Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics (1824 Views)

Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" / "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR / Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by UmuEri(m): 5:41am On Nov 09, 2015
Yes. Fellow Biafrans, come let us send scares down the spins of the ZOO. The pics of all the mass protest if posted here, will send the message Clare.

Indeed many are yet to come to terms the reality on ground!

I make bold to say at this moment, that Nnamdi Kanu is a Spirit, he was sent by God. And like Jesus, anyone who heard his voice followed him. I heard his voice, and I followed him!

And for those who doesn't agree, this pics of mass protest all over the world proves his followership.

Now lets keep it rolling

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by Khd95(m): 5:43am On Nov 09, 2015
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by UmuEri(m): 5:45am On Nov 09, 2015
Indeed, he is a spirit

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 09, 2015
I just wish igbos would start building skyscrapers soonest. This habbit of 4 story building is more like concrete jungle

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by dtruth3(m): 5:47am On Nov 09, 2015
He has become the voice of the voiceless. Yes he is a spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by divinehand2003(m): 5:48am On Nov 09, 2015
Biafra is serious oooo. I saw the protest in Enugu on Sunday with my eyes. This is no joke ooo. Same way boko haram started until it led to something else. FG pls do the needful right now that we still have some peace in that region.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by Omambala1(m): 5:51am On Nov 09, 2015
He is not just a spirit, he is my savior!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by UmuEri(m): 5:54am On Nov 09, 2015
The ZOO is shivering already

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by Akposkool(m): 5:54am On Nov 09, 2015
Spirit? Please common he cant do jack. But come to think of it are these igbos really serious? They should know this is not gej but pmb. That man na retired general ooo. Don't mess with him cus if you close port harcourt then the entire east is stocked.
I believe the country is slowly progressing so please my igbo brothers why start an uproar outta nothing.
Who don face riot before no go pray for war.
A word is enough for the..........
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by Lvlink(f): 5:59am On Nov 09, 2015
I saw this pics...

Am not against peaceful protest, but I still believe PMB will do better. If only this criminals will alow him!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 09, 2015
Lvlink:
I saw this pics...

Am not against peaceful protest, but I still believe PMB will do better. If only this criminals will alow him!

Typical yoruba...believes is master will do better yet couldn't afford the same belief for GEJ. The most bigoted people on the face of the earth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by Boss13: 6:05am On Nov 09, 2015
Nnamdi Kalu is an opportunist. The death of Ojukwu created in him an idea he never truly fathomed. Now, poor miserable and gullible Ibo youths, who think having a country of their own would make them better off, see Nnamdi as a leader.

These youth would never blame themselves but the government for any mishaps in their lives. They blame the government for having no education. They blame the government for having no skills. They also blame the government for having no jobs.

They search for external reasons other than inward. Now, here comes a messiah with a glimpse of hope - a new country where all things would hold. They never wondered why the Ibo elders, especially those who experienced the hard times, have kept mum.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by UmuEri(m): 6:05am On Nov 09, 2015
People are ready to die for Kanu!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by UmuEri(m): 6:07am On Nov 09, 2015
He is loved by his people!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by Kestolovee95(f): 6:08am On Nov 09, 2015
liberty300:
I just wish igbos would start building skyscrapers soonest. This habbit of 4 story building is more like concrete jungle

Compare it with it your yorroberland Ibadam, a 'city' without toilets. grin

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by dtruth3(m): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2015
Children are not left out

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by abouzaid: 6:10am On Nov 09, 2015
UmuEri:
Yes. Fellow Biafrans, come let us send scares down the spins of the ZOO. The pics of all the mass protest if posted here, will send the message Clare.

Indeed many are yet to come to terms the reality on ground!

I make bold to say at this moment, that Nnamdi Kanu is a Spirit, he was sent by God. And like Jesus, anyone who heard his voice followed him. I heard his voice, and I followed him!

And for those who doesn't agree, this pics of mass protest all over the world proves his followership.

Now lets keep it rolling
please help me to open a thread with this vanguard report on the biafran struggle, it's this morning newspaper report . www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/s-east-govs-divided-over-pro-biafra-struggle/

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by IlekeHD: 6:13am On Nov 09, 2015
Good to know. Will help you guys correct Igbo history on wikipedia with this new info.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by dtruth3(m): 6:15am On Nov 09, 2015
abouzaid:
please help me to open a thread with this vanguard report on the biafran struggle, it's this morning newspaper report . www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/s-east-govs-divided-over-pro-biafra-struggle/
you mean you can't open a thread? So what are you doing on Niraland?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by UmuEri(m): 6:18am On Nov 09, 2015
Pics don't lie

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 09, 2015
grin some people wont be happy with this..!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by godjb(f): 7:03am On Nov 09, 2015
If the Eastern Part of Nigeria, needs to be independent and have self determination so be it. It is not a force to join other ethic or region to form Nigeria.
Under the UN article, it is permissible for any people from a country to sue for self-determination and independent from a country.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by tonytony208(m): 7:13am On Nov 09, 2015
I saw your heading op, and I told myself only a starck illiterate will believe this. Kanu is a spirit? If your other Igbo brothers believe this, then they are truly backward in their reasoning.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by coolzeal(m): 7:15am On Nov 09, 2015
President Assad did not believe Syria will be a waste land. Syrians demanded a change and were met with guns. Today his country is a waste land because of his foolishness and stupidity. Assad must be hoping he had done things differently if given the chance. The world have changed, it will take just a bomb to go off in SE and the international community attention will focus on Nigeria. Report will be carried all over the world and US will step in to stop human right abuses which illiterate Buhari will refuse and chaos and crisis will start and then Nigeria falls apart. What any responsible government would do is listen to the agitation and see whether there are genuine grievances and find solution. Detaining people will only inflame the situation. Nobody should under estimate the combustibility of Nigeria unless the person is a lunatic. The SE people will not be cowed by few criminal politicians after their personal interest. Self determination is a human right, South Sudan got it and Biafra will achieve it. No amount of intimidation and harassment will stop our agitation unless there is genuine promise to restructure Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2015
Akposkool:
Spirit? Please common he cant do jack. But come to think of it are these igbos really serious? They should know this is not gej but pmb. That man na retired general ooo. Don't mess with him cus if you close port harcourt then the entire east is stocked.
I believe the country is slowly progressing so please my igbo brothers why start an uproar outta nothing.
Who don face riot before no go pray for war.
A word is enough for the..........

Funny enough, Buhari;s tyranny will speed up the end of Nigeria.

He has already divided Nigeria into 97% and 5%.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Spirit, He Was Sent By God - Festival Of Pics by Akposkool(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2015
noblezone:

Funny enough, Buhari;s tyranny will speed up the end of Nigeria.
He has already divided Nigeria into 97% and 5%.
No offence but you need to learn your percentage very well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Who "Dogs And Baboons" Were According To 2012 PMB Statements / The Truth About Video Implicating Mama Taraba / Buhari Has Abandoned Governance For Foreign Interests– Ayo Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.