Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos (42093 Views)

Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) / Man Trying To Separate Fight Stabbed To Death In Ogun State / Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
A man has met his untimely death after he went to separate a fight between a couple in Umueze village, Isuaniocha, Awka North Local Government Area of Anambra state.

The 29-year-old victim identified as Bonaventure Mkpume, the only son of his parents, died following the incident which occurred in the early hours on Monday. .

According to his wife, Mrs Chinenye Mkpume, they were at home when one of their family friends, called on phone for help that her husband was beating her. Mrs. Mkpume said she wanted to go alone but the husband insisted on going with her not knowing it would be his last day on earth.

It was gathered that while they were still making peace between the couple, about five boys whose faces were familiar - appeared and immediately pounced on the deceased who was standing just in front the gate.

Mrs. Mkpume further explained that while they butchered her husband with axe and matchete, the couple that invited them to make peace - ran inside and locked the gate leaving her and her husband to the mercy of the boys.

They reportedly cut off one of his arms and butchered him while the wife shouted for help but no one came to their aid.

The young widow said that her husband died shortly after he was rushed to hospital having run into the bush with one hand and several matchete cuts.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-killed-while-trying-to-separate-fight-between-couple-in-anambra.html

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
lipsrsealed
If he minded his business all this for no happen..
This life just dey somehow!

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by sodiqapril(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
from the day I tried separating a pair of twins and they blamed me after as the cause of the fight. I stopped separating fight except it involves my immediate family members.

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by Oblongata: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
Abeg, i take God beg you. .. No try separate fight at all, even if you be referee no try am...

Many people wey dey prison na fight dem go separate!

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by fw71497: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
Fake news

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by fykes(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nothing in this world will make me separate fight between husband and wife... I learnt this the very hard way.
The kind punch the man threw at me for holding him, if not that he missed, I'm sure it would have knocked my head off my neck.
Whoever couple that wants to fight... They should kill each other for all I will ever care.

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by hisgrace090: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
May situation never arise that will leads to our untimely death, Amen!

67 Likes

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
God any spirit of fight separation in ME.

kill it! kill it! kill it!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by BlackPantherCri: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Story is not adding up

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by OgbanjeProphet: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hold that wicked couple responsible. They planned it.
Who calls her friends on phone to come and separate a fight between her and her hobby? It was all planned.
Hope they see what I am seeing and seek for justice.

Friendly enemies everywhere!

67 Likes

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by Joshuawobo(m): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
Devil really come work oh

1 Like

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by oge4real(f): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
This sounds like a set up to me.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by Uyi168: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
embarassed..
It should be your ambition to live a quiet life, minding your own business..
1st Thessalonians 4:11

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by modaink333: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
the day i nearly lost my eyes for separating two brothers from fighting, I decided to "Waka pass" when next i see two fighters.... worst I apply wisdom in separation

no gain in fighting

7 Likes

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by GavelSlam: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
The killing appears not to be related to the issue of peacemaking.

Just happened at the scene of the fight.

11 Likes

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by TANID(m): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
R.I.P hero
Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by obembet(f): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
fykes:
Nothing in this world will make me separate fight between husband and wife... I learnt this the very hard way.
The kind punch the man threw at me for holding him, if not that he missed, I'm sure it would have knocked my head off my neck.
Whoever couple that wants to fight... They should kill each other for all I will ever care.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by murphyibiam15(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
nawa oo..there is more to this
Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by arrestdarrester: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
Husband and wife fight na domestic violence case wey police no dey take seriously, why should you?

1 Like

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by Dickson44: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
fw71497:
Fake news

Who be this one!!!
Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by fishjam: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by samfishbone1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
no be the man death pain me,.... wetin pain me be say las las the fighting couple go still bang each others overnight oooo... forget say na dem cause the death of another man.... rip to the referee

12 Likes

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by daddio(m): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hmm may the soul of Mr. Bonaventure who ventured into a fight that never concerns him rest in peace.

8 Likes

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by samfishbone1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
I don't even stand to look not to talk of separating fight.... if dem like let dem kill demselves na dere problem be dat

1 Like

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by Sluvist(m): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
Before you venture yourself into separating fights make sure you can defend yourself or else you becomes the victim.
Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by Dickson44: 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
Why would he run in and lock the gate? Could this be a set up?

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
I will never

1 Like

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by midnighter(f): 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
Even when the fight is not physical, but verbal

At times the couple will reconcile and cast you as the troublemaker. Some people are just looking for attention, or someone to use

You have to use wisdom when intervening in disputes because only the two people know what actually happened

RIP to the man

Mrs Mkpume must be feeling terrible right now

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
Mumu man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Caught While Trying To Travel After Committing Crime In Lagos. Photos / Ataga Murder: Chidinma Left A Night Before Victim’s Corpse Was Found — Security / Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.