Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

I’ ll Industrialised Ondo State – APC guber aspirant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ ll Industrialised Ondo State – APC guber aspirant (1288 Views)

REVEALED: EKITI Guber Aspirant Daughter Nude Pictures Trend British Media. / Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant / The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ ll Industrialised Ondo State – APC guber aspirant by Dupsy247(f): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
A federal lawmaker, representing Owo/Ose Federal Constituency of Ondo State in the House of Representatives, Dr. Bode Ayorinde, vying for the governorship seat has promised to rebuild the state through industrialisation.
Ayorinde, a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC), made the promise on Monday at a press conference to herald his political campaign, in Akure, the state capital,
He said his desire was to see every local government areas of the state witnessing industrial growth that would provide jobs for the unemployed persons.
The governorship aspirant noted that under his watch, if given the mandate to serve the people of the state, his government shall build infrastructure that would benefit the status of the oil producing state.
“My core programme is industrialisation. Every local government shall witness industrial growth that will provide jobs not only for our people, but also to attract foreigners” Ayorinde said.

http://modupegbems..com.ng/2015/11/i-ll-industrialised-ondo-state-apc.html

1 Share

Re: I’ ll Industrialised Ondo State – APC guber aspirant by Babsjad(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ayo de! Ayo ni o!! Achievers Divine Project; Rescue Mission 2016.Luros! Luros!!APC .....Change.

Re: I’ ll Industrialised Ondo State – APC guber aspirant by Babsjad(m): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
My Governor in waiting.

Re: I’ ll Industrialised Ondo State – APC guber aspirant by comos: 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
Do you want to add Ondo to the already caged and debt ridden APC states ?
Re: I’ ll Industrialised Ondo State – APC guber aspirant by iokpebholo: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Abeg make I hear word jare,i know after winning dem go begin deny am.mcheew

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED! Enugu School Where Teachers Rarely Come To Work - The Sun / Buhari’s 2016 Budget: Iran, U.S, Pose Major Threats / Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.