Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,665 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 (42721 Views)

아시안바카라▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻아시안바카라 / 아시안바카라▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻아시안바카라 / 바카라사이트▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻바카라사이트 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
This thread will be even more interesting than the Sex Olympic one. At least the accussed is here, and some of the whistle-blowers are here as well, oya ready your arsenal, let missles start flying.
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
r231:

seriously undecided undecided

the ban was less than 24hrs because i told them to unban you so that you can defend yourself and you choose not to come back till 10yrs later so blame that on yourself not mods
grin grin grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Kolade354:
The only thing sauron/coogar/swagloverss/ is good at is Cussing!!!
Apart from. That, he is a total failure and a disgrace to the human race.
It took you 3 days to come out of your hiding, Instead of you to defend all those allegations, You still have the gut to cuss.
Coogar, I know your father is a failure like you, The only thing you learn from him is how to cursee scam and change job like a chameleon.

it took me 3 days to come out cos i was banned for 3 days. that logic is way above you? you are a disgrace to the community that sponsored your education, you homöerotic pleb. my father raised a genius, your father raised a dullard. if darwin's theory is true then my father is a genius & yours is a brain dead, pissy drunk, alcohol-sodden degenerate.

PietroRico:
The wussie first avoided my interrogation as swagloverss, he's doing it again as coogar
Shameless being grin

how can i be swagloverss? is this the new claim? this is how i was called clement. after clement, wonlasewonimi swore on his father's scrotum i was babe. now, you plebs have come up again with swagloverss?

i have been here all day destroying your existence and you think i would use anyone's moniker to hide? we are talking about coogar here.....a god of mere mortals like you! may amadioha impregnate you with coral snakes for even thinking i ran, you stinking swine!

odunharry - this is the last one...i promise. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Dyt(f): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Tell me something I need to know
Then take my breath and never let it go
If you just let me invade your space
I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain

And if in the moment I bite my lip
Baby, in that moment you'll know this is
Something bigger than us and beyond bliss
Give me a reason to believe it

'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder
And if you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder
Baby, love me harder
Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,
Love me, love me, love me,
Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,
Harder, harder, harde
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by PietroRico(m): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
r231:

the ban was less than 24hrs because i told them to unban you so that you can defend yourself and you choose not to come back till 10yrs later so blame that on yourself not mods
yet another lie exposed

5 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Spikkylee: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
fellis:
grin grin grin

No go dey find trouble ooo cheesy
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
r231:

so how was i to know it was less than 24 hours? this was what i saw on the day.

2 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
r231:

so how was i to know it was less than 24 hours? this was what i saw on the day. i wasn't around to see you lobbying for the ban to be lifted. so you aren't being accurate with the facts!

2 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Spikkylee:
No go dey find trouble ooo cheesy
Kikikiki grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by r231(m): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

so how was i to know it was less than 24 hours? this was what i saw on the day.

dont do this........
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Spikkylee: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
fellis:
Kikikiki grin

Jst dey enjoy d film jeje
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by r231(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

so how was i to know it was less than 24 hours? this was what i saw on the day. i wasn't around to see you lobbying for the ban to be lifted. so you aren't being accurate with the facts!

Don't !!!
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
r231:

Don't !!!

are you seeing this?

3 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Laveda(f): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dharay99 grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by r231(m): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

are you seeing this?

Oga continue your play with the house.
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Braintouch(m): 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
Msheew! The film self no sweet. The actors dem no fit kill the boss

2 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Braintouch:
Msheew! The film self no sweet. The actors dem no fit kill the boss

grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Braintouch(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Glock8:

grin
People ticket money don waste grin grin cheesy
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Dadehmola: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dyt:
Tell me something I need to know
Then take my breath and never let it go
If you just let me invade your space
I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain

And if in the moment I bite my lip
Baby, in that moment you'll know this is
Something bigger than us and beyond bliss
Give me a reason to believe it

'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder
And if you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder
Baby, love me harder
Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,
Love me, love me, love me,
Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,
Harder, harder, harde

Who is this again??
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by PietroRico(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

how can i be swagloverss? is this the new claim? this is how i was called clement. after clement, wonlasewonimi swore on his father's scrotum i was babe. now, you plebs have come up again with swagloverss?

i have been here all day destroying your existence and you think i would use anyone's moniker to hide? we are talking about coogar here.....a god of mere mortals like you! may amadioha impregnate you with coral snakes for even thinking i ran, you stinking swine!
More and more ramblings to distract simpletons from the issue at hand
Lol
For the sake of the idïots that'll buy into the claim of you not being swagloverss , I'll assume you are not cheesy

How then did she know that much about your fake life in so little time and why did u allow her to post that much when the gag order was still in effect?

And back to the first question that you have refused to answer
Why is it so easy to log into your many alternate monikers to like your posts but very difficult to use any to put up a defence when the heat was on?

coogar pűssy cat don't run away just yet, I'm not done with you grin

4 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

i am starting to feel sorry for you. kpele cheesy

ploy? you tobacco-stained teeth tout. were you not part of the crew writing trash about me? come out and fight - wonlasewonimi's CO19 would have me arrested by tomorrow so take your chance right now.

all you roaches are gullible idïots. this is why most of y'all are never do wells. you ran a thread close to 110 pages without a compelling evidence. all y'all are a waste of your fathers' Y-chromosomes.

cry cry
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
r231:

He is a pathological crude liar, grin grin grin he cannot not lie grin.....it's part of his devlish nature grin

2 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dadehmola:

Who is this again??

who else? na coogar now. every new moniker is coogar. dademola, you are in the wrong profession, you should be in MMIA sniffing drugs for NDLEA. cheesy

PietroRico:
More and more ramblings to distract simpletons from the issue at hand
Lol
For the sake of the idïots that'll buy into the claim of you not being swagloverss , I'll assume you are not cheesy
How then did she know that much about your fake life in so little time and why did u allow her to post that much when the gag order was still in effect?
And back to the first question that you have refused to answer
Why is it so easy to log into your many alternate monikers to like your posts but very difficult to use any to put up a defence when the heat was on?
coogar pűssy cat don't run away just yet, I'm not done with you grin

you are not qualified to ask me questions - honestly, but for the internet, the closest you would get to me is catching a tossed pound coin cos you washed my windshield.

the heat is still on - i have just posted the image of my ban message. my ban was supposed to expire this morning so how do you expect me to post? were you born feet first?

12 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Braintouch(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
They should refund our money, biko undecided What kind of movie is this. So tay na boss come dey find actor
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Kolade354(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

it took me 3 days to come out cos i was banned for 3 days. that logic is way above you? you are a disgrace to thr community that sponsored your education, you homöerotic pleb. my father raised a genius, your father raised a dullard. if darwin's theory is true then my father is a genius & yours is a brain dead, pissy drunk, alcohol-sodden degenerate.

You claim you were ban yet you had moniker' cooger' to tell us your lawyer told you not to say anything.
You're one Unfortunate fellow coogar!!!
You know how your father had to sell most of his properties to sponsor to U.k with the hope that you will make it over there, but the cursee has he placed on you since age 5 won't just let you make it.
Come back to nigeria to see T.b joshua.
You lie pass lia mohammed of A.P.C!!!
Oloriburuku somebody!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Dyt(f): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dadehmola:

Who is this again??

Your worse nightmare
cry cry cry
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by kr0ne(m): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Braintouch:
They should refund our money, biko undecided What kind of movie is this. So tay na boss come dey find actor
Isi mgbaka! grin grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Toby77:

He is a pathological crude liar, grin grin grin he cannot not lie grin.....it's part of his devlish nature grin

so a november 14th message that said my ban would expire on the 17th of november is less than 24 hours?

you better get junior to come & count for you. it's obvious you have traded your IQ with a hot plate of ewa agoiiiiiin. cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Laveda(f): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
grayline:

Hey babe.
How you doing?
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Kolade354:
You claim you were ban yet you had moniker' cooger' to tell us your lawyer told you not to say anything.
You're one Unfortunate fellow coogar!!!
You know how your father had to sell most of his properties to sponsor to U.k with the hope that you will make it over there, but the cursee has he placed on you since age 5 won't just let you make it.
Come back to nigeria to see T.b joshua.
You lie pass lia mohammed of A.P.C!!!
Oloriburuku somebody!

sold properties to send me to the UK? that's a great effort from him. your father sold an artefact at okija shrine that landed him in jail. you were quickly shifted to move with an uncle. words cannot describe the abuses you suffered under him. it was a jamboree of oräl & anäl rapë whenever his wife was on her period.

12 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by wonlasewonimi: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

it took me 3 days to come out cos i was banned for 3 days. that logic is way above you? you are a disgrace to thr community that sponsored your education, you homöerotic pleb. my father raised a genius, your father raised a dullard. if darwin's theory is true then my father is a genius & yours is a brain dead, pissy drunk, alcohol-sodden degenerate.

I know you're a mad psychopath but that doesn't mean you won't have your lucid intervals.

I called you babe3 cos she posted using your ip address when the shagfest was still on when I was investigating your fraudulent ways. Since she has cleared the air on that, its non story. But with swagloverss, bro talk another thing.

2 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

so a november 14th message that said my ban would expire on the 17th of november is less than 24 hours?

you better get junior to come & count for you. it's obvious you have traded your IQ with a hot plate of ewa agoiiiiiin. cheesy

you are a pathological liar, fraudster and a criminal. let's keep the facts simple. Can't shout grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) / 53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.