutdown nairaland" like it's a power switch u'll easily flip off and on..

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by bashydemy(m): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
onlyson16:
You dey craze, Nairaland belong to a Yoruba man and he is a Nigerian. So you all should deactivate your account and create a biafraland.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm by marwanafrica: 2:08am On Nov 09, 2015
cirmuell:
Ee tun gbe werey yin de'bi? Isokay

Is that nupe

(1) (Reply)

PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment / Collation Results So Far In Rivers State.. / See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.