Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory (20476 Views)

PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr / Twitter User Claims Buhari's Photo Was Actually Taken Before 2015 Election / Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2015
Oh.

SO PMB played in the field.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by malton: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2015
One day, these guys will claim to be the reason why the sun shines!

1 Like

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by JamesUka: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2015
I'll look into it.
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by anonimi: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by saint047(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2015
Finally, something worth celebrating after 6 months of Body language.
Congratulations Eaglets. Congratulations Amuneke Congratulations GMB
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by ifISLAPYOU(f): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2015
Buhari is our gudluck
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by Louislewis: 7:57am On Nov 09, 2015
[size=20pt]Yes, Buhari was. Because he was the goal keeper and their coach. Foolish talk![/size]

7 Likes

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by Thayay(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2015
I don dey book space for FP just like some of my ogas here(won't mention names) lol......... Abeg anybody who wan sell FP or FTC should contact me.. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by sportfeva(m): 7:58am On Nov 09, 2015
After last night victory, I thought: some legacies goes to GEJ administration in all sincerity.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by OMOTADEBAYO: 7:59am On Nov 09, 2015
He is the Captain of the eaglets

1 Like

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by dearsly(m): 7:59am On Nov 09, 2015
Effects of drinking Kunu frm Daura

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 09, 2015
Aromas:
For 90mins, everyone forgot their tribe, even those who protested for Biafra became Nigeria suddenly! We re one! grin

Keep deluding urself

1 Like

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by Johnnoo(m): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2015
Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2015
Aromas:
For 90mins, everyone forgot their tribe, even those who protested for Biafra became Nigeria suddenly! We re one! grin

cheesy no mind dem ooo.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by onatisi(m): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2015
When I say Femi adeshina is too dumb and stupid for the post he occupies ppl don't see the reason why I say so. To be honest I still enjoy and value the lies of Lai Mohammed to the inane and unintelligent statements and comments from Femi adeshina

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by earthk: 8:03am On Nov 09, 2015
That's to say Buhari is also responsible for bokoharam, arm robberies and corruptions that's going on in Nigeria, he is responsible for everything that's happening in Nigeria both good and bad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2015
the Real Hebrew Israelites in the Bible are Black people (Bantu) of Africa.
Song of Solomon 1:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
I AM BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Look not upon me, because I AM BLACK, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
Job 30:30- King James Bible
My SKIN IS BLACK upon me, and my bones
are burned with heat.
  click, read , and like my Facebook Page for more information--- http://m.facebook.com/Hebrew-Israelite-Philosophy-810628495726004/ or
go this thread for more information in Nairaland
www.nairaland.com/2328147/west-africans-africans-southern-part
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by 1wolex85: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2015
egift:

PMB has this on lock-down, the wailers can cry till eternity. We don't under Buhari, Nigeria is on the path to greater heights.

Kudos to the Nigerians, Eaglets and Buhari for winning this back-2-back.

Let's call a spade a spade, Buhari has nothing to do with this. For the wailers, how hypocritical of you guys to criticize! You all did the same in 2013 when we won the nation's cup and u17 world cup!
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by PRYCE(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

What is this? A case of advanced dementia, schizophrenia or just plain old sly selective amnesia?
Have you forgotten so quickly that few days ago the Nigerian social media was awashed with criticism of Buhari and, by extension, the APC for deny refusing to fulfill the campaign promises? Has your pretty partisanship led you to outrightly ignore economic indices which point to Nigeria's decline? Need I post links to these reputable financial institutions' assessments?

Your comments, as usual, are meant to goad members of the PDP to react vituperatively hence drawing attention away from topical issues and degenerating into free-for-all bouts.

Surprise us for once - MAKE SENSE PLEASE!
Lol! Please don't send egift into exile please! This is too big a punch for ANYONE, EVEN DULLARPO to bear!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by babasanti: 8:07am On Nov 09, 2015
Even under abacha's dictatorship, nigeria won the under 17, african nations cup and olympic gold medal. So apc why the noise?
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by tbaba1234: 8:08am On Nov 09, 2015
This stupidity has started again... That was how they were attributing it to transformation agenda....
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by coolexz7(m): 8:10am On Nov 09, 2015
am I late.....did I miss something.....
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:10am On Nov 09, 2015
I no gree oh. The squad was assembled during gej administration.................

1 Like

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by dokJ: 8:11am On Nov 09, 2015
GEJ is responsible 4 d Victory. Don't ask me my reasons.

1 Like

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by Bollinger(m): 8:12am On Nov 09, 2015
True. I thought I saw a twelfth man on the pitch.
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by chesterlee(m): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2015
Adesina is obviously dumber than Garba Shehu...

The guy is a complete joke!

2 Likes

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by slap1(m): 8:18am On Nov 09, 2015
I'm ashamed of Mr Adesina.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by efilefun(m): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]
IGBOSON1:

^^^Same here!

Was expecting it too....just surprised at the speed with which it came! wink
So funny how people forgot about how GEJ brought yobo to campaign ground to tell the whole nation Nigeria wouldn't have won the nation's cup if not for GEJ, no wailer complained then, they were busy screaming yes it true, and here comes adeshina and they wanna strangle the man
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by sarutobie(m): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2015
First class sycophants...
1.under Jonathan Nigeria won the Afcon (we won it last in 95)

2.that same year we won this u-17 too.

3.that same year we had one of our best performance in the world cup since 94....sick sycophants everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by efilefun(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2015
Thayay:
I don dey book space for FP just like some of my ogas here(won't mention names) lol......... Abeg anybody who wan sell FP or FTC should contact me.. Hahaha
That dude and their defender who conceded the penalty both claimed 15years.... Was almost crying for soccer

1 Like

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by olaola003: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2015
and so?

Unisex Toms Shoes for sale( wholesale and retail)
https://www.nairaland.com/2723370/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by zingywingy: 8:24am On Nov 09, 2015
They played African tournament and came 4th. They just included no name guys. Almost 8 new guys in starting 11.
FastShipping:
But these boys were selected before Buhari became president na........... grin grin grin

Jonathan approved the selection of these boys grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Greenfield University: We Payed ₦180 Million For The Release Of Our Children / Igwe Anugwu Bestows Seyi Tinubu With Nwanedinamba Of Igbo Land-photo / Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.