Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory (20474 Views)

PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr / Twitter User Claims Buhari's Photo Was Actually Taken Before 2015 Election / Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by ElCapone(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Going by his antecedents, if Buhari had his way that team would have been almost filled with northerners and poor Igbos wouldn't even get a look-in!
Does dis even sound intelligible to you, or have u forgotten dat as C in C he cld give orders dat so and so shld be on da team and da coach has no choice but to obey. Yet low brains like urself can't see anything gud in watever he does, its ur type dat wld get a job under dis government and still wld shamelessly show ur unbridled hatred 4 him. Despite da team bin dominated by south easterners no 1 is complaining cos we gat da job done irrespective of their regions, #Abegrecievesense !!!
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by alaskido(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2015
Who told you PMB is responsible for the U-17 World cup victory? It is just a coincidence. Abi this na another GEJ? grin
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by tinktanker: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2015
egift:

PMB has this on lock-down, the wailers can cry till eternity. We don't under Buhari, Nigeria is on the path to greater heights.

Kudos to the Nigerians, Eaglets and Buhari for winning this back-2-back.
I guess apc has clouded your reason. Dey won it 3 times in 8yrs under gej. Apc propaganda is for d blind like u. So top being foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by tinktanker: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2015
egift:

PMB has this on lock-down, the wailers can cry till eternity. We don't under Buhari, Nigeria is on the path to greater heights.

Kudos to the Nigerians, Eaglets and Buhari for winning this back-2-back.
I guess apc has clouded your reason. Dey won it 3 times in 8yrs under gej. Apc propaganda is for d blind like u. So top being foolish. When u say back to back. Was it pmb dat won it first?dat y i say u dont reason.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
Femi is mad.

Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by khalids: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello Pips, Ever since Linda Ikeji showed us the benefits of her blogging, everyone I know now wants to open a blog.
Na wa for people with copy and paste mentality.

Anyways this fellow in my office open his own "Block" (this is no error or typo) grin.
I don tell the guy make him learn to spell first before opening any blog.

Anyways see the blog link below feel free to bash him or encourage him (all na traffic)

http://davisonplat..com.ng/

You might also get some good sports prediction for all you sports betting lovers. Note, me don loose over 3k on this bros prediction ooo cry
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Please femi Buhari is not God to be responsible for the U-17 victory. He didn't do more than any simple Nigerian who prayed nd wish them well. So Buhari is now God abi?
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kestolovee95:
There is no change here, Biafrans like Kelechi Iheanacho brought glory to the zoo last time, another set of Biafrans defended it successfully.

The lazy north and parasitic yorrobers make the zoo look like a failed Islamic country but Easterners/Biafrans make the zoo look a bit respectable in the eyes of the world by bringing honour to it.
Biafrans can achieve more than these without being bugged down with the awusa/fulani /yoruba baggage in a full republic of Biafrans.

The Islamic zoo is damned without Biafrans but #BiafraMustCome.
ISEEEEEEEEEEEE NWA CHINEKE
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by nicolosam(m): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
It is high time we argued objectively here and do away with unnecessary sentiments based on religion/tribe and political affiliation. We cannot rule out the fact that the eaglets victory at the just concluded world tournament happened during the time of Buhari. What we should be analysing is the position of Buhari on the pitch...I think buhari wore jersey No9 while Lai Mohammed was the Goal keeper! Nigeria's democracy is fake and our politicians are mere snollygoster who are feeding on the fantasies of Nigerians to hoodwink us in driving us around. Revolution is inevitable and kudos to all lovers of freedom.
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Bact to back here means 1985 and 2015, when Buhari was the Head of State and President respectively.

That's ur definition of back to back? Interesting! Politics sure has a lot of power. Power to warp people's reasoning.
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is their fourth winnings. So dullard is not responsible for the winning! What is wrong with these primitive leaders coming out to talk trash and sound like uncivilized human beings?
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by yomisabere(m): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kestolovee95:
There is no change here, Biafrans like Kelechi Iheanacho brought glory to the zoo last time, another set of Biafrans defended it successfully.

The lazy north and parasitic yorrobers make the zoo look like a failed Islamic country but Easterners/Biafrans make the zoo look a bit respectable in the eyes of the world by bringing honour to it.
Biafrans can achieve more than these without being bugged down with the awusa/fulani /yoruba baggage in a full republic of Biafrans.

The Islamic zoo is damned without Biafrans but #BiafraMustCome.

Mention my tribe again in any of your embittered comment and invoke the wrath of 'shopona' (Elete)
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by j1mmy: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
well in the face of no economic, corruption or social victories for him...football is the only thing left for the Fulani herdsman from Daura.

1 Like

Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by Kestolovee95(f): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

What is this? A case of advanced dementia, schizophrenia or just plain old sly selective amnesia?
Have you forgotten so quickly that few days ago the Nigerian social media was awashed with criticism of Buhari and, by extension, the APC for refusing to fulfill their campaign promises? Has your petty partisanship led you to outrightly ignore economic indices which point to Nigeria's decline? Need I post links to these reputable financial institutions' assessments?

Your comments, as usual, are meant to goad members of the PDP to react vituperatively hence drawing attention away from topical issues and degenerating into free-for-all bouts.

Surprise us for once - MAKE SENSE PLEASE!

Damn! that was a sucker punch!

Listen egift is the daftest creature in the milky way. That bufoon's job is simple---> Log onto the internet, become an ijiot, stay allergic to common sense, collect your 15 naira stipend per sai buharia post. grin

He is cursed with poverty beyond redemption, you shouldn't expect common sense from a loafer who failed in school, failed in web design biz and failed in every endeavour and ended up a sai buhari e-bandit that scavenges for MTN cheat for free browsing. grin

You need to see the 'suit' he is wearing in his pic, he borrowed his father's 1978 'coat' for a 419 web business seminar to scam people. He deserves your pity not scoldings. grin
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by basilo101: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
Aromas:
For 90mins, everyone forgot their tribe, even those who protested for Biafra became Nigeria suddenly! We re one! grin
That was because there was no qoata system in the selection of players therby giving the Biafrans opportuinity to show their talents to the world, if the zoo apply same in every other thing, Biafra will die a natural death.
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by funkyjms: 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:49am On Nov 11, 2015
funkyjms:
TheSonOf.Mark

Boss, I sent you a PM and yet to get a response. I need your assistance. That's all.

I saw your mail but since we've had no prior interaction, I didn't respond..
Re: Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory by funkyjms: 3:39am On Nov 11, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary / Greenfield University: We Payed ₦180 Million For The Release Of Our Children / Igwe Anugwu Bestows Seyi Tinubu With Nwanedinamba Of Igbo Land-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.