Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,653 members, 7,958,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

A Twist In The Ipob One Million Man March - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Twist In The Ipob One Million Man March (813 Views)

The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Twist In The Ipob One Million Man March by RichieF27: 4:55am On Nov 09, 2015
Watching the protest organized by the Indigenous people of Biafra yesterday on channels television,some thing caught my attention. I saw banners bearing the pictures of Nnamdi Kanu and James Ibori with inscriptions like " release Nnamdi Kanu and James Ibori" , " Release our Heroes" and " We are tied of the British fraud".
Another interesting part of this protest on the Niger bridge axis is that the protest started all the way from Agbor in Delta state through Asaba to Onitsha on the 6th and as at 10pm yesterday 7th they were already at Awka the capital of
Anambra state heading to Enugu. For those of you who know the antecedence of James Onanefe Ibori,would agree with me that he is one man who commands alot of respect like Alamieghiesia in the Niger delta and if his brothers have, decided to join the IPOB family to fight for,justice then Buhari and his government is in for more troubles. I even heard the PPRO of police Anambra state saying on a national TV that the protest
is overwhelming but so far it has been peaceful.
On the Rivers state axis,it was recorded that the Movement of the Survival of Ogoni People (MOSOP) have also joined the protest with banners bearing pictures of Nnamdi Kanu and Ken Saro Wiwa. This was due anger arising from the neglect the Ogoni people have suffered over the years and the recent seizure of
an art work " Ogoni Bus" donated to Nigeria in memory of Ken Saro Wiwa which was seized by the Nigerian
customs at the Lagos port.
Listening to Radio Biafra yesterday afternoon,I heard callers from Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa with funny names like " Commander shoot and stand", " Black scorpion" etc calling to issue orders to their followers to return to the creeks. Women are not left out as I,also heard
women calling in to give information on the movement of security agents and their experiences in the protest and how they had to move through swampy areas to join in the protest in Bayelsa state, some of them even got wounded but still continued after they were treated.
I even heard security agents who called as anonymous giving out tips on how to beat the security agencies and to avoid arrest,some of them suggested to the deputy director of Radio Biafra Uche Mefor to alert the protesters to always move in large numbers as with that it will be difficult for the security operatives to arrest any of them.
The twist here is that Radio Biafra has gone beyond Nnamdi Kanu,it has giving birth to a struggle for survival, it has reawakened the consciousness of the
marginalized people in Nigeria and Buhari has giving impetus to it with his 97% and 5% dichotomy, lopsidedness in his appointments so far and body
language.
The arrest and continued detention of Nnamdi Kanu may bring Nigeria to its knees and if that happens,two things are involved which I see as the break up of this fake contraption called Nigeria as was predicted by the USA or an acceptable peace which will be achieved
through dialogue and negotiations. Whichever way it goes ,Buhari will be the loser and Nnamdi Kanu and Nigerians as winners.
For those of you who still think Nnamdi Kanu represents only the Igbo race,think again because the happenings in recent times says otherwise. Nigeria under Buhari is seating on a time bomb and Buhari is carrying the burden of guilt which may soon overwhelm him if proper care is not taking.
Nnamdi Kanu represents the voiceless women being raped all over the south by Fulani herdsmen, he represents the people whose land have been polluted
by the IOC's with no means of livelihood, he represents those who are murdered in cold blood in plateau and other north central states, he represents all the people who have suffered one form of maltreatment in Nigeria and Nnamdi Kanu is now a movement and you can not stop that movement by arresting Nnamdi Kanu.
Copied

Re: A Twist In The Ipob One Million Man March by UmuEri(m): 5:18am On Nov 09, 2015
Let me help you add some pics....

The zoo is finished!

Re: A Twist In The Ipob One Million Man March by Nwaaba1(m): 5:29am On Nov 09, 2015
Interested Many are ready to sacrifice their life.
Re: A Twist In The Ipob One Million Man March by oluwafemi113(m): 5:34am On Nov 09, 2015
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but
my problem is ur approach. I would want to
suggest the following procedures and i can
assure u its going to work out successfully. if
u can unite and follow the following steps
then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of
Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and
render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of
the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office
holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate
president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the
so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re
very industrious people u will be better off
without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the
Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble
without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all
parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this
fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba
international, Kano main market, and every
other market even in the remote villages
accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all
Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha
Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for
Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence
just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u
dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! See Sick-looking Photos Of Cancer-stricken Former Minister Diezani / Paris Attach / Nigerian Scholar Solves 156-year-old Problem In Maths, Gets One Million Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.