Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

I As A Niger-deltan Wants.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I As A Niger-deltan Wants.... (634 Views)

The Crocodile A Niger Delta Man Killed (Photo) / Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? / Letter From A Niger-Deltan to Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I As A Niger-deltan Wants.... by lawrenceunaa: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
As a Niger delta indigene I want total restoration of Biafra. Biafra will be the best thing to happen to nigerdeltans. I know tonyebarcanista, hopeathand and spanishkid will say otherwise that is their own view. They should stop in any way pretending to speak for all nigerdeltans we re numerous with numerous languages and point of views.

Biafra restoration will give us what Nigeria won't in next 20yrs ie resource control because Biafra is through referendum and we would have our say on how the govt would be ran to avoid being in another Nigeria.

#blessBiafra

1 Like

Re: I As A Niger-deltan Wants.... by imiski(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
And I as a Niger deltan don't want to join maybe u can change Ur citizenship if it works( just saying) no more comments #proudly wailer
Re: I As A Niger-deltan Wants.... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
As a Niger delta indigene I want total restoration of Biafra. Biafra will be the best thing to happen to nigerdeltans. I know tonyebarcanista, hopeathand and spanishkid will say otherwise that is their own view. They should stop in any way pretending to speak for all nigerdeltans we re numerous with numerous languages and point of views.

Biafra restoration will give us what Nigeria won't in next 20yrs ie resource control because Biafra is through referendum and we would have our say on how the govt would be ran to avoid being in another Nigeria.

#blessBiafra
I will say, you're lucky to see what "we the SS" maggots cannot see.

(1) (Reply)

Ben Murray Bruce Wants Us To Report Any Minister Caught Flying First Class / Nigerian Youths Were Brainwashed To Vote APC – Former Minister / Ibadan Stands Still As Governors, Clerics, Others Bid HID Awolowo Farewell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.