Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 (42395 Views)

아시안바카라▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻아시안바카라 / 아시안바카라▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻아시안바카라 / 바카라사이트▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻바카라사이트 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Kolade354(m): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
darefestus:
Coogar, Kolade354 is viewing, can you spare a word for him. He said much!

Old man, when will you get sense

3 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
PietroRico:
funny how you've avoided talking about your shameless act of hiding behind swagloverss, like the pűssy you are in real life, only to come out when the heat had died

You can cuss from now till you actually get a legit job, it doesn't change the fact that you are a shady bąstard, nothing more grin

coogar hide? so you didn't get the memo that i got banned? a total forum ban. ain't you people the same lots talking nonsense thinking i would never return.

i am back now - hop into ring. PM all your faggòt crew and take shots at me. you are a disgrace to your parents. if i don't have a legit job, na your papa dey feed me? useless son of an irresponsible father!

8 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by ifyalways(f): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
I can't believe my eyes. Y'all are still on this matter?

Well, Coogar is back,can anyone provide evidence(s) of what he has been accused of NOW?

It's more pathetic that men(so-called) are the main actors, running around in circles and embarrassing themselves.

Na real wao

4 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by airmark(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
follypimpi:

Two wrongs don't make a right though. You are quite aware how rumours spread, before you know it, the young man will be called a rapist. Majority on here are just hoping more dirty linen will be washed in public, please do not give them the opportunity to feed off such infos.

I am as free as a bird let him bring evidence. Ask coogar to tell us if he never asked babe3 to send 70 usd to india. At least he listens to you .
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

kolade354 was born a morön. he was belched out of the vägina of a village witch. i have few words for him. he has no mind of his own. his utterances are similar to the babbling of a recovering mad man under the ministration of a bar beach spiritualist.

he can fall off a high rise for all i care. actually, i hope he catches a stray bullet on his way home tonight and if he escapes that, i pray the foundation of the house he stays collapses while he's fast asleep!
Holy blood of nebuchadnezzer shocked
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by follypimpi(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
It is getting ugly, gonna bounce!
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Old man, when will you get sense

I have more sense than all your ancestors put together.

Why cuss a man in his absence. You cussed him out before, now do same!

1 Like

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
fellis:

I didn't address him in my post but he quoted me to hyperventilate because he is one of those liking his own posts with alts.
HAHAHAHA.
STOP LIKING YOUR OWN POSTS WITH YOUR ALTS AND STOP OBSESSING OVER MY VAGINÅ YOU PERVERT!

obsessing about your vägina? is it possible to obsess over a wrinkled tampon socket? only never do wells attention seeking whòres like you really care about likes! if there's quality in the post, i am satisfied. so na those likes go feed me?

this is how morons like you worry about small issues and completely overlook the bigger picture. fellis, go and hang out where your mates are. you are too old to be here. your mates are knitting wool in old people's homes!

bloody arsëwipe!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by follypimpi(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
airmark:

I am as free as a bird let him bring evidence. Ask coogar to tell us if he never asked babe3 to send 70 usd to india. At least he listens to you .

Baba just free the matter, hin no worth am I beg. Words travel fast you know & u know people can talk bare. I beg just free this whole matter!
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Spikkylee: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mke nobody put mouth or advice any nonsense tin for hia ooo...D oda thread sey everybdy talk as em lke..!! Mke sametin happen for hia
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
ifyalways:

Well, Coogar is back,can anyone provide evidence(s) of what he has been accused of NOW?

It's more pathetic that men(so-called) are the main actors, running around in circles and embarrassing themselves.

Na real wao

the men are the actors cos whoever manages to pull coogar down would get a blöwjob from the "victim". the rat race is intense - they are all falling over themselves to outdo each other. useless bunch of idïots. you start wondering whether their priests forgot to say few prayers during their christening!

6 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

kolade354 was born a morön. he was belched out of the vägina of a village witch. i have few words for him. he has no mind of his own. his utterances are similar to the babbling of a recovering mad man under the ministration of a bar beach spiritualist.

he can fall off a high rise for all i care. actually, i hope he catches a stray bullet on his way home tonight and if he escapes that, i pray the foundation of the house he stays collapses while he's fast asleep!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

obsessing about your vägina? is it possible to obsess over a wrinkled tampon socket? only never do wells attention seeking whòres like you really care about likes! if there's quality in the post, i am satisfied. so na those likes go feed me?
this is how morons like you worry about small issues and completely overlook the bigger picture. fellis, go and hang out where your mates are. you are too old to be here. your mates are knitting wool in old people's homes!
bloody arsëwipe!
Why is my presence on the thread bothering you?
You don't own Nairaland or decide how it is run so get off my back.
I will post wherever I like.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Kolade354(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
darefestus:

I have more sense than all your ancestors put together.

Why cuss a man in his absence. You cussed him out before, now do same!
You're a bustering idiot.
Do you think I will be here all day on a fraudstar matter like you shameless old man with ant brain?

1 Like

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by MysticZeus: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

madam, why don't you mind your business? how many of your mates do you see here? if you are looking to find a partner to warm your bed, i suggest you wipe your väginal fluids, zip up and scram out of here. we may like women but not your ilk with wrinkled püssies.

Wrinkled Pussieee? shocked

Hahahhahahaha

3 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Spikkylee: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

bloody arsëwipe!

Jst spare am jare

3 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by kramfonos(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
airmark:

Everything is now beyond the back-and-forth flurry of e-mails. Why not you or Nihilist post the FRAUD EVIDENCE to lay this to rest?

I remember there were claims of evidence on the other thread. Then again, where on God's green earth is BABE3 ? Shouldn't she be making a case for herself now with the accused online and unbanned?

2 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Dadehmola: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
•Belched outta vagina of village witch
•Fart of Leprous woman
•Bastard
•Illegitimate child
•Vagina
•Catch stray bullet
•Irresponsible father
•XYZ chromosomes

*in your voice* ...wash, rinse & repeat

Coogar ..you have run outta steam - deactivate this account & repackage yourself Abeg.

15 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coded01: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
airmark:

If i ever raped anyone in my life or charged for rape ,may i leave the surface of the earth untimely and in a painful way. Let coogar says that if he has nt used another person's Credit card before fraudulently, may he die before his time and painfully. I am waiting
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by 4nobody4every1: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
RomanZeus:

Holy blood of nebuchadnezzer shocked

Holy blood of Pharoah and Herod grin grin grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
fellis:

Why is my presence on the thread bothering you?
You don't own Nairaland or decide how it is run so get off my back.
I will post wherever I like.

your presence isn't bothering me, your moronic utterances are! you can always read and view without posting. when men are doing their thing, stay in the background. no one mentioned your name or what not - why seek attention? must we know you are present or what's the essence of writing about "likes"? did you grow up having daddy issues?

4 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by IVORY2009(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Coogar
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by elantraceey(f): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hahahaha, I love this guy's boldness though , he is very good at dodging questions and turning tables.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

your presence isn't bothering me, your moronic utterances are! you can always read and view without posting. when men are doing their thing, stay in the background. no one mentioned your name or what not - why seek attention? must we know you are present or what's the essence of writing about "likes"? did you grow up having daddy issues?
If my posts bother you then skip past them.
Don't read them!

I will post anywhere I like.

14 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by PietroRico(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

coogar hide? so you didn't get the memo that i got banned? a total forum ban. ain't you people the same lots talking nonsense thinking i would never return.

i am back now - hop into ring. PM all your faggòt crew and take shots at me. you are a disgrace to your parents. if i don't have a legit job, na your papa dey feed me? useless son of an irresponsible father!
Lol
Dumbfück
So the ban prevented you from using any of your alternate monikers to defend yourself, but it hasn't prevented you from using them to like your posts to feed your online self esteem, as it's all that matter to your miserable life

Your reputation as a pathological liar is unparalleled, so pls dish out a more sensible one

You have no legit job
You feed yourself and your miserable family with the proceeds from your fraudulent activities

14 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Kolade354:
You're a bustering idiot.
Do you think I will be here all day on a fraudstar matter like you shameless old man with ant brain?

Quote him, oga!

I havent even wished death on you yet and you are making this about me - Quote the guy you called a fraudster na - or are you scared?

Btw, i've always had the belief you like attention, and i wont be the one to give you that.
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Spikkylee: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

Guy no mind am nw...
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by HeisenbergWW: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
kramfonos:

Everything is now beyond the back-and-forth flurry of e-mails. Why not you or Nihilist post the FRAUD EVIDENCE to lay this to rest?

I remember there were claims of evidence on the other thread. Then again, where on God's green earth is BABE3 ? Shouldn't she be making a case for herself now with the accused online and unbanned?

My thoughts exactly.
The accused moniker is back online and all those making mouth about having all sort of evidences have dissappeared like the "fart of a leprous woman". grin
if he can actually come back and continue beating u in e-battles like he always did , then shame on youse

1 Like

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by adebayo201: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
Small small the thread is going...

380+ posts...

One matter... One person... Still no evidence. Okay o
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Odunharry(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
ifyalways:

Na real wao
true talk..
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by BTT(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
'When you wrestle with a pig, you get dirty with the mud and the pig get[b]s[/b]happy' - B. R. Fashola

As faceless as Nairaland is, it is actually interestingly not as anonymous.

Serious allegations of dual personality is grave for any individual who cherishes integrity. Remember, people have met people here and businesses have been struck here on Nairaland.

If you ask me, will I not do a little background check on Nairaland about anybody I met on here before doing business with such an individual especially if our only meeting point is Nairaland ab initio.

My unsolicited opinion is that the allegations of dual/multiple personalities are yet to be reasonably denied. Rather than throw tantrums, I would carefully clear allegations on my name if I had such attacks on my personality.

The counter-allegations of 'rape', 'jail term', 'paedophilia', etc come clearly as diversionary and puerile - to say the least, even though the 'accused' has deemed it fit to 'swear' and 'cuss' on the authenticity of these allegations.

Seathe your swords, it's a small world anyway.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Laveda(f): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
firstEVA:
if you know the op whose other moniker is thesonofmark, you will know very well that he seeks the kind of attention he is deprived of in real life, he wants to be recognised as Nairaland FBI agent. He is an attention seeking raving lunatic.
grin grin grin was wondering where you are

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police / Soldier Who Drives Taxi Fight With Police for Breaking His Windscreen / Thieves Terrorising UNN Caught In Nsukka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.