Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment (2023 Views)

Residents Tie Tortoise To Their Electricity Pole To Scare Off PHCN Official / New Peak Power Generation Record Of 4883.9MW - TCN / PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by bettercreature(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2016
We are in serious trouble,today is the 6th day of darkness
Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by wiloy2k8(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2016
hmmm
Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by ahaz: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2016
bettercreature:
wake me up when you grab tompolo.
Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by chriskosherbal(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2016
There is really need for improvement.
Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by emzila(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2016
we are out of the darkness in Ikeja after about 4days total black out. it is better now.
Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by obynocute(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2016
urz is jst only 6days blackout ur complaining ...if I tell u mine... my broda u go go church go give testimony...

2 Likes

Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by bettercreature(m): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2016
chriskosherbal:
There is really need for improvement.
APC are learner,they dont know how to run government,i hope Saraki approves the budget soon
This government is not working

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by dan9ice(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2016
Republic of darkness
Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by Siberia101: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2016
obynocute:
urz is jst only 6days blackout ur complaining ...if I tell u mine... my broda u go go church go give testimony...

Tell us your area and town
Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by DonBobes(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2016
How man go jst siddon blow dis kin lie dis mrnin.
R u frm LIEberia@op

1 Like

Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by bettercreature(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2016
DonBobes:
How man go jst siddon blow dis kin lie dis mrnin.
R u frm LIEberia@op
Are your family generating electricity?

2 Likes

Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by mile12crises: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2016
We now sleep under the tree here at night.
No flash or rare of light for the past one month and the heat is inhumane.

Don't know if this is a collaboration between Buhari's FG and the weather aimed at punishing we the acclaimed wailers.

Worst part of it is that Petrol is nowhere to be found

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by babdap: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2016
Is it not less than 1500MW
Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by jaykaylegend(m): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2016
AEDC official told me the mega watts is actually james bond's code number 007mw.. ode

3 Likes

Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by DonBobes(m): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
bettercreature:
Are your family generating electricity?

Except you explain to me how your own family came up with d figures! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by SleekMallam: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Buhari and his ministers just dey bobo gullible Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by bettercreature(m): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
SleekMallam:
Buhari and his ministers just dey bobo gullible Nigerians.
Lets beg Saraki to sign the budget because this government is toothless at the moment

1 Like

Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by SleekMallam: 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
bettercreature:
Lets beg Saraki to sign the budget because this government is toothless at the moment
Saraki must not pass that padded monumental disgrace of a budget! The Senate should throw it to the bin where it rightfully belongs and summon Buhari and his forty criminals responsible for the greatest heist of the century.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by GenOrumov: 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
After 6 days of darkness, they restored it at 12:32pm pm today and cut it at 12:45pm. That's just 13 minutes.

I tire !!
Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by bettercreature(m): 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
SleekMallam:

Saraki must not pass that padded monumental disgrace of a budget! The Senate should throw it to the bin where it rightfully belongs and summon Buhari and his forty criminals responsible for the greatest heist of the century.
Those behind the heist has already paid for it
Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by bettercreature(m): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
GenOrumov:
After 6 days of darkness, they restored it at 12:32pm pm today and cut it at 12:45pm. That's just 13 minutes.

I tire !!
You still have hope! they haven't restored our own
Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by SleekMallam: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
bettercreature:
I'm yet to see anyone in jail.

2 Likes

Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by 1wolex85: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
surprisingly, we had power supply from 2pm yesterday up till about 9.30am this morning. More than 18 hours.festac
Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by ajebuter(f): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
bettercreature:

Bros, aren't you a Sai Buharist?

Why are you 'wailing'?

Chai.... You have been one-chanced! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PMB: falling his supporters' hands since antiquity grin grin grin grin
Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by ajebuter(f): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Last time we had light in my hood was on Sunday

They restored it briefly yesterday for one hour

One hour is actually enough to use the water pumping machine

And that's all..

Thank You PHCN

We are expecting light maybe in another two weeks if we are lucky

Chain Buhari... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by tuniski: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
bettercreature:
The man behind it is buhari afterall he submitted it. I don't believe the crap of padding conspirators it is executive incompetence and negligence with buhari the chief culprit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by bettercreature(m): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
ajebuter:

Bros, aren't you a Sai Buharist?

Why are you 'wailing'?

Chai.... You have been one-chanced! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PMB: falling his supporters' hands since antiquity grin grin grin grin
Yes i'm,but I'm NOT a paid goon! i say things the way its.This government is not working and we must say it,one of the reasons GEJ lost the election is because people who were very close to him refused to tell him the truth
Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
bettercreature:

Point of correction. .....Today is the 120years of darkness. grin grin grin grin grin.
Even before jesus was born Nigeria was in darkness...
After 1st october 1960 till date 12th March 2016 no light still darkness..
Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by ajebuter(f): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
bettercreature:
Yes i'm,but I'm NOT a paid goon! i say things the way its.This government is not working and we must say it,one of the reasons GEJ lost the election is because people who were very close to him refused to tell him the truth

I respect and commend your honesty.

I don't care about light as long as I have petrol to fuel my generator but I have sent a grown adult to get me fuel with extra N500 bribe money for petrol attendant in order to get 30 litres since 6;30am but till now, he got nothing.

And the heat in lagos these days, na winch.

Saying it is bad is a gross understatement bro
Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by SleekMallam: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
ajebuter:

I respect and commend your honesty.

I don't care about light as long as I have petrol to fuel my generator but I have sent a grown adult to get me fuel with extra N500 bribe money for petrol attendant in order to get 30 litres since 6;30am but till now, he got nothing.

And the heat in lagos these days, na winch.

Saying it is bad is a gross understatement bro
Milady Omo Odua. you are too sophisticated with poise to be battling the heat and incompetence of Buhari in Lagos.
Re: PHCN Official Just Told Me Power Generation Is Actually Just 420MW At The Moment by onatisi(m): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
And as usual the president will keep silent as if all is ok. I wont be surprised if he travels out of Nigeria next week . If Nigerians like they can sleep in a burning furnace,buhari simply doesn't care

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Worlds Poorest President / PHOTO: See What This Kid Was Spotted Doing / See What Happened At Agbado Area Of Ogun Today After The Storm (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.