Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Mike Ozekhome( SAN)Live On Channelstv Sunrise Daily On The Taraba Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Ozekhome( SAN)Live On Channelstv Sunrise Daily On The Taraba Tribunal (1209 Views)

Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome / Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome / #ObaOfBeninDeath: Mike Ozekhome Shaves Hair (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Ozekhome( SAN)Live On Channelstv Sunrise Daily On The Taraba Tribunal by maupe: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2015
Mike Ozrkhome is currently explaining in our Abuja studio, shinning light on the mistakes made by the Taraba Tribunal. Follow the interview
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/11/07/taraba-governorship-tribunal-set-to-deliver-judgement/
Re: Mike Ozekhome( SAN)Live On Channelstv Sunrise Daily On The Taraba Tribunal by maupe: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2015
He says Tribunal was wrong in ordering a certificate of return awarded to the APC candidate, Aisha Alhassan
Re: Mike Ozekhome( SAN)Live On Channelstv Sunrise Daily On The Taraba Tribunal by maupe: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2015
He says by the constitution, a fresh election should have been conducted
Re: Mike Ozekhome( SAN)Live On Channelstv Sunrise Daily On The Taraba Tribunal by maupe: 7:59am On Nov 09, 2015
He says by the constitution, INEC MAYor MAY (OPTIONAL)not witness a primary election done by a political party
Re: Mike Ozekhome( SAN)Live On Channelstv Sunrise Daily On The Taraba Tribunal by EternalTruths: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2015
Fulanization of Taraba

Very soon Taraba will become another Plateau

Courtesy of

KING OF THE NORTH cool
Re: Mike Ozekhome( SAN)Live On Channelstv Sunrise Daily On The Taraba Tribunal by dustmalik: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2015
Mike Ozrkhome is a PDP lawyer, so no surprises here. He has always supported criminality

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome( SAN)Live On Channelstv Sunrise Daily On The Taraba Tribunal by maupe: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2015
dustmalik:
Mike Ozrkhome is a PDP lawyer, so no surprises here. He has always supported criminality
After him, we will hear from another legal virtuoso. Stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome( SAN)Live On Channelstv Sunrise Daily On The Taraba Tribunal by drberry(m): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2015
maupe:
He says by the constitution, a fresh election should have been conducted
And it's very true. I read a section of the Constitution concerning the matter Section 140. It clearly stated that in such issues as Taraba's, the election should be nullified and a fresh election should be conducted and not that the other party/candidate should be declared winner. Hence it makes me think if there's no external(federal) influence on the tribunal's judgement.
Re: Mike Ozekhome( SAN)Live On Channelstv Sunrise Daily On The Taraba Tribunal by maupe: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2015
drberry:

And it's very true. I read a section of the Constitution concerning the matter Section 140. It clearly stated that in such issues as Taraba's, the election should be nullified and a fresh election should be conducted and not that the other party/candidate should be declared winner. Hence it makes me think if there's no external(federal) influence on the tribunal's judgement.
Precisely. He claims that by the constitution, the issue of PDP not presenting a certified candidate at the polls, should have resulted in the tribunal calling for a fresh election.
Re: Mike Ozekhome( SAN)Live On Channelstv Sunrise Daily On The Taraba Tribunal by drberry(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2015
maupe:

Precisely. He claims that by the constitution, the issue of PDP not presenting a certified candidate at the polls, should have resulted in the tribunal calling for a fresh election.
Exactly the point.
Re: Mike Ozekhome( SAN)Live On Channelstv Sunrise Daily On The Taraba Tribunal by PRYCE(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2015
People kept saying that clause in the electoral act was rejected by the court. The Question is, was it expunged? The courts cannot dictate to the HOA what laws to make and what laws not to make!

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome( SAN)Live On Channelstv Sunrise Daily On The Taraba Tribunal by bolajJP007: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2015
Nobody takes Mike Ozekhome serious again in this country. Since he was released by his aledged captors, his utterances has been disgusting(permit me to use that word).
This was the same man who was shouting and sueing PMB before the elections and saying all sort of rubbish during the campaign era.
All this fake SAN are the problem of Nigeria. Its is they who say one thing when given a lot of money and come back to say otherwise again.
Though i didnt watch the program but am sure he will make mention of the fact that the tribunal sat in Abuja, but forgetting that the tribunal was moved to Abuja during his paymaster's regime, same with that of Rivers state.
I think it time this selfish me are show that there oppinion are not needed in present Nigeria. Whatever he says might and i know will be ruled out by the supreme court, so whatever his oppinion is useless.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome( SAN)Live On Channelstv Sunrise Daily On The Taraba Tribunal by maupe: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2015
bolajJP007:

Though i didnt watch the program but am sure he will make mention of the fact that the tribunal sat in Abuja, but forgetting that the tribunal was moved to Abuja during his paymaster's regime, same with that of Rivers state.

He made no mention of the relocation of the tribunals. And also, the tribunals were moved when PMB became President'
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/185230-pdp-governors-condemn-relocation-of-rivers-taraba-akwa-ibom-states-tribunals-to-abuja.html
Re: Mike Ozekhome( SAN)Live On Channelstv Sunrise Daily On The Taraba Tribunal by meforyou1(m): 9:19am On Nov 09, 2015
maupe:
Mike Ozrkhome is currently explaining on our stations the mistakes made by the Taraba Tribunal. Follow the interview
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/11/07/taraba-governorship-tribunal-set-to-deliver-judgement/
hello, are u Maupe Ogun of Channels tv?

(1) (Reply)

Photo: What Our Founding Fathers Said About NIGERIA / $2bn Arms Deal: FG Slams 6-count Money Laundering Charge Against Dokpesi / Biafra: Army Plans To Relocate Headquarters To Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.