Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 (42088 Views)

아시안바카라▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻아시안바카라 / 아시안바카라▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻아시안바카라 / 바카라사이트▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻바카라사이트 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

kolade354 was born a morön. he was belched out of the vägina of a village witch. i have few words for him. he has no mind of his own. his utterances are similar to the babbling of a recovering mad man under the ministration of a bar beach spiritualist.

he can fall off a high rise for all i care. actually, i hope he catches a stray bullet on his way home tonight and if he escapes that, i pray the foundation of the house he stays collapses while he's fast asleep!
this one is strong o shocked
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by HeisenbergWW: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Toby77:

i think it's yu that should chill

You too dey ginger ontop this matter. Perhaps you av a score to settle with the accused moniker.
Jst take it easy becos at the end of the day you might not get anything out of it.

1 Like

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by kramfonos(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Toby77:

You are rigght, the money is gone, obviously Coogar is a poor fellow, no money anywhere the girls were his means of survival and he needs to be exposed for the depraved criminal he is. it's a shame the ladies involved are to shameful to come out. it's one of those things. My hope is that these serves as a deterrent too potential victims who think he's supersmart bragadacious overconfident demeanour is what a dream man should be....apparently not all that glitters is GOld

From an alternate standpoint, it's a shame the MARRIED WOMEN amongst SUPPOSED VICTIMS defiled the sanctity of marriage to satisfy their adulterous cravings.

I FEEL NO PITY FOR THOSE ONES.

1 Like

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
i just dey view the pages from sidelines. This matter strong gan ooo
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
HeisenbergWW:

You too dey ginger ontop this matter. Perhaps you av a score to settle with the accused moniker.
Jst take it easy becos at the end of the day you might not get anything out of it.

The only thing I want from this episode is that some gullible ladies that would have fallen for his wiles have been saved thanks to all these expose or at least warned like some ladies I know that already avoided his witty traps. As for the Coogs, I could care less how he ends up although am pretty sure if he continues on this path he would end up in jail. Even if nothing like that happens, decades of criminal activity will eventually catch up with him cos Karma is a bittch and though the mills of the almighty grinds slowly, they do grind exceedingly fine. if i doubt, ask Charlie sheen.....decades of debauchery and drug use eventually caught up with him 4 years ago. He thought he was invicinbles. They always do, these psychopaths

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by TrollTrap: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
The Chronicles of Wastemans
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Spikkylee: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Actress I sight u.....U sef ft drop some kind punch lines sef cheesy
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Laveda:
You have tried. . Expecting you soon grin grin grin grin
so you like fight like this? grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by skylowlow: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2015

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Laveda:
Whatever. . Nigga you don't tell me what to do. . . . . undecided
you are in the spirit
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coded01: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Airmark how far?
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Spikkylee: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by skylowlow: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2015

3 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by weedtaker: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
I no know where dem de bring all dis mad peopLe from.
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Laveda(f): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
firstEVA:
you are in the spirit
Some guys can be so annoying at times.

firstEVA:
so you like fight like this? grin
grin that dude is gifted grin

1 Like

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by TrapLORD(m): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Olaone1: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
I have always maintained that most of the women in Family section lie about their Utopian, made-in-galaxy, rarefied 'marriage'. It is nothing but idealistic.

Most are actually unlucky in love and unhappy in marriage. Impressionable and naive young girls on NL Family section are being misled. Not that it's my business anyway undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by macaranta(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Seriously...what's the essence of this thread?

1 Like

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by airmark(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
skylowlow:
Breaking News!

Alhaji Coogar Fadeyi Oloro tried to escape from the police, but unfortunately cry cry

please stay tuned for more information..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

coded01:
Airmark how far?

You still wan see coogar's face ni? I will crop his face and send you his pot belly. cheesy cheesy
Some keyboard warriors have been disturbing my inbox with Mr. Arif's contact, abeg make them ask nihilist of coogar's email address. kilode gan?
@babe3, i saw you peeping minutes ago. PM me at lemme have update. I assure you coogar will make peace with you soonest.

@kramfonos, pm babe3 for updates. Thanks for standing for the truth.
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by airmark(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
macaranta:
Seriously...what's the essence of this thread?

Beware of coogar.

1 Like

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coded01: 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You still wan see coogar's face ni? I will crop his face and send you his pot belly. cheesy cheesy
Some keyboard warriors have been disturbing my inbox with Mr. Arif's contact, abeg make them ask nihilist of coogar's email address. kilode gan?
@babe3, i saw you peeping minutes ago. PM me at lemme have update. I assure you coogar will make peace with you soonest.

@kramfonos, pm babe3 for updates. Thanks for standing for the truth.

Airmark make we talk in camera...
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by macaranta(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
airmark:

Beware of coogar.
Coincidentally I was going through the thread he opened with the intention of wooing babe3 ...tho I watched in the background...I was happy for him ,having seen how two strangers became all loved up..it breaks my heart(no homo) to see allegations of him being a fraudster.

How come babe3 isnt pressing e-charges ferrociously on this thread??
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by airmark(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
coded01:

Airmark make we talk in camera...

Na later things i want to read those pages i have missed first. been busy since. I just saw one ifalways sanitary pad lady supporting coogar with her posts, omo coogar don wire money to many ladies in that romance section die. That dude na cash cow, i doff my hat.

macaranta:

How come babe3 isnt pressing e-charges ferrociously on this thread??

I believe she was advised to stop. Online charges may not be as effective as offline, you know? Most important thing is that she has created the needed awareness, which deserves praises. Now most sensible girls will be viewing coogar's comments on this board with left eye. Well, she can answer that by herself.

1 Like

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nihilist: 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
I have it on good authority that something big is coming this way.

Stay tuned...

Btw, I'm thinking of expanding Nihilist sports from my base in the sports section...

Where should I go to next?

Y'all just remember who brought you the biggest Royal Rumble of the Year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coded01: 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
airmark:

Na later things i want to read those pages i have missed first. been busy since. I just saw one ifalways sanitary pad lady supporting coogar with her posts, omo coogar don wire money to many ladies in that romance section die. That dude na cash cow, i doff my hat.

grin

Later...You be chairman...smh...
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by freakcin: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
One thing I've noticed about NL, anytime you see a character always mouthing off and seemingly getting the best of everybody. . . its only a matter of time before something awful about such character gets revealed.

Several user-id's readily comes to mind! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by kramfonos(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
airmark:

@kramfono.s, pm babe3 for updates. Thanks for standing for the truth.
Alright.
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by macaranta(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
airmark:

I believe she was advised to stop. Online charges may not be as effective as offline, you know? Most important thing is that she has created the needed awareness, which deserves praises. Now most sensible girls will be viewing coogar's comments on this board with left eye. Well, she can answer that by herself.

Ok then...coogar if you really are a fraudulent fellow,desist from it bro,we all in this forum for nice experiences... Certainly being emotionally or financially defrauded isn't what people want on here.

p.s ...I'm not placing the guilty verdict on you.

3 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by airmark(m): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
macaranta:

Ok then...coogar if you really are a fraudulent fellow,desist from it bro,we all in this forum for nice experiences... Certainly being emotionally or financially defrauded isn't what people want on here.

p.s ...I'm not placing the guilty verdict on you.

1000 likes.
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by lilmax(m): 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
dmcdad:

The girl not fit buy her own chop ni? Why she go wait make coogar give her before she chop am. Abi na so e cost reach? cheesycheesycheesy
grin grin grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by kramfonos(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
BTT:
'When you wrestle with a pig, you get dirty with the mud and the pig get happy' - B. R. Fashola

As faceless as Nairaland is, it is actually interestingly not as anonymous.

Serious allegations of dual personality is grave for any individual who cherishes integrity. Remember, people have met people here and businesses have been struck here on Nairaland.

If you ask me, will I not do a little background check on Nairaland about anybody I met on here before doing business with such an individual especially if our only meeting point is Nairaland ab initio.

My unsolicited opinion is that the allegations of dual/multiple personalities are yet to be reasonably denied. Rather than throw tantrums, I would carefully clear allegations on my name if I had such attacks on my personality.

[size=18pt]The counter-allegations of 'rape', 'jail term', 'paedophilia', etc come clearly as diversionary and puerile - to say the least, even though the 'accused' has deemed it fit to 'swear' and 'cuss' on the authenticity of these allegations.
[/size]
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by wonlasewonimi: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nihilist:
I have it on good authority that something big is coming this way.

Stay tuned...

Btw, I'm thinking of expanding Nihilist sports from my base in the sports section...

Where should I go to next?

Y'all just remember who brought you the biggest Royal Rumble of the Year.

Please he has to shut up finally. I'm tempted to call his dad to see what his son is up to... But I will hold off

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics / Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos / Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.