Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,151 members, 7,864,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - (1297 Views)

Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by wachakuta(m): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
The suspect has since been handed over to the military intelligence for interrogation and prosecution

The declaration of 100 suspected Boko Haram terrorists has started to yield the desired dividend as one of them was arrested as he attempted to flee.
On Sunday at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja, a man suspected to be one of the declared wanted suspected Boko Haram terrorists, Chindo Bello, was apprehended by aviation security personnel as he was boarding Aero Contractors’ Airline flight to Lagos.
The suspect has since been handed over to the military intelligence for interrogation and prosecution.
The Nigerian Army in a statement on Sunday said: “We would like to thank those eagle eyed and patriotic security agents and good citizens for the tip off that led to the arrest of the suspect.
“The Nigerian Army would like to reiterate the need for all well meaning Nigerians and those residing in our great country to be more vigilant and assist security agencies with information about the declared wanted terrorists, their sponsors and other criminals in our midst.”

Copyright The Eagle Online.
Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.theeagleonline.com.ng as the source.

Follow @DEagleOnline

Breaking News: Wanted Boko Haram terrorist arrested trying to board Aero flight -
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/breaking-news-wanted-boko-haram-terrorist-arrested-trying-to-board-aero-flight/
Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by wachakuta(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
End Time tins...
Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by micfoley: 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
Seriously?
Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by lameda07: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Photo pls??
Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by Fash20: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
wachakuta:
End Time tins...
End time ko beginning time ni
Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by Hero10001: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
Yeeboe!!
Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by yemmynoni: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance. STEP 1 withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country STEP 2 Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C STEP 3 Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria. STEP 4 Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it STEP 5 Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax STEP 6 Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate STEP 7 Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country. STEP 8 Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba. STEP 9 Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians. STEP 10 This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hee!

3 Likes

Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by Pavore9: 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
A picture should be made available.
Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by flyingsnail(f): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
LL II EE GOVERNMENT
Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by abduljabbar4(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
Good. What never happened during the useless drunkard's era. God punish gej. Stupeed man
Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by abduljabbar4(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
flyingsnail:
LL II EE GOVERNMENT

Stealing is not corruption as lying is not dishonesty
Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by Okanokan(m): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Kudos to our Security Agencies! The fight against terrorism is a collective one and Nigerians must stand out to be counted. We must defeat Evil in the land.
Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by Godfullsam(m): 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
This news is incomplete without picture undecided

lets see the face of the monster.
Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by mekaboy(m): 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hope Aero does not become a target for bokoharam.
Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
here's an eyewitness's report of how it happened

Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by honeywealth75(m): 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
:::
Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
It's only in Nigeria criminals are left to roam free.
Imagine Boko Haram members boarding flights.
Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by braine(m): 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nice.
Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by chronique(m): 12:00am On Nov 09, 2015
Mumu. You discovered that you are wanted,but still went ahead to board a flight;isn't that stupidity? Anyways,thank God he was foolish and has been caught. May the others too,be caught.
Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by basilo101: 12:02am On Nov 09, 2015
the source is not reliable
Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by Holywizard: 1:29am On Nov 09, 2015
hausa pple no get sense at all!!

1 Like

Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by PRYCE(m): 1:39am On Nov 09, 2015
ISLAMA..D!
Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by bry8ted(m): 1:59am On Nov 09, 2015
i dey wait til d tym dem go catch shekarau alive yea alive.
Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by Aromas: 2:05am On Nov 09, 2015
yemmynoni:
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but
my problem is ur approach. I would want to
suggest the following procedures and i can
assure u its going to work out successfully. if
u can unite and follow the following steps
then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of
Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and
render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of
the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office
holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate
president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the
so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re
very industrious people u will be better off
without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the
Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble
without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all
parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this
fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba
international, Kano main market, and every
other market even in the remote villages
accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all
Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha
Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for
Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence
just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u
dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee!
And don't forget to tell them that For 90mins, everyone forgot their tribe, even those who protested for Biafra became Nigeria suddenly! We re one!
Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by ninovandross(m): 2:18am On Nov 09, 2015
yemmynoni:
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but
my problem is ur approach. I would want to
suggest the following procedures and i can
assure u its going to work out successfully. if
u can unite and follow the following steps
then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of
Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and
render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of
the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office
holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate
president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the
so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re
very industrious people u will be better off
without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the
Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble
without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all
parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this
fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba
international, Kano main market, and every
other market even in the remote villages
accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all
Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha
Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for
Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence
just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u
dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee!
sacarsm at its peak, I support all ur steps broda

1 Like

Re: Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested Trying To Board Aero Flight - by yemmynoni: 7:33am On Nov 09, 2015
Aromas:

And don't forget to tell them that For 90mins, everyone forgot their tribe, even those who protested for Biafra became Nigeria suddenly! We re one!
imagine

(1) (Reply)

Pro-biafra Activists Continue Protests In Aba / I’ ll Industrialised Ondo State – APC guber aspirant / Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Reportedly Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.