Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns (10380 Views)

Rivers,benue Leaders Warns Kanu Over Extending Biafra Republic To Their States / Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) / Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by honeymills(f): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
The leaders of Gbaramatu kingdom, Warri South West Local Government Area, Delta State, have warned that Gbaramatu kingdom is not part of Biafra.

Elder Dickson Agagha, who spoke on behalf of the leaders at a meeting in Warri, insisted that Gbaramatu kingdom will never be part of Biafra, saying that any son or daughter of the kingdom making such a move to include Gbaramatu in Biafra will fail.
They also appealed to all youths in the kingdom to remain law-abiding, expressing hope that the government of President Muhammadu Buhari will address the neglect and marginalisation of Gbaramatu kingdom by immediate past administration of Goodluck Jonathan.
“The five years of Jonathan as President actually brought pains and hardship to Gbaramatu kingdom, while only his associates from the kingdom were empowered to the detriment of the kingdom”.
They said further, “ we are reiterating our call on President Buhari to prevail on the appropriate authorities to embark on the rebuilding of Okerenkoko community and other communities destroyed maliciously by JTF some years ago”.2015

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/gbaramatu-kingdom-not-part-of-biafra-community-leaders-warn/

CC lalasticlala

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by OtunbaJega: 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
Warn not warms
Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by QuotaSystem: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
It is highly provocative, subjugative, and disrespectful for Ibos to keep forcing the SS into Biafra because of the fear of being landlocked and thirst for oil wealth...

If some of you are still blinded by Jonathan's loss to see that Biafra is unfeasible, those that are crying with their eyes open are telling you to sink alone....

It is also gradually emerging that the agitation is just a bargaining chip to get PMB's attention and stop the political karma ravaging the SE...

No wonder the wise old man has been keeping his golden silence grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nairaland IPOB jobless youths will be disappointed at this one.

When barcanista and truckpusher told it to their face, they barked at them. They were like "who are you to speak for the SS...you are not their leader".

Now, a SS leader has spoken.

They'll call the man yoloba

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2667804_openteeth001001_jpeg8b44a7608399266384fa59984ac703d0[/img]

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by EternalTruths: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Biafra is meant for Igbos and any willing tribe.

Others are free to remain slaves in Nigeria fighting for true federalism and resource control the Hausa Fulani elites have vowed to frustrate. cool

grin

Give unto Biafra what was given to the Scots

UN referendum or war. cool

12 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by honeymills(f): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:
OP reference your juicy article with a source.

Source included.. Thanks
OtunbaJega:
Warn not warms

Fixed, thanks

4 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by modath(f): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:
OP reference your juicy article with a source.

Ibori spoke through his media aide too...

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/08/stop-identifying-me-with-your-cause-im-a-committed-nigerian-ibori-warns-biafra-agitators/

12 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by LordMecuzy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Chai see as small communities dey fall our hand....
Chai Chai

1 Like

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Ufranklin92(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
no need to rant,wen the time comes those that doesnt want biafra should just leave wink

1 Like

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by kel4soft: 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
This IPOD is made in PDP, packaged in UK by Kanu and executed by Tanoids

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
Attention seeking old fools. Did Biafrans put a gun to your head. Why don't you support a call for a referendum so that you and your people can outwardly reject biafra. All these so call elders that think their opinions hold weight among the youth. At the end, the youth have realized how the older folks sold away their birthright for crumbs in the name of one nigeria coupled with igbophobia and biafraphobia.

24 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
We know them. Favour seekers and compromised Idi0ts. Biafra doesn't need f00LS like you.

5 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by honeymills(f): 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
kel4soft:
This IPOD is made in PDP, packaged in UK by Kanu and executed by Tanoids

Sorry, what is the meaning of iPod, I only know ipob

2 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by kel4soft: 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
EternalTruths:
Biafra is meant for Igbos and any willing tribe.

Others are free to remain slaves in Nigeria fighting for true federalism and resource control the Hausa Fulani elites have vowed to frustrate. cool

grin

Give unto Biafra what was given to the Scots

UN referendum or war. cool
I'll love to see your post or comment on this issue on nairaland before the election to ascertain whether you re truthful to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin
Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ijaw elders said the same thing last week but the wiser Ijaw youths made it clear to them that they disagree. I take statements from the youths more seriously because they are the upcoming leaders.

7 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by sobmos(m): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
When will the ibo people get sense? You can never find a Rich ibo man doing his business "jeje" in Nigeria (His original country) agitate for this so called Biafra. I don't know why the ibo masses are so dumb and ret.arded. You'll would just end up losing your lives like "suya". Don't you learn from history? Even the devil incarnate called ojukwu was too cowardly to take a bullet from the Nigerian Army and just die for what he "believed" in,he was even too cowardly to commit suicide. He has to run with his tail in between his legs like a fowl beaten by the rain,leaving his so called "Biafra citizens" at the mercy of the bullets of the Nigerian army. I know this mumu Kanu,that's agitating for the same thing again in 2015,already has his family/families overseas,calling on the dullard ibo masses( that don't have a kobo to travel out of the country when the war starts) to come fight for Biafra. Its like saying the Comanches,Apaches,and the Red indians in USA to rise against USA for their freedom/independence,its gonna be massacre. I foresee another ibo massacre. I just pity the fools who will stand behind this stvpid Kanu guy. This Biafra Nonsense should be wiped off the mind of the ibo people,because its never gonna happen,not in a billion years. Let's avoid another massacre and starvation/malnutrition again!!! A word is enough for the wise.

16 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by kel4soft: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
honeymills:

Sorry, what is the meaning of iPod, I only know ipob
The one you know, thats my reference. Like i said, would have love see your post or comments before the elections on nairaland on this subject before I'll take you guys serious. Anything less than that, you guys re just PDP wing of sore losers.

2 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ufranklin92:
no need to rant,wen the time comes those that doesnt want biafra should just leave wink
leave to where? leave their land for ipob theives?

11 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Rose2014: 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
coolzeal:
A yoruba friend ask me: under what conditions would you support One Nigeria and let go of the Biafra struggle.

Here was my response:

1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c.

The yoruba friend replied: you can't be serious, this is wickedness. I said really? Don't you think Biafrans have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? He was quiet for a few seconds and said: wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo.

3 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Tolatutu: 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Great many more people will keep rejecting them . They are touts that decent people don't want to associate with. Stella of Stelladimokokorkus sef just asked them to just leave Delta out of their nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
I don't know why we Yorubas won't support biafra.. Sincerely Nigeria need to break up into smaller Nations. Everyone to his own. Each tribe can form a country or form alliance AT its Own PERIL.
Hitherto, I have been a strong advocate for a unified one Nigeria but the hate is too much and unbearable. With the each tribe hating virtually every other tribe except those they share history with.. Nigeria is an expired country

6 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by kel4soft: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
NAIJASOM:
Ijaw elders said the same thing last week but the wiser Ijaw youths make it clear to them that they disagree. I take statements from the youths more seriously because they are the upcoming leaders.
Name the youths that said it? Stop been foolish. Even GEJ fanatical Ijaw fans mostly youths don't want to have anything to do with Biafra.

14 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Ufranklin92(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
IyaIode:

leave to where? leave their land for ipob theives?

i dont mean leave there land,smh
Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Musiwa419: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
Gbaramatu, is that not the area of the militant warlord Self Government Ekpemopolo aka Tompolo ? Chai, the land grabbing ibos don enter one chance.

Regardless, the zoo must fall cheesycheesy Nigeria must divide in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Musiwa419:
Gbaramatu, is that not the area of the militant warlord Self Government Ekpemopolo aka Tompolo ? Chai, the land grabbing ibos don enter one chance.

Oga MI,

2 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by EternalTruths: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Musiwa419:

Is this the real musiwa or fake musiwa grin

3 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Musiwa419: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
tobimillar:

Oga MI,
I see you
Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by godjb(f): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Even if the whole world reject Great Biafra, will that stp them from being Great. When the time comes everybody that is willing to join hausa/Fulani can join them.

2 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
Musiwa419:
I see you
are u the original musiwa or the fake... Cos original musiwa is a sadist he doesn't respond to mentions

1 Like

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by honeywealth75(m): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
The people that matters in Igboland, i mean the reals one that can determine the fate of Biafra are already absorbed into d unity of Nigeria, i bet people like Tony Enumelu, Uzor Kalu and the CEO of Diamond bank and the rest of them who av investments in other parts of the region than their homeland will never bliv in Biafra. All i see in these protests are the assemblage of touts and not people who av good idea on how to secede. The world is just laughing at them.

8 Likes

Re: Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns by honeymills(f): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
kel4soft:

The one you know, thats my reference. Like i said, would have love see your post or comments before the elections on nairaland on this subject before I'll take you guys serious. Anything less than that, you guys re just PDP wing of sore losers.

What's with the 'sore losers'? I asked an innocent question, if I know I won't ask. Pls can anyone tell me the meaning of iPod? I see folks here writing it but I don't know the meaning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass / Malami: Court Has Declared Bandits As Terrorists,gazetting To Be Concluded Soon / FG Steps Up Oil Theft Probe, Begins Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.