Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 (42440 Views)

아시안바카라▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻아시안바카라 / 아시안바카라▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻아시안바카라 / 바카라사이트▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻바카라사이트 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by kramfonos(m): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
HeisenbergWW:

My thoughts exactly.
The accused moniker is back online and all those making mouth about having all sort of evidences have dissappeared like the "fart of a leprous woman". grin
if he can actually come back and continue beating u in e-battles like he always did , then shame on youse

Which was why I didn't delve into the issue of FRAUD since I had no access then (and now) to the supposed evidence but his OCCUPATIONAL LIES are well-documented...and I exposed them.
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by ifyalways(f): 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

the men are the actors cos whoever manages to pull coogar down would get a blöwjob from the "victim". the rat race is intense - they are all falling over themselves to outdo each other. useless bunch of idïots. you start wondering whether their priests forgot to say few prayers during their christening!

Anyhow this plays out, I'm glad you are back here. I told Babe from get-go of this saga to let go or better still pursue whatever grouse she has with you offline and I'm repeating same to you now.

@ Others, it's time to bury Coogar once and for all with evidence(s). 120 pages of hot air and fart? C'mon awon omo wobe cheesy, I don't want to believe y'all are scared or actually have NOTHING on him.

6 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by iykedare(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
When the cat was absent,the mice had fun playing.

Now they are pretending to be busy.

2 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin grin was wondering where you are
grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by r231(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

i warned these bastärds to leave me alone. i constantly tell them to swerve, they never listen. they throw jabs at me when i ain't around & when i come with the haymakers, you guys start feeling sorry for them.

how dare a räpist call me a scammer. a convicted rapist for that matter. it's laughable. they had their party over the weekend & they used the mods to silence me. i am back with vengeance & each and every one of them would be torched!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Odunharry(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Coogar it's OK oo
I won't pay you anymore to do any dirty work grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by joseph1832(m): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
adebayo201:
Small small the thread is going...

380+ posts...

One matter... One person... Still no evidence. Okay o
Bro, does the evidence really matter? Because I know even if evidence is provided and he's guilty as sin, those who love coogar will still love coogar and those who hate him will still hate him. So IMO, It really doesn't matter.

We've seen this same occurrence in real life, GEJ was voted out because he was a classic failure at governance, yet people still love him and celebrate him as their hero. You even know there are people who even love Lucifer(satan) on this earth.

So bro, I feel it doesn't really matter. Live your life, enjoy it, because there might not be a tomorrow for you. YOLO.

1 Like

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Odunharry(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Man Don wait tire no evidence.. nothing nothing
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by TrapLORD(m): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
When will ya'll embrace peace and unity so we can all be bro's nd ho's? grin

Fauck it! Sh!t aint gonn change gringrin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dadehmola:
•Belched outta vagina of village witch
•Fart of Leprous woman
•Bastard
•Illegitimate child
•Vagina
•Catch stray bullet
•Irresponsible father
•XYZ chromosomes

*in your voice* ...wash, rinse & repeat

Coogar ..you have run outta steam - deactivate this account & repackage yourself Abeg.

dademola, i will not even curse you. you don't expect me to use fresh punchlines on these lots. this is just a test for what's coming soon. i am just warming up! this coogar moniker's expiry date is in 2017. you won't get rid of me so quickly, brother.

6 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Spikkylee: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Kill Joy...Upon all d blabbing....Mtcheewww..!!!
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nihilist: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
r231:

So you guys did not silence him or what?
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by kr0ne(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
adebayo201:
Small small the thread is going...

380+ posts...

One matter... One person... Still no evidence. Okay o
Much ado about nothing. SMH!
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Kolade354(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

kolade354 was born a morön. he was belched out of the vägina of a village witch. i have few words for him. he has no mind of his own. his utterances are similar to the babbling of a recovering mad man under the ministration of a bar beach spiritualist.

he can fall off a high rise for all i care. actually, i hope he catches a stray bullet on his way home tonight and if he escapes that, i pray the foundation of the house he stays collapses while he's fast asleep!
All this won't save you coogar/sauron.
We know you are jobless nigga.
Go and meet nihilist on the street, You can't even go to some place with your 6 month visiting visa!!!
Your life is ruined!!!

12 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Laveda(f): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
firstEVA:
grin
Tell them to crucify that nigga like they've always wanted to angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin gringrin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by TheNonce: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
cheesy
ifyalways:

Anyhow this plays out, I'm glad you are back here. I told Babe from get-go of this saga to let go or better still pursue whatever grouse she has with you offline and I'm repeating same to you now.

@ Others, it's time to bury Coogar once and for all with evidence(s). 120 pages of hot air and fart? C'mon awon omo wobe cheesy, I don't want to believe y'all are scared or actually have NOTHING on him.

Are you 1 of the women he _fucked from the "single wives club of the family section"? Because this your defence is 3 days late! Abi the egunje reach you sef?

11 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
r231:

don't deny it.....cos you weren't there. i was given a forum ban. you must have seen it yourself. i dunno who issued the ban but it was a ban regardless.

i am going for a drink, abeg. i am totally bored of this thread now.

Odunharry:
Coogar it's OK oo
I won't pay you anymore to do any dirty work grin

i am very sorry, sir!
abeg o. i need your money to pay bills. as you can see, wonlasewonimi has put a dent on my source of income. if you withdraw your funds, i would become destitute. if you say it's ok then by all means i am done.

good night, sir. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by HeisenbergWW: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
With the kind of kerfuffle that trailed this issue you would think it ll end in a climax. No, that is not happening.

Time to unfollow i guess
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Ralphlauren(m): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
airmark:

I learnt you claimed you were igbo, are you an igbo man or not? Gbenga tell me they misquoted you let us start from there.

Okay. We know you know coogar's name.

Can you shut the hell up now. undecided

You've carried this case on your head like some alagbaru at idumota.

You keep going on and on about his name and mentioning it in every single post like you've never heard of the name before. You are beginning to sound like a broken 40s record.

Let me help you out here: it's actually oluwagbenga. Which means God has lifted him up. Which is the reason why Coogar is wayyyyyyyyy above you intellectually and in every other way. So you had better get used to being beneath him.

Finally, you must have been very daft to believe his online banter that he's Igbo and very deficient upstairs to take online banter seriously. Anybody with brains will easily deduce that someone as intelligent as Coogar ( in yab skills, punch lines, etc grin ) can only be Yoruba. Yorubas are the superior tribe. cool

15 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by MysticZeus: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

kolade354 was born a morön. he was belched out of the vägina of a village witch. i have few words for him. he has no mind of his own. his utterances are similar to the babbling of a recovering mad man under the ministration of a bar beach spiritualist.

he can fall off a high rise for all i care. actually, i hope he catches a stray bullet on his way home tonight and if he escapes that, i pray the foundation of the house he stays collapses while he's fast asleep!

Oh My God! embarassed
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nihilist: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Go and meet nihilist on the street, You can't even go to some place with your 6 month visiting visa!!!
Your life is ruined!!!

Ermm I quite like my life...before coogar comes with his cubittboys to snuff out my existence

1 Like

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Your life is ruined!!!

[img]http://media2./media/a2uyWhS1yRx8Q/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by kramfonos(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Yorubas are the superior tribe. cool
Dude, get your tribal rantings out of here!

Is this another diversionary ploy? To polarize the squabble as pro- and anti-Yoruba?

4 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
iykedare:
When the cat was absent,the mice had fun playing.

Now they are pretending to be busy.

Abi grin grin grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
4nobody4every1:

Holy blood of Pharoah and Herod grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by funlord(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
angry
Ralphlauren:

Okay. We know you know coogar's name.

Can you shut the hell up now. undecided

You've carried this case on your head like some alagbaru at idumota.

You keep going on and on about his name and mentioning it in every single post like you've never heard of the name before. You are beginning to sound like a broken 40s record.

Let me help you out here: it's actually oluwagbenga. Which means God has lifted him up. Which is the reason why Coogar is wayyyyyyyyy above you intellectually and in every other way. So you had better get used to being beneath him.

Finally, you must have been very daft to believe his online banter that he's Igbo and very deficient upstairs to take online banter seriously. Anybody with brains will easily deduce that someone as intelligent as Coogar ( in yab skills, punch lines, etc grin ) can only be YORUBA. YORUBAS ARE THE SUPERIOR TRIBE. cool

Even though you are entitled to defend coogar,YOU have just proved that you are no more than an award winning IDIOT 4 bringing in your "tribal and ethnic _stupidity" into this matter with this quote!

Quote me with your rebuttal and find out how much a man with no tribal affiliation whatsoever can teach you about "intelligence, punch lines and yabbing skills"! _Moronic pleb.........

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by PietroRico(m): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
The wussie first avoided my interrogation as swagloverss, he's doing it again as coogar

Shameless being grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nihilist: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
funlord:
angry

Even though you are entitled to defend coogar,YOU have just proved that you are no more than an award winning IDIOT 4 bringing in your "tribal and ethic _stupidity" into this matter with this quote!

Quote me with your rebuttal and find out how much a man with no tribal affiliation whatsoever can teach you about "intelligence,punch lines and yabbing skills"! _Moronic pleb.........

I know that ralphlauren never backs down, so it's going to be a good one...

Lets get ready to rumbleeeeee!!!

[img]http://media./media/3aGZA6WLI9Jde/giphy.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Kolade354(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
The only thing sauron/coogar/swagloverss/ is good at is Cussing!!!
Apart from. That, he is a total failure and a disgrace to the human race.
It took you 3 days to come out of your hiding, Instead of you to defend all those allegations, You still have the gut to cuss.
Coogar, I know your father is a failure like you, The only thing you learn from him is how to cursee scam and change job like a chameleon.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by 4nobody4every1: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
RomanZeus:

grin grin grin
Na so l see am oo, coogar is back spitting fire, hail and brimstone and all the e- enemies are all hiding, seems the guy get 21st century curses , even lucifer will postrate for coogar grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by r231(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

don't deny it.....cos you weren't there. i was given a forum ban. you must have seen it yourself. i dunno who issued the ban but it was a ban regardless.

i am going for a drink, abeg. i am totally bored of this thread now.

i am very sorry, sir!
abeg o. i need your money to pay bills. as you can see, wonlasewonimi has put a dent on my source of income. if you withdraw your funds, i would become destitute. if you say it's ok then by all means i am done.

good night, sir. cool

seriously undecided undecided

the ban was less than 24hrs because i told them to unban you so that you can defend yourself and you choose not to come back till 10yrs later so blame that on yourself not mods

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Kolade354:
The only thing sauron/coogar/swagloverss/ is good at is Cussing!!!
Apart from. That, he is a total failure and a disgrace to the human race.
It took you 3 days to come out of your hiding, Instead of you to defend all those allegations, You still have the gut to cuss.
Coogar, I know your father is a failure like you, The only thing you learn from him is how to cursee scam and change job like a chameleon.
Hahahaha
Epic!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) / Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years / Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.